• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE: Points for Left for Rent: 86 Poly points $21 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandjbaine

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 86 Polynesian points left...

Now is the time to lock in a long weekend at Poly next Xmas or get ready for next years RunDisney event, or just lock in the specific dates you want. Remaining points I have will be good Dec 2024 forward.

Note these points would be good for any resort if you are traveling within the next 7 months/pending that resort's availability.

Please message me for your requests and any questions you might have about renting.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 156 Polynesian points and 450 Boardwalk points for rent. $21.

Let me know if you'd like to check some dates or if you are planning a trip during a popular time. I'm willing to try and snag the most difficult reservations as we head into the 11 month window for holiday season 2024! If you would like a large chunk of the points I am willing to reduce pp c
Please message me for your requests and any questions you might have about renting.

Thanks!
B

I still have points available. You can snag tough to get Summer, Holiday 24 with 7-11 month priority window. Get the dates you want now while still available!! Message me with the dates you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter