Update: Points for Rent or Transfer: 90 Points available. Home resort is BWV. $19.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any points left? I am looking for 2 studios BWV August 12-17. I think 82 points each studio

Hello!

I have 90 pts available to rent after June 2024. My home resort is BWV. The price per point is 19.00 per point. I have been a DVC member for many years and have rented many times. Can provide contract and references. So, no worries for you!

Reach out to me if interested.

Have a MAGICAL day!
Still available

Hello!

I have 90 pts available to rent after June 2024. My home resort is BWV. The price per point is 19.00 per point. I have been a DVC member for many years and have rented many times. Can provide contract and references. So, no worries for you!

Have a MAGICAL day!
Still available

Hello!

Have a MAGICAL day!
Bump

Hello - do you still have points available? Looking for a studio at Boardwalk 10th-12th October? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter