• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

So good of you to share with us on Dom and all updates

Dom and the family still at the top of my daily prayer list

I had some effects from not being ambulatory too. My biggest hurdle is contracture in the tendons and muscles of one leg. I think it's pretty common to varying degrees and can be caused by many things. My particular solution is therapy but of course that varies too.

I'm so glad to read that he is making more progress!

keep fighting hard Dom, yu know how battles go, it seems like your getting o where then BAM big step forward

Continued prayers and much love to Dom and all his family, including and especially you Teresa. Thank you, always for keeping us updated and allowing us to pray for and cheer on Dom. I echo others in saying how horrible it was that Dom's mom was in that position :/ I admire her courage for sure. As this Holy Season of Lent approaches, may all of you walk closer with Jesus and know He is always walking with you (and, of course, Dom)! God Bless you.

Last edited:
You are so good to share with us and know all here appreciate you very much

Continued prayers for Dom, Patty, the family and for you

Hugs

Thank you for sharing. What a blessing he is still there! I pray the next decision is easier on her. I can't stand health insurance companies. What they put parents and people through to get the care they need is a crime. What a wonderful video!

Your whole family will be in my prayers, thank you for the updates but more importantly thank you for being such a dedicated advocate for your nephew. His mom sounds like an amazing person and I wish you guys all the strength in the world!!!

Thanks for sharing the video, Teresa. Always so good to hear (and now watch) the progress Dom is making. :hug:

He definitely looks more alert and "in there" to me! His eyes seem really bright in the video, and the weight gain is fabulous news! Thanks for keeping us updated, and best wishes for continued progress!

Dom's buddy from Little Mill CC here, Nick Dentino. I am Dom's friend and golf instructor. Wanted in inquire about visiting Dom. Am I allowed and if so, when and where might be the best option? My cell is (508)241-3276. Please call me and let me know. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter