Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

What a terribly challenging year- I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's passing and your mom's problems. Thanks for the update; I had a student last semester named Dom, so I thought of you guys almost weekly. It sounds like there are still struggles ahead, and I understand that what you can post is limited, but know that there are friends here on the DIS who think of you guys often, and are hoping for the best for everyone.

Thank you for your update on your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, 64 is was too soon. I'm also sorry to read about your mom. It's a big step for your SIL to transition Dom to palliative care, but from your previous posts I think that may be best. I can't believe it's been 7 years, it seems that it just happened yesterday. Continued {{hugs}} and positive vibes to you and your family.

Just :grouphug: 🙏always, dear Teresa. You and your family remain in my heart and prayers. Thank you with all my heart for continuing to allow all of us, I pray, to offer you added support. You are a blessing and inspiration. May forever you know, we care and of course, that God is with you all through all🕊️💕

Hi, Teresa. :hug:'s

Wow, so much for you, so much for mom. My condolences on your brother's (Dom's dad) passing. So young, so sad. Prayers that mom does better in the days and weeks ahead.

Thanks for sharing here with your dis' family'.

Hope you, Harry and others in your wonderful family are otherwise doing well, Teresa. :hug:'s

Thank you so much, Dan. I hope you and your family are doing well, and I think about you often. :love:

I was thinking about you and Dom last week and wondering if there was an update. I haven't really posted no this thread but have kept up with him. Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, Minnie. It's so nice to know people still think about Dom. ❤️

I'm so sorry for the losses you have endured. I also was wondering about a Dom update. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much for your kind words. ♥️

What a terribly challenging year- I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's passing and your mom's problems. Thanks for the update; I had a student last semester named Dom, so I thought of you guys almost weekly. It sounds like there are still struggles ahead, and I understand that what you can post is limited, but know that there are friends here on the DIS who think of you guys often, and are hoping for the best for everyone.

So many struggles, leebee, and I wish I could share more, but sadly, I can't, due to internet trolls who thrive off of other peoples misfortunes, and get some kind of weird satisfaction tearing others down. I appreciate you thinking of Dom. He's been through too much these past 7 years. ❤️

I’m so sorry to hear of your brother’s passing and your Mother’s health challenges. I am praying for Dom and your family.

Thank you. ❤️ It's still so unbelievable that he's gone, and that it happened so fast. My dad only lived 3 months past his diagnosis, and my brother made it 7 months. Crazy to think they were both seemingly healthy until the day of diagnosis.

Dom and his family are still in my prayers. I am so for your heartache :hug:

I appreciate this so much. Faith is the only thing that helps us get through. :hug:

Thank you for your update on your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, 64 is was too soon. I'm also sorry to read about your mom. It's a big step for your SIL to transition Dom to palliative care, but from your previous posts I think that may be best. I can't believe it's been 7 years, it seems that it just happened yesterday. Continued {{hugs}} and positive vibes to you and your family.

Robin, thank you so much. My brother was never the same since Dom's accident. It's so sad. He was such a wonderfully talented guy, but worked from the minute he got up until he fell asleep, just trying to get through every day, unable to enjoy life since Dom. My mom definitely started to decline big time after my brother's death. I hope Dom qualifies for palliative. We've been getting conflicting info. I wish I could go into more detail, but I can't here on the boards. I'm okay with anyone wanting to PM me. :hug:

Thank you, and hugs right back to you, PollyannaMom. :hug:

Just :grouphug: 🙏always, dear Teresa. You and your family remain in my heart and prayers. Thank you with all my heart for continuing to allow all of us, I pray, to offer you added support. You are a blessing and inspiration. May forever you know, we care and of course, that God is with you all through all🕊️💕

Mona, you are too kind, and I so appreciate your kind and heartfelt words. ♥️

Sending you prayers and condolences.

Thank you. ❤️

Sorry to hear about your brother's passing and your mom's issues. Continued prayers for Dom and all his loved ones. Thank you for the update. :hug:

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate all the prayers. ❤️

Hugs and best wishes.

Thank you, Allison. :hug:

I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's passing.

Thank you for the update on Dom. I think of him often and remembered reading this thread when I first joined. I had not seen the updates from the past few years. I cannot believe it has been seven years. Many prayers for your family to find peace.

Faith and hope are strong tools to have especially when things get tough. :hug: 🙏🏼

Absolutely. Thank you so much. :hug:

So sorry to hear about your brother’s passing and your moms health. Continued prayers for Dom and your family.

I appreciate that so much. We are still in disbelief that my brother is gone. ❤️

I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's passing.

Thank you for the update on Dom. I think of him often and remembered reading this thread when I first joined. I had not seen the updates from the past few years. I cannot believe it has been seven years. Many prayers for your family to find peace.

It seems like it happened just yesterday, and on the other hand it seems like it's been forever. Thank you for thinking of Dom and for your kind words regarding my brother's passing. ❤️

I am so sorry for the tough times you’ve experienced. I can’t believe that it’s been that long already. I remember your first post because it was not long after a girl my daughter was friends with in elementary school (though they’d lost touch over the years) had a car accident and TBI. What tragedies for those young people and all who love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter