***UPDATE***Thanks To All, Points Have Been Sold***200 Points For Rent ***REDUCED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

monroe271

Earning My Ears
I have 200 points for rent. 100 pts or more $8pp, good thru 1/1/04. My home resort is BCV but points can be used at any WDW resort.:bounce:

I am looking for up to 157 points for a stay checking in Nov 4th checking out Nov 8th. I need a 2 br unit. Prefer Wilderness Lodge Villas or beach club villas, but will take anything available! I am a DVC member. Are these points transferrable or would you need to make the reservations? Please let me know!!
Debbie
Dshan16@aol.com

Hi,

I am looking for the wilderness lodge villas a studio for check in on 10/15 checking out 10/20 approximately 82 pts. I need to book this soon Can you help? We have done this numerous times and can provide references and can pay through PayPal immediately.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Pepperidge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter