Update to Club level

kimnscott

Mouseketeer
Can I asked to be updated to Club Level upon check in? if So will in Change my reservations I have already made?

Yes and no if you are referring to meals, etc.

If you ask, and there is one available, be prepared to pay the price difference. :goodvibes

great I may ask but where can I check the price difference may try to surprise husband for anniversary we arrive 8/8

Can I asked to be updated to Club Level upon check in? if So will in Change my reservations I have already made?

You know you will have to pay the difference in price? Sometimes pixie dust does fall. But if me if you want to upgrade to club level ask nicely if they gave any club rooms & if so how much would it be ?

Note some say if you ask they will give it to you for free but don't count on it. This is my view only.

Here's rack rate for rooms for 2015. Speak to a Disney rep about applying a discount, if there's one available for your travel dates.
http://www.mousesavers.com/2015-disney-world-room-rates-season-dates/

Here's rack rate for 2016.
http://www.mousesavers.com/2016-disney-world-room-rates-season-dates/

If there's no discount yet, keep reading for discounts to be announced. One room discount was just announced today for fall dates. Mousesavers .com has a section on the latest WDW room discounts.
http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...world-resort-hotel-discounts-codes/#offseason

Yes, if it's available they would just change your room category and adjust your balance due. But a word of caution, if you are booked under a discount promotion chances are you'd lose that discount and be paying rack rate. I would ask them the price before you OK the change.

I would call and try to upgrade before you leave. Keep it a surprise from him. That way you can re solve all your billing issues over the phone and not be stressed on your trip. It's not very likely that you would be given a free club level upgrade.

great I may ask but where can I check the price difference may try to surprise husband for anniversary we arrive 8/8

I would call and ask for a price. Years ago, when planning our fist family trip back in more years than I care to admit, I read all about these fablous CL upgrades folks were getting. WOW! How awesome would that be??? Well, after readin more, the general concensus was that if you want CL, book it. There are just so many CL rooms available, so if you have your heart set on this and wait til check in, you may not be able to upgrade.

WE booked it as soon as we decided it was a value we wanted, and have done that ever since. Upgrades are magical, but I think that they are random. I was upgraded one time, and it was wonderful, but that was once on many trips, and I did not ask. I was gifted, so it was a surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter