Update to Disney Cruise Line Health & Safety Policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
Beginning Sept. 23, 2022, for sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder and beginning Nov. 7, 2022, for sailings aboard the Disney Magic, fully vaccinated Guests are no longer required to participate in COVID-19 testing in order to sail.​

I think the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing in communications for DCL. We also received an email where Disney asked us to ignore an email we never received. They email I received said fully vaxed still need to test prior to our Oct 6th cruise on the Dream. Also, the know before you go page was updated today and states the following (which I do not think is a change). Says only a second test at the terminal is not required for fully vaxed. But that has not been required since the last update.

For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day.

I think the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing in communications for DCL. We also received an email where Disney asked us to ignore an email we never received. They email I received said fully vaxed still need to test prior to our Oct 6th cruise on the Dream. Also, the know before you go page was updated today and states the following (which I do not think is a change). Says only a second test at the terminal is not required for fully vaxed. But that has not been required since the last update.

For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), fully vaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day.
THIS!! Because we just got another email that now says we do not have to pre-test at all for cruises starting 9/23 - so we are good to go for our 10/1 cruise. I am so glad this BS is finally being addressed.

Since there is currently another thread on this same topic I am going to close this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter