!!!!! (UPDATE....you're NOT gonna believe this!!)

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
Look at my new clippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 16 pounds now!! YIPPEE!! I'm almost at 220...I haven't weighed that in years!

I can't wait to hit 218...that will be twenty pounds gone! YEAH!!

Congratulations on your new clippie. We are almost at the same point I've lost 16lbs and I'm at 222, so 218 will be 20lbs for me too!! Doing this with other WISHers is really inspiring me. I started this at the beg. of Aug. and so far I haven't cheated, which I find incredible!! I can't wait to get to onederland!!! :D

WHOO HOO for you!! Your clippie looks wonderful!! Great job!!

Way to go! You will be at 20 in no time! Keep up the great work.

Melanie

I just stepped on the scale at 8AM Central Standard Time. I'm still here at mom's house as she's taking me to go pick up my car a little later. So anyway, I weighed myself out of pure curiousity.....I WEIGH 217 POUNDS!!!! I'M DOWN 5 POUNDS OVERNIGHT!!!! WOW!!!!

I didn't know that was possible. I know that when I weighed myself last night at around 8:30, that was from eating all day long, but I had no idea what a difference it was. Goodness, let me get that 20 pound clippie going!!

YEAH ME!!!!! :teeth: :crazy: :sunny: :wave:

Originally posted by MelanieC
Way to go! You will be at 20 in no time! Keep up the great work.

Melanie

HEY THANKS MELANIE!! You just had no idea how powerful your words were!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Woo Hoo!!!! That new clippie looks great!!! Congratulations!!! Don't those new clippies feel fabulous??

hurrah for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go:bounce:
Peg

WOO HOO!!! Look at you go! You are just tearing up that road to goal.

Did you post this to our check in thread too? That way everyone can help you celebrate your wonderful success.

What a beautiful new clippie!! Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter