update

Jazzman

unwelcome guest
Hi all!

I'll be emailing the updated list to Grumbo in a couple of minutes. I have added (hopefully!) column headings, and changed the layout slightly.

Current total stands at 307 (as of 1:00PM EST).

NYdiscruisers - I currently see a total of 80 DISnames; there are only 77 groups. A couple of the groups (mine included) have 2 DISnames, so that's the difference. I'd like to make the picture thing available, it may well be that the best and easiest way would be to use ThreeCircles site (tippo to ThreeCircles!); he has done it before and has a nice format worked out. We have already exchanged some messages about getting the list posted there.

mississaugamom - That's exactly the reason I did the database. As of this moment I show 12 girls between 8 and 9 year old!

I'm keeping more detailed info in the database, stuff like name, age, and where you are from. My current thinking (if you could dignify it by that phrase!) is that we will continue to post only the info you see in Grumbo's listing, but maybe I'll make more detailed paper lists available when we get on the ship. Any thoughts on that?

I see people from 23 states as well as Canada and the UK. So far the most widely represented states or countries are:

Ca - 23
NJ - 22
Il - 21
Pa - 20
Canada - 15
UK - 12
Ma - 11

When the list comes out, take a quick look at your info and let us know where the goofs are. Again, thanks to Grumbo for posting these!

-Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter