UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

Maybe while you're on an internal bus or waiting at a bus stop? Or at least the Outpost/Settlement bus stops where it can get crowded sometimes.

That's what I said earlier, a ton can change between now and the end of August. DW and I are not really too immune compromised (just by age) so that is not a huge factor in our going. Everyone has to make their own decision on they feel it is going to effect them. We are still in the "wait and see."

I know here you have to wear a mask to pick up to go from restaurant. Also unless eating you have to wear a mask while dining in.

You probably need one in the comfort stations when possible?

I'd say looping by foot or golf cart you shouldn't need one. I'd keep one at hand at all times.

I hope this changes for the better by October. pixiedust:

Still plan on coming in on the 14th and leaving the 19th.
They cancelled all my ADRs, which was all we had going on.

This may answer a question I was wondering about... are “common areas” in the reports referring to inside areas only. In other words, you don’t/won’t have to wear masks walking around a loop, etc...
That is the way I read it. Masks are only helpful if you are in the 6 foot zone of another person.

That is the way I read it. Masks are only helpful if you are in the 6 foot zone of another person.
Agreed about 6 foot, but then I wonder how detailed they will get. Obviously they figure being able to constantly maintain 6 feet inside a park is not possible... hence mask. 6 feet walking around campground easier, so no mask? 6 feet at outside areas of hotel resorts...will they require masks or no...? I’ll be curious to see what happens in practice.

HI, haven’t checked posts in awhile. I’m taking the wait & see approach. Things seem to change at record speed. We lost a nephew to this horrible virus, he lived on LI, NY and left behind a wife & 3 kids (teen & 2 early 20’s). Seems everyone has someone they’ve lost to this and it hits home that we all need to be safe & do what is right for you. We will be wearing masks & sanitizing hands often. We aren’t bringing any kids so for now still planning on arriving on Oct 4. We live in SC so not terrible trip, 6-1/2 hrs. We have annual passes & I bought tickets for Thurs MNSSHP but didn’t buy the terrace party before they stopped all ticket sales, hope they’ll open it again so we can buy them. Sad but seems to be that WDW trips wont be the same experience now & probably for some time. We have Christmas time reservations but will most likely cancel because teenagers would be with us and usually so crowded at that time. Hoping everything goes smoothly and will be able to meet many of you in October. Stay safe & healthy.

Well there goes the Halloween party. So as of right now, we have no tickets, and can't buy any. So guess we will not be doing the parks at all. Looks like a good time smoking dinners and hanging around the campsite for the week. Maybe a trip over to Disney Springs.

Ticket sales will open back up soon IMO. We're in the same boat (currently ticketless and no option to buy them).

As someone who wasn't going to the Halloween party anyway, of course having the party nights messed with the MK hours for us non-party guests. So hopefully they will lengthen the hours and I won't have to leave at 6pm.

Just one man's o.

Ed

We did not have party tickets but also no park tickets. We were only planning a few days in the park originally. Now we might not go in at all. Still on the fence might do DHS so we can see Galaxy's Edge. However i want to see how things are going by then. I am good with no parks and just hanging out. Heck i might go find some hiking in Florida. Still unsure if we will change our dates.

Well Disney just did away with Magicbands. See how that works, since going with an app.

I am sad about no Halloween party, always love it but I understand why. So many things won’t be happening will be interesting to see how it is in Oct which has always been top time for WDW for us. Maybe we should have our own costume party? Lot to take in with all the newly announced WDW changes. Assume most have seen the recent Orange County Fl mandatory mask wearing in public so be sure to bring some. I think we’ll be eating more meals at campsite vs in WDW parks. Probably take in little soft cooler with some food to avoid quick food areas if that turns out to be a pain. It’s our wedding anniversary on the 11th and our brunch & dinner preferences may not be available when time to try & get new ones.

Ticket sales will open back up soon IMO. We're in the same boat (currently ticketless and no option to buy them).

As someone who wasn't going to the Halloween party anyway, of course having the party nights messed with the MK hours for us non-party guests. So hopefully they will lengthen the hours and I won't have to leave at 6pm.

Just one man's o.

Ed

Well just got the email that next week we could book park reservations. Unfortunately with no ticket sales open, think we are going to get turned helically around an axis.
:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter