Stater Bros.

1699079720151.png
  • Get $10 OFF when you purchase $50 or more in Choice and Spafinder Gift Cards plus $10 in groceries
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/14/23.
Credit cards & more
SB accepts Apple Pay​

I got another "bonus" at work for great customer service. I'm going to be testing the Walmart Gift Cards via Walmart Pay app to see if I can purchase other gift cards that way. If yes, getting Best Buy so I can get the DashCam that I've been wanting, or if no Best Buy, then getting Disney. If not, well everyone is getting xmas presents from Walmart this year! LOL

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Friendly Market
1699084841076.png
  • Buy $50 groceries & Get $10 off $50 Select gift cards
    • Includes: AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Carrabba’s, Chili’s, Fanatics, GameStop, Gap, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Old Navy, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Regal Cinemas, Spafinder, Texas Roadhouse, Toys “R” Us @ Macy’s, Uber and Yankee Candle
    • Earn gift points through 12/24/23.
    • Redeem gift points by 12/31/23.
    • Earn 1 gift point for every grocery purchase of $50+.
    • Limit one $10 discount per $50 gift card.
    • Limit one earned Gift Point per transaction and one per household every six hours.
    • Direct link
Woof, this is just nuts!

ACME Fresh Market

1699088553754.png
  • Buy $100 ACME Fresh Market gift cards & Get $7 ACME Fresh Market Cash
    • No Limit.
    • Acme Cash is automatically loaded to your Savings Card.
    • Redeem Acme Cash on anything in the store on your next shopping trip.
    • Excludes: all gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy and lottery.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/08/23.

Last edited:
Also for those who used the reorder button did you happen to notice the price? Mine from last year was $370 so I opted not to reorder, instead I placed a new order and paid $360.

1699076068940.png
When I reordered the price automatically dropped from $370 down to $360 at checkout.

Best Buy Online
1699090740071.png

• Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

eGifter - Direct link

1699092471484.png
  • Buy a $50 Banana Republic Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: BR1123
    • Earn 2.5 eGifter Points per $2.00 spent ($40 x 0.05 points = $2.00 saved)
    • Members can get $50 for $38
    • Points can be used instantly or saved for later
    • Must be logged in to get points
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Offer Ends 11/17/23.
  • Buy a $50 Dave & Busters Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: D&B1023
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Offer Ends 11/22/23.
  • Buy a $250 Delta Air Lines Gift Card & Get a $25 American Express Expiring Virtual Reward Card with Promo Code: DELTA1123
    • AMERICAN EXPRESS VIRTUAL REWARD CARD EXPIRES ON 4/01/24
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Offer Ends 11/30/23.
  • Buy a $50 American Eagle Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: AE1123
  • Buy a $25 Fandango Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: TIX1123
  • Buy a $50 Regal Cinemas Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: MOVIE1123
  • Buy a $50 Shutterfly Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: PHOTO1123
    • Offer Ends 11/30/23.
  • Buy a $100 Bass Pro Shop Gift Card & Get a $20 Door Dash Gift Card Free with Promo Code: BASS1123
    • Offer Ends 11/30/23.

Albertsons Companies:
ACME Fresh Market
View attachment 807530
  • Buy $100 ACME Fresh Market gift cards & Get $7 ACME Fresh Market Cash
    • No Limit.
    • Acme Cash is automatically loaded to your Savings Card.
    • Redeem Acme Cash on anything in the store on your next shopping trip.
    • Excludes: all gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy and lottery.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/08/23.
I may be outdated but AFAIK Acme Fresh Market isn't an Albertsons company. When I follow the link it says "The Fred W. Albrecht Grocery Company" instead.

The Albertsons brand is just "Acme" but their site is acme markets (https://www.acmemarkets.com/) to not confuse Wile E Coyote
Screen+shot+2013-03-07+at+12.08.35.png

(At least that's my theory)

It was a really a great trip and the weather was amazing. I think the evenings were best. We stayed out/up late every night. WDW was very doable without genie, several rides were walk on. I was surprised to see so much Halloween merchandise, typically that stuff is long gone by the time we get there. One thing to note my friends, DS bought the Woody Marionette at HS, showed the CM his AP and she told him she needed to see it on the app to confirm the expiration date. A supervisor also jumped in and told him this was a new thing rolling out at all the parks. Just saying, I had no issues buying Pandora at MK. :confused3

1699114130229.png

Universal was a little bit crowded, we had express passes via our resort stay and had no issues at all getting on rides. HHN exceeded our expectations, those scare actors got me real good, many, many times! Lol!

Another thing that got me real good was the final bill from the kennel, a whopping $1200. :scared: They have Tip built into their system so I had to buy more discounted prepaid visa's to cover the $240. I believe it was a 24hr hold, after that I turned those funds into DGC. It all works out in the end but I do plan on finding another kennel. More money, less play time and they no longer offer free grooming.

I may be outdated but AFAIK Acme Fresh Market isn't an Albertsons company. When I follow the link it says "The Fred W. Albrecht Grocery Company" instead.

The Albertsons brand is just "Acme" but their site is acme markets (https://www.acmemarkets.com/) to not confuse Wile E Coyote

(At least that's my theory)

:rotfl: Love the coyote! Interesting, after three years you finally decided to tell me?! :rotfl2: What took so long...
1699115922939.png

Dollar General

1699117017651.png
  • Buy ANY 2 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Domino’s, Google Play, IHOP, PlayStation, Rue21 and Wendy’s
    • Must buy two.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/05/23 – 11/11/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter