• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Before we get to todays Added Offers, there are a few posts that have gone unanswered, hopefully you can help out...

I have both BJ's wholesale perks rewards and Sam's club plus reward memberships. Do you earn the rewards on gift card purchases?

Does anyone know the MCC thats assigned to purchases of JUST WDW tickets? I know packages with hotels stays are travel, is that the same with just park tickets? Thanks!

Added Offers ~ 3/07/22

Discount District
Best Buy: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Carter's, Lowe's​
Expires 3/13/22.​

Meijer Online: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $45
Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Uber Eats, Kohl’s, DoorDash, Dave & Buster’s, Buffalo Wild Wings and Domino’s.​
Limit 10 per brand. Direct link to offer.​
Purchases will not code as Grocery.​
Expires 3/19/22. GCG

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
In-store only. Limit 1 per customer.​
Expires 3/12/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon: Use Amazon Hub Pickup Location & Save $10 On Your Order use Promo Code 10PICKUPCODE YMMV
Just change the delivery from home delivery to an Amazon Hub delivery (e.g. a locker, 7-Eleven, etc.) and then enter the promo code at checkout to see if you are eligible. Might be only working for those who never used Hub pickup before.
Expires 4/27/22. DoC

BP/Amoco Gas AmEx Offers: Get $10 off $20 With App, Also 5x Bonus Membership Rewards
Expires 5/1/2022. Doctor of Credit

CVS Bank Amerideals: Save 10% at CVS
Various Offers​
Expires 3/31/22, 4/03/22. DoC

CVS Chase Offers: Save 10% at CVS
Various Offers​
Expires 3/31/22, 4/03/22. DoC

Last edited:
Transportation & Traveling with Points
BPme AA SimplyMiles Offer: Spend $20+at BPme & Get 450 Miles
Targeted
  • Direct link to offer (log in and it should show)
  • Valid online and in store
  • Not valid for gift card, e-gift card, or corporate gift card purchases.
  • Offer not valid at outlet locations.
  • Expiry date unknown. Offer posted on 3/06/22 at DoC

American Airlines shopping portal is offering the following bonus offer:
  • “Spring Forward Bonus” offer, which runs from 3/7/2022 through 3/14/2022
  • Shop $300+ and get 1,000 bonus miles
  • Shop $100+ and get 500 bonus miles

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered before but I did a search and couldn't find it. I have both BJ's wholesale perks rewards and Sam's club plus reward memberships. Do you earn the rewards on gift card purchases?

Edit-Fine print on Sam's club says not on gift cards including third party. However, it also says not earned on online purchases only in club and curbside pick up. Never knew this, figured I'd share this info.
I cannot say for sure if I've earned rewards on GC purchases, but I have redeemed my rewards for GCs.

I have the Sams MC so I use it for gas, which is 5% cb. We've tied that card to the Conoco app, and so we get .10 off per gallon plus the 5% cb which is pretty helpful right now. Last year we got a little over $400 in rewards from gas alone.

Last edited:
Topic
mickeyhereicome said:
I have both BJ's wholesale perks rewards and Sam's club plus reward memberships. Do you earn the rewards on gift card purchases?

Edit-Fine print on Sam's club says not on gift cards including third party. However, it also says not earned on online purchases only in club and curbside pick up. Never knew this, figured I'd share this info.

I cannot say for sure if I've earned rewards on GC purchases, but I have redeemed my rewards for GCs.

I'm so lost here, to be fair I'm not a member of either warehouses but feel the need to understand if DP's are involved...

Are you trying to use warehouse specific credit cards to earn rewards?

and @dez1978 which warehouse are you referring to?

Thank you.

Topic
mickeyhereicome said:

I'm so lost here, to be fair I'm not a member of either warehouses but feel the need to understand if DP's are involved...

Are you trying to use warehouse specific credit cards to earn rewards?

and @dez1978 which warehouse are you referring to?

Thank you.
Sorry, sams. I have a Sams MC which can be used anywhere, but earns 3% on sams purchases, 5% on gas and 1% anywhere else. However the rewards can only be used towards purchases at Sams, to pay for your membership, or you can cash them out in club. So I save them all and then use them to buy disney gc when I hit enough to buy $500 worth.

The rewards you earn being a plus member can be used the same as the rewards from the CC. It's all lumped together.

Has anyone called to make a payment with a disney gift card to a room only reservation lately? For the past week, the automated system give me the 'I'm sorry technical difficulties' message and then wants to throw my in the hours long queue.

Sorry, sams. I have a Sams MC which can be used anywhere, but earns 3% on sams purchases, 5% on gas and 1% anywhere else. However the rewards can only be used towards purchases at Sams, to pay for your membership, or you can cash them out in club. So I save them all and then use them to buy disney gc when I hit enough to buy $500 worth.

The rewards you earn being a plus member can be used the same as the rewards from the CC. It's all lumped together.

The new system allows you to apply the "rewards" to even an online order, much more user friendly than before. While I have a Sam's MC... been using the CashApp as it's a clean and simple 5% (was 10%) discount... at least for now. Online purchases don't get the same reward as in-store...

No New Offers for 3/08/22.

Best Buy: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Update:
More cards included along with stackable opportunities.
Includes: Carter's, Lowe's, Chili’s Subway, Taco Bell and Famous Dave’s.​
Expires 3/13/22.​
Amazon: Get $15 Off $75 Purchase of Baby Care Items
  • Direct Link to offer
  • Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
  • Stack with the Amazon Mom S&S 20% discount and can then stack with shop-with-points discounts if you get $100 from a single product.
  • Expiry date unknown. DoC
Sam’s Club: Buy $75 IHOP Gift Cards For $59.98
Limit 10 per membership. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GCG

T-Mobile Tuesday: $2 Dunkin, Puma 40% Off & More DoC

Starbucks Prize & Delight Promotion: Earn Free Stars & Drinks

USAA To Discontinue Limitless (2.5% Cashback) Card, Existing Cardholders To Be Converted

USAA has sent out an e-mail to Limitless cardholders (2.5% cash back on all purchases) stating that April 26, 2022 it will be converted to the Preferred Cash Rewards card (1.5% cash back on all purchases). Thankfully you’ll earn an additional 1% cash back until December 31, 2022 (meaning 2.5% cash back total)

Effective April 26, 2022, your USAA Limitless Cashback Rewards will automatically be converted to the Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card. Your new Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card will earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every Qualifying Purchase1. We recognize that this product change reduces the amount of cash back you will earn on purchases. To show our appreciation for your loyalty, you will automatically earn an additional 1% cash back, totaling 2.5%, on Qualifying Purchases through December 31, 2022. Additionally, tax payments will no longer be eligible for cash back.

To learn more go to DoC

Regarding AAFES
This is the current offer:

AAFES: Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 AAFES Gift Card
Includes: Disney, Macy’s, CVS, Old Navy, The Children’s Place and IHOP​
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Total limit unknown, maybe 5 through separate transactions.
Expires 3/10/22. Post #6881 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Back on March 5, 2021 GC Galore posted a similar offer he found on Slickdeals (his link no longer works, hopefully this does). Apparently there was an email sent out:
The email states max of $50 in exchange gift cards. Looks like each $50 purchase needs to be a separate order. The exchange gift card gets added automatically to the cart.

I'm not finding a known limit for the current promotion but I'm thinking the limit is five in separate transactions. If anyone wants to test out a 6th purchase or more... :poop: The most that will happen is your cart will not include the $10 Exchange gc. No harm.

Thanks for this PayPal offer! I'm kind of glad that I'm late to catching up on the posts on this thread. ;) This works hand in hand with the new Starbucks Prize & Delight action item to load $ onto your SB card. :surfweb:

PayPal: Starbucks Reload $10+ & Get $5 Off
Valid until June 30, 2022. Save the offer asap! DOC

Guide to Starbucks at Disney World
Walt Disney World has 6 Starbucks coffee shops with locations in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios, plus two stores at Disney Springs:
  • Magic Kingdom Starbucks, which is located in the Main Street Bakery.
  • The Starbucks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Trolley Car Cafe. This is located at the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards–it’s the red building you’ll see immediately before rounding the corner towards Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster or the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Starbucks location is Creature Comforts. This coffee shop is on the left side of the path as you head from the park entrance towards Africa, past Pizzafari and the entrance-way to Pandora – World of Avatar.
  • Over at Epcot, the new Starbucks has now opened. This is known as Traveler’s Cafe, and is located near Refreshment Port (and the new adjacent restrooms), on the pathway between Imagination and the Canada side of World Showcase.
  • Two at Disney Springs - West Side of Disney Springs next to the Aerophile balloon and somewhat across from the AMC Dine-In 24 Theater and Planet Hollywood Observatory. This is a full-sized Starbucks with in-store seating, merchandise, and specialty beverages. And Starbucks in the Marketplace. This is actually part of the World of Disney complex, near the Lego Store. This Starbucks is simply a walk-up window with no seating.
Starbucks gift cards are accepted at all Disney World Starbucks locations and you can pay through the Starbucks app at all locations. You also earn Starbucks rewards points (or stars) at all locations. Link

Rakuten: Travel Week
Link

Some highlights below. Definitely worth a look if you're planning travel.
  • Hotels
    • Best Western 10% cb
    • IHG Hotels 6% cb
    • Hotwire up to 5% cb
    • Marriott 5% cb
    • Extended Stay America 5% cb
    • Choice Hotels 3% cb
    • Radisson Blu 3% cb
    • Radisson Hotels 2.5% cb
    • Fairmont Hotels 2.5% cb
    • MGM Resorts 2.5% cb
    • Hilton up to 2.5% cb
    • VRBO $10 cb
  • Discount sites
    • Viator 8% cb
    • Groupon up to 8% cb
    • TripAdvisor up to 4.5% cb
    • Expedia up to 4.5% cb
    • Booking.com 4% cb
    • Hotels.com 2% cb
  • Rental cars/parking
    • Airport Parking Reservations 10% cb
    • ParkSleepFly 10% cb
    • Auto Europe Car Rentals up to 3.5% cb
    • EuropCar 3.5% cb
    • Park n Fly 1.5% cb
  • Experiences
    • CitySights NY 7.5% cb
    • Frog website up to 5% cb
    • Busch Gardens 2.5% cb
    • Caesar's Rewards 2.5% cb
    • Flamingo Las Vegas 2.5% cb
    • Sesame Place 2.5% cb
    • Great Wolf Lodge 1.5% cb
  • Misc.
    • Camping World 2% cb

Added Offers ~ 3/09/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger Online:
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Kroger Online:
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards and Fixed Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards ($25, $50 & $100)
  • Buy $75 Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's eGift Cards for $65
MISC.
Cash App: Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase
Minimum purchase of $1.50. Maximum discount of $20.​
Use once every 24 hours.​
Expires 3/14/22. GCG

Sam's Club: Image via Google

Last edited:
Note: This is an active post and will be updated as more Tips and information come in, it has also been added to the Main Page, Post #10 More Ways to Save

With the recent news of President Biden banning all imports of Russian oil and gas and energy, I thought it would be helpful to discuss alternative ways to save at the pump, heating bills and airfare.

Let's start with Saving Money at the Pumps:
  • Buy Gas Gift Cards: This is the last month to earn 5% back at Grocery Stores on various credit cards. Also see Discount District.

• Choice Thank You Gift Card
    Includes:
    Old Navy, Ulta Beauty, Applebee’s, Chevron/Texaco, Regal Cinemas, Grubhub and Total Wine.
  • Shell Gift Cards DP: Stack the Savings
    • You can save 10 cents per gallons with T-Mobile Tuesdays
    • Pay cash prices since you’re using a gift card
  • Use gas savings from Stop & Shop purchases
  • Check your Credit Card Offers or consider getting a new credit card specifically for Gas.
  • Use Gas Apps:
    • AAA Triptik: Free to everyone, includes stations & gas prices
    • GasBuddy: Real-time Updates and Alerts for Deals
    • Gas Guru: Cheapest Gas Prices and you can search by amenities
    • GetUpside Gas App: To learn more go to DoC
  • Gas Station Apps
  • Consider Carpooling even if it's once or twice a week.
  • Also see Transportation & Traveling with Points
    • BPme AA SimplyMiles Offer: Spend $20+at BPme & Get 450 Miles - Targeted
Again, this is an open to everyone, if you know how to save at the pump I encourage you to share.

Last edited:
With the recent news of President Biden banning all imports of Russian oil and gas and energy, I thought it would be helpful to discuss alternative ways to save at the pump, heating bills and airfare.

Let's start with Saving Money at the Pumps:
  • Buy Gas Gift Cards: This is the last month to earn 5% back at Grocery Stores on various credit cards. Also see Discount District.

• Choice Thank You Gift Card
    Includes:
    Old Navy, Ulta Beauty, Applebee’s, Chevron/Texaco, Regal Cinemas, Grubhub and Total Wine.
  • Shell Gift Cards DP: Stack the Savings
    • You can save 10 cents per gallons with T-Mobile Tuesdays
    • Pay cash prices since you’re using a gift card
  • Use gas savings from Stop & Shop purchases
  • Check your Credit Card Offers or consider getting a new credit card specifically for Gas.
  • Use Gas Apps:
    • AAA Triptik: Free to everyone, includes stations & gas prices
    • GasBuddy: Real-time Updates and Alerts for Deals
    • Gas Guru: Cheapest Gas Prices and you can search by amenities
    • GetUpside Gas App: To learn more go to DoC
  • Consider Carpooling even if it's once or twice a week.
  • Also see Transportation & Traveling with Points
    • BPme AA SimplyMiles Offer: Spend $20+at BPme & Get 450 Miles - Targeted
Again, this is an open to everyone, if you know how to save at the pump I encourage you to share.
Murphy USA stations (Wal-Mart gas stations) have a Murphy Rewards app. Using your telephone number, you can build up points for each purchase and then save $0.10/gallon for every 100 points you earn. They also have a weekly Rev Up option to add free points to your account every Monday. We build up our Murphy Rewards points and use them when we drive to Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter