Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I happened to log in earlier today because it was slow at work (shhhhhhh, don't tell) and nab this deal. I otherwise would have waited until I got home and it would have been gone!

So, what's everyone doing with their Virtual Visas?
I wonder if it is ok to let the cards "sit" for a week or 2? I ended up going back and getting
another one but can't pay ahead anymore bills until billing cycle renews.

I know some say use immediately but this company is new to me.

I wonder if it is ok to let the cards "sit" for a week or 2? I ended up going back and getting

I've held on to them for a bit before (longer than a week or two). My main objective with the cards has been to turn them into DGC for >10% off. So I've generally picked up the VV when they're on discount and then waited around for a good shopDisney offer on RMN so I can stack those offers and get a good percentage off my DGC. Not sure why it would be a problem to hold on to them as long as you remember that you have them! 😂

How are ppl getting cb on ibotta from buying disney gift cards? It says you don’t earn any cb
These things are always YMMV, but some of the cashback sites do track GC purchases even if they say that they exclude them. For example, I've never had luck getting Rakuten or TopCashBack to track GCs, but RetailMeNot has tracked 100% of my GC purchases through shopDisney. Dosh will also track GC purchases at some stores. It sounds like Ibotta may be similar (fingers crossed since I just placed a DGC order through shopDisney using them!!)

AARP Chase Offer: Get 5% Back When Spending $12+
  • Get 5% back when spending $12+ with AARP with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires May 9, 2022
  • Maximum $8 back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on AARP donations
  • This offer is listed as a way to save you 5% on your AARP membership, but past AARP Chase Offers have also worked when buying discounted gift cards from AARP Rewards

JetBlue Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $80 Back
s/o Danny Deal Guru

• Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 7/12/2022
  • You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards
  • Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE
  • Flights must originate in the US
  • Valid only on purchases made in US dollars
  • Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations
  • In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included

How are ppl getting cb on ibotta from buying disney gift cards? It says you don’t earn any cb
Gotta say that because of this I hesitated to do a large value. I try to keep my average CB over 10% and didn't want to take it down on my first go. That said I had great luck with the Raise 15% discount today (unfortunately one of the cards got kicked back as invalid >:().

Also, first post, although I have been stalking this forum for a while and I have to say, just....just thank you.

Last edited:
Yup! Bought the same! :dogdance: If only I could have used two of my virtual visa's that were 10% off! :rolleyes1

Are there any places to buy discounted DGC that take multiple forms of payment??

So yup just bought my DGC at Bjs for $469. Yay!!

Yup! Bought the same! :dogdance: If only I could have used two of my virtual visa's that were 10% off! :rolleyes1

Are there any places to buy discounted DGC that take multiple forms of payment??
Sam's club should allow it, if not online for sure in store. Combine it with the Ibotta app to increase the savings. 4% Sams Discount, 1% Ibotta, and then the 10% you got back from your virtual visas for 15% off!

It is okay to let the cards sit but you should print the virtual visa cards out and then delete them from your email and then fully delete them from your trash (with some emails like hotmail you have to delete, then delete from trash, and then delete a 3rd time). Krebsonsecurity did an article a while ago how thieves steal millions of gift cards from people email boxes.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/09/gift-card-gang-extracts-cash-from-100k-inboxes-daily/

I do these two things, mostly:

- Use as a form of payment on Amazon, usually just to top up my Amazon Gift Card balance if I'm saving for a higher-priced gift card. For our next trip, I'm buying Uber cards, Southwest cards, Landry's cards, and Starbucks cards.

- Use as a form of payment on Paypal to send the funds on the card to my wife's Paypal account, then deposit into our Disney saving account. (So, I use a $25 card, send $24 to wife + $1 fee to Paypal, wife then accepts the $24 and sends it to the savings account.)
Is it only a $1 fee for any amount? If you use the whole $250 card would it only be $1. If so I may have to look into this as I thought they charged a % on credit card transactions. Hope it is only a $1!! :)

I believe the paypal fees are 2.9%, so paying your self the $250 would incur higher fees than a $1. Also, more importantly, once you receive $600 in payments, you will be getting a 1099K from paypal and it will get reported to the IRS. I am not an accountant, but I don't know if the IRS would accept the argument that you were really paying yourself .

One way to use the virtual visas are to pay your estimated taxes to the IRS or your local state. Yes, there are fees involved so they do eat a little into the 8% discount that you purchased them at.

Family Dollar: Save 10% On Select Dining Gift Cards
  • Save 10% when buying the following gift cards at Family Dollar:
    • Uber Eats
    • Applebee’s
    • Wendy’s
    • Domino’s
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires April 2, 2022

Rite Aid: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash

• Rite Aid is offering the following gift card deals this week:
    • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
      • Ace Hardware
      • Riot Games
    • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
      • Aeropostale
      • Panera Bread
  • Expires April 2, 2022
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing

CVS: Buy $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards

• Buy $50 Spa & Wellness gift card at CVS & get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
  • Expires April 2, 2022
  • Limit 1 per household with card

Target GC with purchase
Link

• Baby
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Blooming Bath item through 4/2/2022
    • $25 Target GiftCard when you spend $100 or more on select baby care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 4 select Jozi Curls hair care products through 4/2/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select dermaGEEK skincare products through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select TRESemmé hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select SheaMoisture body care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Love Beauty & Planet hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 5 Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color permanent hair color products through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Native skin care products through 4/2/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select L'Oreal Paris skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/9/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 4 select beauty and personal care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
  • Electronics
    • $150 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom black, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Unlocked (128GB) - graphite or Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Unlocked (128GB) – cream through 4/2/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Samsung Galaxy S22 5G Unlocked (128GB) Smartphone through 4/2/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy an Unlocked Samsung S20 FE 5G Unlocked (128GB) - navy or white through 4/2/2022
    • $250 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Unlocked (256GB) - phantom black through 4/2/2022
  • Food & Beverage
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you spend $20 or more on Pepsi and Frito-Lay beverages and snacks using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
  • Health & personal care
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select women's Schick razors or refills using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/9/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Always, Tampax and Playtex feminine care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
  • Household essentials
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Levoit Pet Care True HEPA air purifier through 4/2/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select household essentials using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 4/2/2022
  • Sports & outdoors
    • $25 Target GiftCard when you buy a Bowflex SelectTech 840 kettlebell – black through 4/2/2022
  • Toys
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 or more on select Melissa & Doug toys through 4/2/2022

Sam's Club gift cards
Link

• Digital
    • DGC $500 for $484.98
    • DGC $50 for $47.98
    • Southwest $500 for $449.99
    • Landry's $100 for $79.98
    • Landry's $50 for $47.88
    • Landry's $25 for $23.88
    • Uber $100 for $97.98
    • Uber $50 for $48.98
  • Physical
    • DGC $500 for $484.98
    • DGC $150 (3 x $50) for $144.98
    • DGC $75 (3 x $25) for $71.98
    • DGC $50 for $47.98
    • Southwest $500 for $485.98
    • Southwest $150 (3 x $50) for $142.98
    • Southwest $100 for $96.98
    • Landry's $50 (2 x $25) for $46.98
    • Uber $50 for $48.98

BJ's gift cards
Link

• DGC $500 for $479.99
  • DGC $150 (3 x $50) for $144.99
  • DGC $100 for $96.99
  • DGC $50 for $48.49
  • DGC $25 for $24.49
  • Southwest $200 for $193.99
  • Southwest $100 for $97.99
  • Delta $500 for $489.99
  • Delta $250 for $244.99
  • Landry's $25 for $24.49
  • Uber $25 for $24.49

Semi Disney related bc I know lots of ppl love crocs. RMN had 5% cb at crocs, Dosh had an offer I can’t find but I got a notification about it lol, and I had a 10% chase offer. So for $163 order I got $8 from dosh, $10 from chase and $8 from RMN.

Is it only a $1 fee for any amount? If you use the whole $250 card would it only be $1. If so I may have to look into this as I thought they charged a % on credit card transactions. Hope it is only a $1!! :)
It's a percentage of the transfer. For me sending $25, it's equal to $1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter