We have a few of the Best Buy offers on our Amex cards. Which shopping portal would be best to use? I'm wondering which pays out at BB more frequently

And then underneath that 10% it says "15% cash back with rewards earnings not to exceed $50." so.. even more confusing!!

I can confirm though since I just made a purchase to finally use a Chase offer that expires tomorrow (phew!) it indeed seems to be 10% 🤷‍♀️
I just activated the offer on the extension and it changed to 10%, I'll give it a go and see what happens...

Well my second $200 GC order from Sam's never delivered, but the order doesn't say cancelled either. I'll just keep an eye on it and on my credit card, maybe it will deliver on Thursday. That's what I get for not buying both before I posted :P . I can't imagine I am the only one who found that though.

OFFER IS LIVE

Sam’s Club APP:
$200 Disney Egift Cards for $185
Limit 2 per account.​
Expires ???

Sam's App: Will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22
Once you add it to your cart from the app, you can log into the website and check out from there. Post #11846

Last edited:
Can anyone please confirm the Sam's Club $200 DGC offer:
  • Expiration date
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
OFFER IS LIVE

Sam’s Club APP & Online:
$200 Disney Egift Cards for $185
Limit 2 per account.​
Expires ???

Sam's App: Will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22
I’m not sure it’s still live - I’ve had several friends try in the last couple of hours…they can add to their list, but then can’t move from the list to the cart. I successfully bought 2 cards this morning, but tried to replicate what I did, and I also couldn’t move from list to cart. I think Sam’s may have caught on and shut it down?

I’m not sure it’s still live - I’ve had several friends try in the last couple of hours…they can add to their list, but then can’t move from the list to the cart. I successfully bought 2 cards this morning, but tried to replicate what I did, and I also couldn’t move from list to cart. I think Sam’s may have caught on and shut it down?
it looks like android phones don't have the option to add to cart, there is no check box. Is that what they have?

Sam’s is dead. On my iPhone it has the add to cart option but is out of stock. On my laptop, it’s just grayed out.

it looks like android phones don't have the option to add to cart, there is no check box. Is that what they have?
I’ve heard about the Android problem, but now it seems iPhone can’t either (I was able to buy this morning but can’t get it to work now).

Sam’s is dead. On my iPhone it has the add to cart option but is out of stock. On my laptop, it’s just grayed out.
I am able to add it to my cart. You can't add from the website, need to add from the app. It doesn't show sold out, but I am not purchasing.

I’ve heard about the Android problem, but now it seems iPhone can’t either (I was able to buy this morning but can’t get it to work now).

This is what I'm seeing online with the link provided, granted I'm not a member but it looks available to me.

1668962454237.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter