• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

This is the offer I have on Amazon & Credit Card Offers , Is yours different, maybe expiration?
Restaurants Chase Offer: Earn $5 back on your Restaurants purchase when you spend $10 or more.
Eat in or dine out.​
Expires 2/28/23. Post #14115 :thumbsup2 @mdurette
Yes it’s the same. They all disappeared from everyone’s cards but have reappeared again. Sorry wasn’t trying to report a new deal, just that one that went missing came back.

Nordstrom is offering 10X Nordy reward points for purchases using Nordstrom card for gas, groceries, travel, and utilities until March 31st. I purchased a $300 Disney gift card at Harris Teeter yesterday and already received a $30 “Nordy Note”.

Thanks for posting, what a nice bonus category. Offer has been added to Amazon & Credit Card Offers under Other Credit Cards & Offers

Nordstrom TD Bank Offer:
Earn 10x Nordy Points on gas, groceries, travel, and utilities.
Expires 3/31/23. Post #14312 :thumbsup2 @Lsdolphin

My BJs membership expired on 1/31 and I’m looking for a promo code to renew my membership. I googled and tried the codes that popped up but none of them worked they just took me to the BJs screen offering renewal for $55...

Unfortunately I'm not seeing anything new.

Yes, I have to ask, did you look on Post #3 Warehouses
Did you click on:
Though this offer has expired the tips & ideas! are still recommended, which brings me to - why are you looking to renew?

In case this hasn't been mentioned...

Discover's 5% cash back bonus through the end of March includes purchases at grocery stores and drug stores (excluding Walmart and Target). That means that if your grocery store or pharmacy sells Disney gift cards, you can get 5% cash back on your Discover card when you buy them (with a maximum savings of $75 over the three-month period this deal is in place: for April-June, Discover will change the 5% cash back offer to a new spending category).

Always great to remind peeps of Discover cashback bonuses but yes, it's been posted on Discount District & Amazon & Credit Card Offers

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Build-A-Bear, Express, H&M, JCPenney, Wayfair or TGI Friday
    • Limit 1 with card
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Airbnb, Fanatics, or Spa & Wellness
    • Limit 1 with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/18/23. Post #14189
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBcuks
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, JCPenney, Uber Eats and Wayfair.
    • Limit 1 per household with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/19/23 - 2/25/23. Post #14292
CVS Chase Offer: Various offers
10% back, $5 max
Expires 2/24/23. Post #13455 :thumbsup2 @mdurette
Discover Q1 2023 5% Category: Drugstores
Rite Aid:

• Buy $25 Firehouse Subs & Uber Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
  • Buy $25 Aeropostale & JCPenney Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
  • Buy $50 Fanatics & Spa & Wellness Gift Cards & Get $10 Bonuscash
  • Buy $25 Gap Options and Old Navy Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $25 Barnes & Noble and Starbucks Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
  • Discover Q1 2023 5% Category: Drugstores
Walgreens
  • Buy any two Select Gift Cards & Get a $10 Walgreens Gift Card
  • Discover Q1 2023 5% Category: Drugstores

Unfortunately I'm not seeing anything new.

Yes, I have to ask, did you look on Post #3 Warehouses
Did you click on:
Though this offer has expired the tips & ideas! are still recommended, which brings me to - why are you looking to renew?
Yes actually I did check post #3 but the offers there are for new members and when I did follow links for renewing they just take you to BJs screen with regular renewal rate.
im looking to renew because my membership expired and I’m not eligible to use another “new member offer”…

Pathward-issued Visa gift cards are being declined when making large purchases at grocery store chains around the country.

They started being declined for money order purchases a couple of days ago at some grocery chains, with the issue spreading to other chains around the US. That therefore makes it seem like the change has been made on Pathward’s (formerly Metabank) end, rather than these different chains randomly deciding to take the same action within 24-48 hours of each other.

It’s not only Visa gift cards bought from Simon Mall that are affected though. There are reports that $500 Visa gift cards purchased from GiftCardMall-processed sites (e.g. Office Depot, USPS, etc.) are being declined for transactions larger than $500. Buying money orders for less than $500 one at a time seems to be fine, but buying larger money orders allows for a successful swipe with your first card but declines on cards subsequently being swiped.

To learn more go to GC Galore
Note, Doctor of Credit posted a small bleep on this topic as well.

Yes actually I did check post #3 but the offers there are for new members and when I did follow links for renewing they just take you to BJs screen with regular renewal rate.
im looking to renew because my membership expired and I’m not eligible to use another “new member offer”…
Why not?

Right, but in tips & ideas getting the new membership was free and simple and all you had to do was.... here's the link again.
Why pay for a renewal when you could have gotten a free membership? :confused3 You could have secured this on Jan 1, 2023 and be all set just by creating a new account, with a different email address.
I have no doubt we'll be seeing a new offer soon.

Why not?

Right, but in tips & ideas getting the new membership was free and simple and all you had to do was.... here's the link again.
Why pay for a renewal when you could have gotten a free membership? :confused3 You could have secured this on Jan 1, 2023 and be all set just by creating a new account, with a different email address.
I tried to just sign up for a new membership last year and used my first name instead of middle name which I go by but I kept getting a message that I was not eligible for the new membership rate…I think it works if you wait 6 mos. after your expiration date Before using it…

Why not?

You’re right it would work if I create a new email address…I’ll wait a little longer for an offer and then go ahead and create a new email. i used my work email to get a new Sams Club membership but I retired so no longer have that email.

You can just create a new gmail address
Or use one of the many addresses built into your Gmail.

Gmail doesn't acknowledge periods, but they look like different addresses to most systems. So, my.name@gmail.com, myname@gmail.com, m.y.name@gmail.com all look like different emails to most systems but go to the same account.

Just did this recently with a school promo for my kids. Was supposed to email six different addresses to get a little stuffed toy reward (like I need more of those in my house!) but didn't want to spam family. Did it all with moving period for one Gmail.

Discount District
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

View attachment 740177
$100 Ace Hardware eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 1
$100 Big Lots eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 2
$50 DoorDash eGift Card, get $7.50 Off – Limit 1
$200 Hotels. com eGift Card, get $20 Off – Limit 2
$50 IHOP eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 2
$100 Lego eGift Card, get $10 Bonus – Limit 2
$50 Red Robin eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 3
$25 Starbucks eGift Card, get $2.50 Bonus – Limit 1

$50 Happy Birthday eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 1
$50 Food & Laughs Gift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 3
$50 Game & Grub eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2
$50 Let's Eat eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2

Kroger Online Link
Earn 2x Fuel Points
Expires 2/21/23.
Am I missing something but, it appears the doordash is no longer available?

We finally received our first Chase card coupon for Best Buy. It says "not valid on third-party services." Will this work for a Disney Gift Card Purchase?

We finally received our first Chase card coupon for Best Buy. It says "not valid on third-party services." Will this work for a Disney Gift Card Purchase?
By "Chase card coupon" do you mean Chase Offers? If yes, then yes. Chase Offers literally has no clue what you bought. They just see the charge from Best Buy and give you whatever cash back the offer indicates.

Am I missing something but, it appears the doordash is no longer available?

Yep, if you look on the main page Post #2 Discount District which is kept up to date, you'll see a few of those Kroger offers have sold out.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Get $10 Off on $100 or more in AT&T Prepaid Gift Cards
  • $100 Ace Hardware eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 1
  • $100 Big Lots eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 2
  • $50 DoorDash eGift Card, get $7.50 Off – Limit 1
  • $200 Hotels. com eGift Card, get $20 Off – Limit 2
  • $50 IHOP eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 2
  • $100 Lego eGift Card, get $10 Bonus – Limit 2
  • $50 Red Robin eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 3
  • $25 Starbucks eGift Card, get $2.50 Bonus – Limit 1
  • $50 Happy Birthday eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 1
  • $50 Food & Laughs Gift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 3
  • $50 Game & Grub eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2
  • $50 Let's EateGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2

Added Offers ~ 2/18/23

Discount District
Family Fare

1676738690895.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Applebee's, Chili's, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Panera and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/19/23 - 2/25/23
Newegg
1676738010855.png
  • 3 x $50 Fanatics eGift Cards for $109.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter