Offer had been extended.

Shop ‘N Save

1696351689079.png

• Get 20¢ off per gallon for every $50 spent on Restaurant Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • S'nS also accepts: Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

My wife has the 15% off one in-store purchase. Is it still worth going to Target and trying to buy physical gift cards and use the discount or have they fixed it?

You silly, I was referring to a direct link to the thread YOU created on the DIS, not the link you got your info from :laughing:
Regardless, Thank You for creating a new thread that can save a lot of money on WDW & DL park tickets, as seen on:

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Post #2 Discount District

Save on WDW & DL Park Tickets via Target & Trip Advisor
To learn more click on this ( ginormous :laughing:) DIS link:

Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase
  • DIS thread is hosted by @shystalips
    • Significant savings are available so don't miss out!
    • Expires 10/07/23.
:thumbsup2 Kuddos & What a fantastic find!

My wife has the 15% off one in-store purchase. Is it still worth going to Target and trying to buy physical gift cards and use the discount or have they fixed it?

Honestly if I had the 15% I would still try, I mean what can it hurt?

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Friendly Market
1696354300483.png
  • Earn 6x GasPoints when you buy $50 + Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: ALL Choice, Giving Good, One4All and Spafinder
    • Limit 1 with coupon & Must present your reward card
    • Limit one coupon per customer
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/14/23.

Anyone having issues using the Cash App today? Tried to load $45 into my account and it keeps failing. Waiting for Cash App Support, but never had this issue before. I checked my bank and don't see any failed transactions (and I have enough money in my account) - so it seems like its on the CashApp side.

While I was waiting to talk to support, they updated the Cash App Status website ( https://status.cash.app/ ) which says:

"Investigating - We're aware of an issue causing Cash Ins to fail, and we are investigating. If your transfer has failed, please do not reattempt it at this time. We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible.
Oct 03, 2023 - 10:22 PDT

Funny enough, support started out basically saying I must have violated some kind of security protocol and thats why it was declined. They said to make sure the card I'm using is in my name, that I use it once in awhile, etc etc ... All BS answers. The CS's solution was basically not to use CashApp anymore, until they realized there was an issue posted on the status website during our conversation.

Last edited:
I am done with Target. The Target web site is sold out of physical DGC so I drove to a Target, none are close by, found $100 DGC, used the self check out and the 15% would not work. A customer service person came over to see what was my problem and I showed her my Red Card, the 15% off deal, and nothing was coming off the total, not even the 5%. So we went to the CS counter, she scanned in the code from the self check out (she she wouldn't have to rescan the DGC) and only the 5% came off. She said GC are not included in the 15%. Fine YMMV!!! Since I was already at Target I found a sweater I liked. Went back through the self check out, scanned the sweater and nothing came off with the Red Card. A different CS was working the self check out and she pulled up something and she said I already used the 15% offer. I said WHEN? She just said it was today. I asked her to cancel the sweater and walked out.

Funny enough, support started out basically saying I must have violated some kind of security protocol and thats why it was declined. They said to make sure the card I'm using is in my name, that I use it once in awhile, etc etc ... All BS answers. The CS's solution was basically not to use CashApp anymore, until they realized there was an issue posted on the status website during our conversation.

Buddy, What?! That's crazy! It's always Pilot error or user error. Hey at least they finally figured out the issue is on their end. Now that's embarrassing!

I am done with Target. The Target web site is sold out of physical DGC so I drove to a Target, none are close by, found $100 DGC, used the self check out and the 15% would not work. A customer service person came over to see what was my problem and I showed her my Red Card, the 15% off deal, and nothing was coming off the total, not even the 5%. So we went to the CS counter, she scanned in the code from the self check out (she she wouldn't have to rescan the DGC) and only the 5% came off. She said GC are not included in the 15%. Fine YMMV!!! Since I was already at Target I found a sweater I liked. Went back through the self check out, scanned the sweater and nothing came off with the Red Card. A different CS was working the self check out and she pulled up something and she said I already used the 15% offer. I said WHEN? She just said it was today. I asked her to cancel the sweater and walked out.
I was afraid that they fixed it. Damn

What a mess! Is the Circle offer no longer on your account? It doesn't sound like you completed the transaction so why would the offer disappear?

You silly, I was referring to a direct link to the thread YOU created on the DIS, not the link you got your info from :laughing:
Regardless, Thank You for creating a new thread that can save a lot of money on WDW & DL park tickets, as seen on:

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Post #2 Discount District

Save on WDW & DL Park Tickets via Target & Trip Advisor
To learn more click on this ( ginormous :laughing:) DIS link:

Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase
  • DIS thread is hosted by @shystalips
    • Significant savings are available so don't miss out!
    • Expires 10/07/23.
:thumbsup2 Kuddos & What a fantastic find!
My mistake, still not up yet. LOL

Now that the Target fun is over, what would be the closest alternative? Sadly I don't see shop disney in retail me not.

Maybe using paypal + chase visa (for 5%) on a warehouse club.

Can I receive the $15 off if I buy a Uber Gift Card with my Red Circle offer - make 1 qualifying purchase of $100 or more to earn a $15 reward in Target Circle earnings - $100 - $15 off

Your Reward offer is "Spend $100 & Earn $15 Reward" , right?
Post #2 Discount District

Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $140 or more & Earn $20 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • No, you cannot use the earned reward to buy 3rd party gift cards.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Yes, it works online and in-store, here's the link to Uber eGift cards
You can use Target Redcard to save 5% but you also have other options as seen below...

Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal
Thank you for your help . my purchase of a $100 uber gift card did add the credit correctly to my account . I had to get past being hesitant (because it didn't show during the check out process) . but it did work after all . I did the purchase online . thanks

Now that the Target fun is over, what would be the closest alternative? Sadly I don't see shop disney in retail me not.

Maybe using paypal + chase visa (for 5%) on a warehouse club.

Have you taken a look see at Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Do you have any cc offers that might work?
If you're feeling a bit adventurous you could buy discounted prepaid Visa/MC and use those to buy DGC. And they can be found on Post #2 Discount District

Last edited:
I was able to get 19 $50 cards at my Target today. They only have $25 denominations left. One of my daughters has the offer on her account, but I don't think I'm going to go back for them. I'm tempted, though - it would be kinda funny to walk out with 40 cards.
Do you find it difficult to manage that many cards? Or is it not bad? I was planning to use them for dues and the thought of 20 cards made me nervous :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter