Im sure this is not a surprise but thought Id share my Sams Club DGC purchases didnt earn on MrRebates or on Rakuten. I have another order to do so Im going try out one of the other portals.

Once you have combined your gift cards on disneygiftcards, do you delete all of the cards off of it. Or do you wait until you are closer to the trip to add any more money to it?

Once you have combined your gift cards on disneygiftcards, do you delete all of the cards off of it. Or do you wait until you are closer to the trip to add any more money to it?
Once they’re combined I delete the ones with no balance because I think you can only have 5 cards on there. I usually keep 2-3 in case I need to move balances around

Thank you! That's what I was thinking.

Once they’re combined I delete the ones with no balance because I think you can only have 5 cards on there. I usually keep 2-3 in case I need to move balances around

Be careful leaving any on the site. We have had member accounts get hacked and card balances zeroed out.

Last edited:

Is there a limit for RMN per day? I have several Chase offers I'd like to use. Thanks!

As of November 1, 2019, as a RetailMeNot customer you are eligible to use up to a total of 20 Cash Back Rewards per calendar month. Within those 20 you can do up to 7 Cash Back Rewards per retailer in the same calendar month (not exceeding the total of 20 total per customer). Link

Be care leaving any on the site. We have had member accounts get hacked and card balances zeroed out.

I delete mine from the site after combining, especially after reading those reports. On the other hand, I had a relative forget her physical card once. Luckily she had combined cards & still had the one with all the money listed on the website. Guest services was able to transfer her balance to an empty card & she was able to spend it as planned. So having it on the site worked for her. I am thinking of taking a picture of the card numbers just in case I ever forget the card.

As of November 1, 2019, as a RetailMeNot customer you are eligible to use up to a total of 20 Cash Back Rewards per calendar month. Within those 20 you can do up to 7 Cash Back Rewards per retailer in the same calendar month (not exceeding the total of 20 total per customer). Link

Thank you!!

I went back to using Shopkick on my phone, because you can still earn points without spending money toward a Disney gift card. And unlike swagbucks, you don't have to spend time doing surveys that don't qualify for whatever they are looking for.
In addition to earning points for scanning items and uploading receipts if you do choose to buy on of their featured products, they give points for just walking into some stores. Often, you don't have to walk in, you can just drive past slowly.
Today I earned points for shopping at Marshalls, because I used a cc that I had linked to the app. And you can also get points for online purchases made through the site.

I went back to using Shopkick on my phone, because you can still earn points without spending money toward a Disney gift card. And unlike swagbucks, you don't have to spend time doing surveys that don't qualify for whatever they are looking for.
In addition to earning points for scanning items and uploading receipts if you do choose to buy on of their featured products, they give points for just walking into some stores. Often, you don't have to walk in, you can just drive past slowly.
Today I earned points for shopping at Marshalls, because I used a cc that I had linked to the app. And you can also get points for online purchases made through the site.
I recently started using this app and had read about the driving slowly past idea, but haven't tried it yet. Do you just always keep the app open or do you have to open it when you're in close proximity to the store and then manually click on the right store in the app?

As an FYI you can always add a card back on if you need to.

I recently started using this app and had read about the driving slowly past idea, but haven't tried it yet. Do you just always keep the app open or do you have to open it when you're in close proximity to the store and then manually click on the right store in the app?
Drive by’s don’t work for me. I do use Shopkick but it is a very slow earner for me since I don’t live near major stores that give kicks for walk-ins. I always forget when I do go to CVS. I work near some stores that give kicks and sometimes I go during lunch just for the walk in points.

Swagbucks works much better for me. I earn 2-3 $25 gift cards just for running the mobile video apps on my old phone and “printing” coupons. I occasionally complete offers and surveys, but do not focus on them.
I also do Mypoints and Dabbl among a few others.

Thank you all for your responses. I am going to remove the cards off of the site as you suggested since we won't be using them for awhile. Then when I have more cards to combine I will add them back onto the site!

I delete mine from the site after combining, especially after reading those reports. On the other hand, I had a relative forget her physical card once. Luckily she had combined cards & still had the one with all the money listed on the website. Guest services was able to transfer her balance to an empty card & she was able to spend it as planned. So having it on the site worked for her. I am thinking of taking a picture of the card numbers just in case I ever forget the card.
I combine them all onto one GC and then get rid of the extra, as there is a limit and alot of times I am saving over a period of months and using multiple GC's. Remember, Disney refunds money back on to any card that was used to make a payment with, which is also another reason as why I combine GC's before making a payment.

I love doing Shopkicks! Right now I have enough kicks to get $150 in DGC. I'm holding on to them for now because they have done "specials" in the past where you can trade in the kicks at a discount for DGC (usually 5%).

I keep the Shopkick app open and refresh as I get closer to get my "drive-by" walk-in kicks. Some stores are easier to do as a drive-by because of where the beacon may be located within the store. Some stores I just know that I'll have to physically go into the store.

I started saving for my October 2020 trip back in November. I've earned $425 (including the $150 mentioned above) so far just with Shopkick. I moved last October to a more rural area. I'm about 10 miles in one direction and 16 miles in the other direction to the nearest Shopkick opportunity. I sometimes will use the online shopping for kicks, but most times I can get a better cash-back return via RMN or the like. So at least one day each week, I have designated as a "Shopkick Day" and get as many as I can from walk-ins and scans. I rarely do kicks for purchases, since most of the featured items are things that i'm not interested in buying to begin with. I also make sure daily to get my minimum 3 kicks on the Discover page and any extra kicks attached to the adds within the app.

I just wanted to share that this can be done if you put the effort into it. My goal is to get $1000 in DGC via Shopkick before October (I'm almost half-way there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter