Anyone know where to sell an App Store/ iTunes gift card online? or trade somewhere for preferably Disney gift card or anything else really. I have 0 need for the App Store gift card but received it as an incentive from a survey.
I did try raise and carpool but both say not accepting iTunes gift card at he moment

Will TCB payout for the purchase of Walmart gift cards? Will TCB payout for the purchase of Disney gift cards at Sams Club? Do you ever see them clawback or reverse the cashback earned before the payout is available?
Yes, you earn cashback on Raise through TCB when buying WM gift cards, that's why we buy them 😉. Usually, the only restriction are the cards where you earn Raise cash, but they have other restrictions listed in the T&C, like a max purchase etc. TCB doesn't have restrictions on certain stores, you can buy anything on Raise.

I have not heard of anyone receiving cashback on TCB for GC purchases at Sam's Club.

I have not had them reverse a payout after it's become available.

I just wanted to give an update on the Amex Zola offer. I opened up a Zola honeymoon account, and made 5 deposits using the 5 Amex cards that had the offer. I then transferred the money to my bank account. I paid $505.33 and got $493 from Zola and $100 from Amex, for a profit of $87.67 cash (a 17.4% profit).

I know many people had tried to buy gift cards from Zola and pretty much everyone had their gift cards cancelled, so if you still have the Zola offer, you have a month to try and make your honeymoon account as the Zola offer is good through 6/11. If you bought a gift card and had it cancelled by Zola, MAKE SURE to check your Amex account that the offer is still listed in your saved offers. I once had an Amex offer where the merchant cancelled the purchase and then the offer disappeared from my account.

Another point worth noting, is that commenters on other deal sites have said they did the same thing as me and opened a honeymoon account and had their purchases cancelled and their accounts shut by Zola. I think the reason mine was successful is because I did it slowly and carefully. I opened the honeymoon account, and then waited a week before making my first contribution, and then waited at least 2 days between contributions, and then waited a few days before cashing out. Basically, I did nothing to attract attention to my account - it looked like I was a regular normal Zola customer.

RMN (app only) has Sam's Club at 4% cash back. Add to that Discover's 5% cashback and the already discounter cards at Sam's (~4%) and you are looking at >12%. I may pull the trigger on this one but I'm not sure if I really need more Disney gc.

Top Cash Back declining Raise.com purchases
If you purchased DGCs from Rise through Top Cash Back in February you should check your account. I saw today that after having to file a claim and waiting 4-6 weeks just to get the purchase to track and then another 4 weeks for it to go payable from pending, it was instead declined. While I have previous success on the site, I think I now put must put it in the no use category as it clearly does not honor its terms.

Top Cash Back declining Raise.com purchases
If you purchased DGCs from Rise through Top Cash Back in February you should check your account. I saw today that after having to file a claim and waiting 4-6 weeks just to get the purchase to track and then another 4 weeks for it to go payable from pending, it was instead declined. While I have previous success on the site, I think I now put must put it in the no use category as it clearly does not honor its terms.
I had a purchase in March that was initially declined - then suddenly payable in the last couple of weeks - then back to declined. I'm thinking I finally reached the threshold for Raise purchases that qualify for cash back. That said, I did have a purchase in Feb that never tracked at all, and would have been the purchase to push me over the top of that limit. I filed a claim with Top Cash Back 2 months(ish) ago, and still haven't seen anything. Not sure if anyone else's experience is like mine, but they limit the lifetime cash back they will give you for Raise.

Kroger has 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupon 5/22-5/25.
Don't know if this has been shared elsewhere, but remember that many credit cards are coding grocery at higher reward levels. For example, American Express Gold Card is at 4x membership reward points, many chase cards are at 3x rewards (chase sapphire preferred is at 5x), etc., so you'd get the fuel points plus the card points you can redeem for travel rewards, etc.

************.com $1050gc for $840

Not really understand the 1050 i thought the cards only went to 1000...
Anyways its 20% off super good deal

************.com $1050gc for $840

Not really understand the 1050 i thought the cards only went to 1000...
Anyways its 20% off super good deal
It is odd, and as a user we can't add more than 1k to a card but there's exceptions if Disney does it. When Disney closed the vacation accounts they issued GCs up to 2k I think? Something higher than 1k. With the resort cancellations maybe they are issuing some refunds that are exceeding the normal limit? Odd that it's a round number though.

Website is blocked out ☹
I believe it got banned. I think OP is referring to the site mentioned here but it's, ah, not plural (which is probably why it didn't get blocked on this post):
https://www.disboards.com/threads/discounted-gift-card-web-sites.3755109/post-61320711
If you haven't used the site before (or any GC reseller) I'd read through that thread. For any reseller, do your due diligence on how they handle fraud or bad GCs. It can happen anywhere so it's good to know ahead of time what kind of hassle you might be looking at.

It is odd, and as a user we can't add more than 1k to a card but there's exceptions if Disney does it. When Disney closed the vacation accounts they issued GCs up to 2k I think? Something higher than 1k. With the resort cancellations maybe they are issuing some refunds that are exceeding the normal limit? Odd that it's a round number though.

I believe it got banned. I think OP is referring to the site mentioned here but it's, ah, not plural (which is probably why it didn't get blocked on this post):
https://www.disboards.com/threads/discounted-gift-card-web-sites.3755109/post-61320711
If you haven't used the site before (or any GC reseller) I'd read through that thread. For any reseller, do your due diligence on how they handle fraud or bad GCs. It can happen anywhere so it's good to know ahead of time what kind of hassle you might be looking at.
I have bought other gift cards ( texas roadhouse and hotels.com) from them but the disney ones are always sold out or really high balances. It says they have 8 or had 8 yesterday.

Thanks I was able to find it from that post you shared.

What's weird is the website says:
DISCOUNT
15%
VALUE
PRICE
But 15% is $892.50, and $840 is 20% 🤔

That mix up plus miztressuz's post makes me weary enough to not buy. Bummer, would've been a quick and easy way to save on my 2021 DVC dues for a resale contract I'm hoping will close in the next few months 😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter