Did anyone do this deal?

GPay (formerly Google Pay): Buy a $50 Disney Gift Card & Get $21 off.
  • Expires December 31, 2020.
  • Activation required.
  • Offer valid at Target both in-store & online.
  • Limit 1 reward.
  • Not valid on transactions made using the Target RedCard. Link

Did anyone do this deal?

• Activation required.
  • Limit 1 reward.
Yes, did it last night. Worked fine. $21 is pending in my account for 30 days.

Tried to download Google Pay - when setting up it asks for phone #, then sends a confirmation code. The code wouldn't go through, it switched to a notice that I needed to use a personal phone (it is). So, it was a no go for me.

My dog refuses to wear boots. I use musher’s secret, which is a wax for their paws. It works great! I put it on 2-3 times a week.

Cool, I'll definitely give it a try. People around here (MI) are too generous with pouring ice melt so if this doesn't work for winter, I'll be able to use it in summer.
Thank you for posting!

Did anyone do this deal?

• Activation required.
  • Limit 1 reward.
I did, but I don't see the reward pending. I'll try again, I'm using SB money so I'm not out anything.

Did anyone do this deal?

• Activation required.
  • Limit 1 reward.
Looks like it worked for me! Thanks!!

The Meijer coupon did not work for me, so I did not go through with purchase. After getting home, I called the M Perks folks, and the person said that they've been having a lot of trouble with the coupon. But if I had gone through with the purchase, they would then issue the coupon amount. Anyone else have any difficulties?

The Meijer coupon did not work for me, so I did not go through with purchase. After getting home, I called the M Perks folks, and the person said that they've been having a lot of trouble with the coupon. But if I had gone through with the purchase, they would then issue the coupon amount. Anyone else have any difficulties?

We haven't tried using it but plan on doing so later today, I'll report back then. Also I wonder if going to CS would have helped as they're able to override.

If you do try boots definitely film the first time! The kids at the bus stop called them Fallon’s Bogs for dogs. A dremel was the only way we could clip her nails.

We haven't tried using it but plan on doing so later today, I'll report back then. Also I wonder if going to CS would have helped as they're able to override.

At the store, they said there was nothing they could do; it was an M Perks issue. And after talking with M Perks person after coming home (gift card less), she agreed that store has no ability to override coupons, but YMMV.

Added Offers ~ 12/20/21

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 10x points when buying $50+ Select Happy, Giving Good & Holiday Favorites Gift Cards at Safeway, Albertsons & other stores using the Just For U program:
Best Buy:
Family Dollar: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
  • $15 Zaxby’s
  • $25 Applebee’s
  • $25 Outback Steakhouse
  • Limit unknown. Expires 12/26/20. GC Galore
Kroger Online Holi-Days of Deals: Save on Select Gift Cards and earn 2x Fuel Points
  • Save $10 off $75 Petco eGift Card - Limit 1
  • Save $15 off $75 Spafinder eGift Cards - Limit 5
  • Save 15% off $19.99 (1M) & $99.99 (12M) DAZN eGift Cards - Limit 1
  • Expires 12/24/20 or while supplies lasts. Direct link
Nautica: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $25 Bonus Card Free
One time use only. Direct link to offer.​
Bonus Card Valid 12/26/20-1/31/21​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Limit 1 per customer. Offer valid in-store only.​
Expires 12/24/20. GC Galore Be sure to read Tips & Ideas

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 6x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Expires 12/26/20. GC Galore

Target:
Tractor Supply Co: Buy $50 eGift Card & Get $10 Bonus Card Free
Expires 12/27/20. A lot of Unknowns with this offer so please be sure to read the fine print at GC Galore

Warehouses
Costco:
Sam’s Club: Buy 2x $50 Fanatics Gift Cards For $75
Direct link to offer Expires 12/25/20 Link
Earn 5% cashback on the Citi Dividend card this quarter or get 5% off using the Sam’s Club Boost in the Cash App.​
MISC.
Free $5 Xbox Giftcard YMMV Doctor of Credit

Best Buy: $10 Rewards Certificate YMMV

Check your emails, subject line is ‘The Last Second Savings Event starts now.’

Last edited:
Several deals added today are not that great as we've seen better discounts. For those who are last minute shoppers they just might be your best offer.

Be sure to check all cashback opportunities; Dosh, GPay, cashback websites and your cc categories/offers. Links have been added to help provide guidance which can be found in Tips & Ideas to comments.

Good luck!

At the store, they said there was nothing they could do; it was an M Perks issue. And after talking with M Perks person after coming home (gift card less), she agreed that store has no ability to override coupons, but YMMV.
I went this morning and bought my giftcard with no issues thankfully

In trying to save on veterinary bills, I found out a few things about our local family owned & operated business here in MI:
  • They accept Visa & Mastercard gift cards but not Am. Express.
  • They don't even accept Am Ex. cc's as a form of payment.
  • They do not sell their own gift certificates nor have gift cards available.
This is great news, now I know what I need to do in order to save on Sherlock's vet bills.

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Limit 1 per customer. Offer valid in-store only.​
Expires 12/24/20. GC Galore Be sure to read Tips & Ideas
If you’re putting the spend on a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card that earn 5x at office supply stores, that’s an additional 505 Ultimate Rewards points which are worth more than the extra $1 you pay in activation fees.

Be sure to link the card you’re paying with in the Dosh app.

I stopped using DOSH, but it it's going to help me save on this deal, more the merrier!

I still need to look into Karmanos (cancer institute) for my husbands medical bills as well as other medical facilities we go to including eye care.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter