My e gift card from walmart was cancelled. I contacted them and asked why they didn't contact me to verify order before they cancelled it. I then told them I lost $10 because it was a one time offer. They sent me a discount code for $10 off my next online order

Thanks for this, I was able to obtain a credit too by using the online chat.

Newbie here so bear with me, please. The $10 off of $50 is not showing in my PayPal deals, nor is the Target offer. Am I missing something? Is there a trick to make it fall in?

The Target offer has expired. There were reports with that offer that people had to save another offer and then the offer showed up? Maybe read back a few pages to verify. Mine showed no problem. Then see if the offer shows up after that. If not, log out and back in a few times to see if it shows up. You'll need to log into your Walmart account also.

My e gift card from walmart was cancelled. I contacted them and asked why they didn't contact me to verify order before they cancelled it. I then told them I lost $10 because it was a one time offer. They sent me a discount code for $10 off my next online order

So for those who had their Target orders cancelled, I wonder if they too would do the same?
Yep, were cancelled and some went through without the discount.

Offer will NOT be posted on the Main Pages due to expiring soon!

Meijer: Save 10% On Most 3rd Party Gift Card Brands
Limit $500 Spend. Limit one use per coupon. Direct link to digital coupons.​
Excludes: Meijer gift cards, Apple, Google, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Mastercard, Visa, Prepaid Debit, gaming cards and phone cards.​
Offer Valid Sep 3-4 only GC Galore

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 9/03/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Harris Teeter:
Discount District
Best Buy:
Harris Teeter:
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Mint Mobile Amex Offer: Spend $415 on a New Device, Get $90 Back
Expires 10/02/2021. Danny Deal Guru

Chase Tap to Pay Offer: Targeted Chase Freedom/Sapphire
Get 1,000 bonus points after you tap to pay three times from September 1, 2021 through November 30, 2021 when each purchase is $3.35 or more. No enrollment is necessary. Danny Deal Guru

U.S. Bank Cash+: Earn $10 When You Spend $50 On Restaurants or Food Delivery Targeted?
  • To be eligible for this offer that runs August 31 through October 31, 2021 (promotion period), you need to enroll by October 15, 2021.
  • The maximum number of statement credits is one. Doctor of Credit

:jumping1: Freebies!
Bank of America ‘Museums on Us’, Free Entry Sept. 4-5
There’s a list with over 200 participating cultural institutions nationwide in 35 states, so you’ll most likely be able to find something amazing nearby. You can see all the participating museums here or check out this interactive map. To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru

Offer will NOT be posted on the Main Pages due to expiring soon!

Meijer: Save 10% On Most 3rd Party Gift Card Brands
Limit $500 Spend. Limit one use per coupon. Direct link to digital coupons.​
Excludes: Meijer gift cards, Apple, Google, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Mastercard, Visa, Prepaid Debit, gaming cards and phone cards.​
Offer Valid Sep 3-4 only GC Galore
Thanks for this! I remember buying gift cards last Labor Day weekend.

So for those who had their Target orders cancelled, I wonder if they too would do the same?
Yep, were cancelled and some went through without the discount.
I just tried chatting with them. The rep said she has to fill out something for another team to review, and I'll hear back in 2 business days. I'll post again when I hear back.

Wow, Petco is offering some great deals:
  • Stock Up & Save Offer: Get 20% off orders $50+ when you buy online and pick up in stores or curbside.
    • Expiry date unknown.
  • Wellness Brand Promotion: Buy 2+ and Save 20% use Promo Code: BUY2SAVE20
    • Expiry date unknown.
  • Spend $100, Get A $30 eGift Card: Spend $100 At Petco Today & Get A $30 eGift Card.
    • Limit only one Promotional eGift Card valid per person/household.
    • eGift card will be sent via email and expires 10/10/21.
    • Offer expires 9/05/21.
  • Check your email for 20% Off Coupon: Can be used online & in-store.
    • One time use.
    • Expires 9/14/21.
I was able to stack discounts when buying wellness adult dry dog food and used gift cards I purchased this morning from Kroger. I didn't bother with Rakuten 1% or Retailmenot.
Excellent deals to be had!

Explain this to me like I am 4.. I see that Disney gift cards can be up to $1000, the largest I see physically in Target is up to $500. The up to $500 is fine, just wondering if I set 4 of them up as primary cards on the consolidation website can I add to those as they get lower with other gift cards or is there some special reloadable GC I need to get?

Using the Disney GC site basically all Disney cards are reloadable. So if you have 4 $500 cards, enter the numbers in the “my cards” section naming each card something unique. You can then transfer the amount on card “A” to card “B” and delete card “A”. Card “B” now has a $1000 balance. Repeat for cards “C” and “D”.

I can't get the Walmart paypal offer to show up. I tried using the same trick as I did with the Target offer (adding an offer then ogling back in) but it not working. Perhaps it's just gone? Thanks!

Explain this to me like I am 4.. I see that Disney gift cards can be up to $1000, the largest I see physically in Target is up to $500. The up to $500 is fine, just wondering if I set 4 of them up as primary cards on the consolidation website can I add to those as they get lower with other gift cards or is there some special reloadable GC I need to get?
I advise against storing any GCs on the Disney GC website. It's not a digital wallet and if your account is hacked, funds can be easily transferred from your stored GC to one that the hacker has.

I can't get the Walmart paypal offer to show up. I tried using the same trick as I did with the Target offer (adding an offer then ogling back in) but it not working. Perhaps it's just gone? Thanks!
Are you using the PayPal app or website? I couldn't get the Target offer to show up on the app but using my phone's browser and logging in thru the PayPal website worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter