Added Offers ~ 9/24/21

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
AT&T Fiber Citi Offer: Spend $35, Get $75 Back
Expires 10/31/2021. Danny Deal Guru

MISC.
Raise: Save 5% On Home & Decor Gift Cards With Promo Code LEAF
Expires today, 9/24/21. GC Galore

Hawaiian Airlines: Buy $250 Gift Card & Get $25 Gift Card Free - 9.1% discount on $275
Limit of one $25 bonus digital Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card per customer and per household for the entire promotional period.​
Note that payment is processed by Buyatab and so won’t code as a travel purchase. And, the $25 GC does not expire.​
Offer expires 9/25/21. GC Galore

607046 Eats!
Seated App Review, Plus $30 Signup Bonus this Week
Currently, the app is available only in Boston, Dallas, NYC, Philly, Atlanta and Chicago.

To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru

Sorry for the confusion! Post has been edited. :blush:
I wish they were available online too. We'll be there at the end of October hopefully they'll still be there.
I am going for one night in Dec to a xmas party and then 2 nights at the OI meetup. I'm hoping some of the 50th stuff will be available then. I really want the spirit jersey and crocs.

Has anyone had any experience with the Go Shop gift cards (pictured below). It seems to be the same as happy cards except distributed by InComm instead of Blackhawk Network . Has anyone been able to use them to buy 3rd party gift cards at Lowe's or Bed, bath, and Beyond?

View attachment 604285

So I went ahead and took one for the team. I bought the go shop card pictured and had no problem using it to buy an Amazon gift card at Lowe's. (I didn't try at BB&B, but if it worked at Lowe's I am pretty sure it will also work at BB&B). These Go Shop cards are available in ShopRite and will be very useful come Thanksgiving time when they usually have a $20 off your next shopping order when you buy $100 in gift cards, since ShopRite does not carry Amazon gift cards.

I don't know if this has been posted here but Discover offers 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in paypal purchases this quarter which will end at the end of this month. I have two discover cards which I used for the following purchases.

Card one - purchased my ticket from an online discounter and paid with paypal, and bought a $500 gift card. I plan on upgrading to an AP on my upcoming trip and this will help pay for it and food.
Card two - Booked a reservation at WDW where the room deposit met the $1,500 amount. Waited a week and cancelled and it was credited back to the card so no hit for using too much of the credit line.
Both cards have already shown the CB. Totaled over $150 in CB between Disney and other purchases using Paypal.

I don't know if this has been posted here but Discover offers 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in paypal purchases this quarter which will end at the end of this month. I have two discover cards which I used for the following purchases.

Card one - purchased my ticket from an online discounter and paid with paypal, and bought a $500 gift card. I plan on upgrading to an AP on my upcoming trip and this will help pay for it and food.
Card two - Booked a reservation at WDW where the room deposit met the $1,500 amount. Waited a week and cancelled and it was credited back to the card so no hit for using too much of the credit line.
Both cards have already shown the CB. Totaled over $150 in CB between Disney and other purchases using Paypal.
Are you saying Discover allows you to make a purchase and then return it and still gives you the 5%?

Are you saying Discover allows you to make a purchase and then return it and still gives you the 5%?

Assuming that they don't reverse the rewards given at a future time, yes. I had no guarantee that this would work but also had nothing to lose by trying. This was the first time I used paypal for a WDW resort room booking so I wasn't sure how the refund process would work once the reservation was cancelled. It took a few days but no problem. I also timed it so that the deposit and refund would be in the same billing period so there was effectively no usage hit on my credit for that charge.

Last edited:
Received my Venmo rewards today for CVS and Giant Eagle. I noticed that the Giant Eagle offer is still in my profile and does not state anywhere single use. Anyone have experience with these being used more than once?

Discount District
CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: Wayfair, Hotels.com and Spa & Wellness.​
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 10/02/21. GC Galore

Dollar General:
  • Buy $50 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 DoorDash Gift Card Free via QR Code
    • Valid on purchase of $50 Apple Gift Card only.
    • Excluding $25 Apple Gift Card & Variable cards.
    • QR Code for $10 DoorDash GC is printed on the bottom of the receipt.
    • Expires 10/09/21. GC Galore
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Save $15 Instantly
In-Store Only. Limit 1 per household/business.​

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $24.99/$25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash
    • Applebee’s
    • IHOP
  • Limit 2 per person per gift card pairing.
  • Expires 10/02/21. GC Galore
Staples:
Buy $200 Visa With No Purchase Fee
In-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.​

Last edited:
Received my Venmo rewards today for CVS and Giant Eagle. I noticed that the Giant Eagle offer is still in my profile and does not state anywhere single use. Anyone have experience with these being used more than once?

I believe it's been reported the offer will not work a second time.

Added Offers ~ 9/28/21

Warehouses
Sam's Offers:
Kendra Scott Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $20 Back
Expires 12/28/21. GC Galore

Kenneth Cole Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $20 Back (26.67% discount)
Expires 1/31/22. GC Galore

Chase Spending Bonuses: YMMV
  • Chase is offering some cardholders spending bonuses. The offers can be done in October, November & December (once per month)
    • A bonus of 1,000 points when they spend $1,000
    • A bonus of 2,000 points when they spend $2,000.
    • Seems to be on IHG, Southwest & Hyatt cards. Offers are obviously more exciting on the Southwest/Hyatt cards than IHG. Doctor of Credit
MISC.
T-Mobile Tuesday: $1 Dunkin Card, Klarna $10 Amazon Giftcard With $10+ Purchase & More

Groupon: $10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5 Targeted via email
Limit 1 per person. Direct link

Bed Bath & Beyond has an offer that could get you a “free” BEYOND+ membership. This is a service that costs $29 per year and you can get a $29 bonus card when you sign up now. The main perks are a 20% discount on all orders and *free shipping, plus special perks for the holidays.
Bonus Card cannot be redeemed for purchase of gift cards including pre-paid gift cards issued by financial institutions such as Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. This Bonus Card cannot be used for portrait studio services.​
Promotion is only valid for customers who have never been a BEYOND+ member before.​
*Shipping exclusions do apply, read terms.​
Offer valid thru 10/03/21. Danny Deal Guru

Mark your calendars!

Watch LIVE Streams of New Nighttime Spectaculars – ‘Harmonious’ and ‘Disney Enchantment’ to Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort
  • Wed, 9/29 – LIVE: “Harmonious” at EPCOT at 9:00 p.m. ET.
  • Thurs, 9/30 – LIVE: “Disney Enchantment” at Magic Kingdom Park at 10:15 p.m. ET.
DPB

This offer has been a bit confusing, first posted for Visa gift cards, but Mastercards were ringing up with discount and now it's back to being Visa.

Staples: Updated 9/29/21
Buy $200 Visa With No Purchase Fee
In-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.​

Added Offers ~ 9/29/21

Discount District
Hy-Vee: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 30c Off Per Gallon
Includes: Apple, Spafinder, Gap Options, Macy’s, Netflix, Xbox, Fanatics, Buffalo Wild Wings, GameStop, Domino’s, Chipotle, Happy and IHOP.​
Expires 10/12/21. GC Galore

Kroger:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards Targeted
    • Includes: Cracker Barrel, Sephora, IHOP, Subway, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Visa, Darden, Chipotle and REI
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 10/05/21. GC Galore
Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID).​
Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.​
Expires 10/05/21. GC Galore
Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 1,000 Bonus Points
Includes: Netflix, Panera Bread and Peet’s Coffee​
Limit 1.​
Expires 10/12/21. GC Galore

Jersey Mike’s Chase Offer: Get 15% Back On Up To $30 Spend
Expires 11/02/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Raise: Spend $100 & Save $10 With Promo Code EVERYTHING
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Expires today, 9/29/21. GCG
Note that the amount in your cart needs to total $100 or more before applying the promo code – buying $100 of face value gift cards won’t be sufficient if there’s any kind of discount applied as the total would be less than $100.​

:drinking1Freebies
National Coffee Day Sept 29, 2021: Free Coffee
Some places are offering free coffee:
  • Dunkin Donuts: Free original glazed doughnut and a 12 oz. cup of brewed coffee
  • Wawa: Free coffee (any size). No app or additional purchase require
  • Starbucks: Free Cup Of Pike Place Coffee When You Bring Reusable Cup (9/29 Only)
  • QuickChek is offering free 20 oz iced or hot self-serve coffee with app barcode
  • Duck Donuts is offering a free medium frappe or cold brew for rewards members through 10/1
  • Krispy Kreme get a free coffee as well as a doughnut. You’ll get a free original glazed doughnut and a 12 oz. cup of brewed coffee.
  • More via Google

YMMV stacking opportunity for those targeted! Various offer available.

Kroger Brand Stores Chase Offers/BofA: Get 10% Back, various offers.
No direct link, check your Chase Offers to see if you were targeted
Most notably only for pickup or delivery orders only.​
Expires 10/27/21. Doctor of Credit

Kroger:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards Targeted
    • Includes: Cracker Barrel, Sephora, IHOP, Subway, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Visa, Darden, Chipotle and REI
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 10/05/21. GC Galore
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Home, Hobby & Happy Gift Cards
Kroger Adds Gift Cards for Pick Up: Post #2396, Direct links included

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter