Does anyone know if BJ will have black Friday deals on Disney gift cards?

This information has not been released for 2021. If you would like to sign up when the ad becomes available go to: BlackFriday!.com

2020 Information
BJ's Press Release Date: Oct 27, 2020 , however I did not find any gift card information mentioned. I'm not sure when the BJ's Booklet was released.

I posted the information on: Nov 19, 2020 via GC Galore.
BJ’s Black Friday Disney Gift Card Deals:
  • $500 Disney gift cards for $469.99
  • 3x $50 Disney gift card multipacks for $140.99
  • $100 Disney gift cards for $93.99
  • $50 Disney gift cards for $46.99
  • $25 Disney gift cards for $23.49
  • Offer valid November 20-30, 2020. GC Galore

Correct! ::yes::
Where Can I Redeem Fuel Points?
You can redeem fuel points at any gas station attached to a Kroger store or a store of one of its affiliates such as King Soopers, Ralphs, etc. Kroger has a partnership with Shell, although you’re limited as to how many fuel points you can redeem per fill-up at Shell gas stations – see the next section for more details.

There are various gas station/convenience store chains around the country that are also affiliated with Kroger where you can redeem your points for savings on gas. That includes Loaf ‘N Jug, Kwik Shop, Turkey Hill and more.

You gotta read the post by GC Galore

Again I live in Michigan and have shopping cards/reward accounts with Safeway and Giant Eagle. All it took was a phone call and they mailed me their plastic reward card NOT credit card.

Let's take this one step further, I understand the concerns as mentioned previously but those who open a BJ's account to buy bulk Disney gift cards and do not have a BJ's near them can run into the same issues. It has been reported here, some DGC were not activated. BJ's resolved the issue as will Kroger.

Lastly, I must include Kroger DP's:
I live in New England and we don't have any of those gas stations. We have a few Shell stations, but the Kroger rewards limit you to $0.10 off per gallon. Cumberland Farms, which are plentiful, are generally at least $0.10 cheaper than Shell stations, which aren't as convenient and would have to go out of my way to find one.

Sounds like it's a great program for those in the area where these stores and gas stations are located, but it doesn't work well in New England.

I live in New England and we don't have any of those gas stations. We have a few Shell stations, but the Kroger rewards limit you to $0.10 off per gallon. Cumberland Farms, which are plentiful, are generally at least $0.10 cheaper than Shell stations, which aren't as convenient and would have to go out of my way to find one.

Sounds like it's a great program for those in the area where these stores and gas stations are located, but it doesn't work well in New England.

At least you know what the limit is for gas in your area with the kroger program, at $0.10 off per gallon it would be an easy pass for me as well.
Thanks for posting!

Harris Teeter gift cards (only) are now available to purchase online: Direct link
Going forward, hopefully they'll add all 3rd party gift cards to their "Gift Card Mall".

Slightly off topic, but.... Has anyone used a prepaid digital Visa gift card earned from SwagBucks to add into their Universal wallet for mobile orders?

I figured if anyone knew the answer it would be someone on this thread!! I'm guessing it would work but wondering what would happen once the balance got near zero. Would it just deny the order?

Slightly off topic, but.... Has anyone used a prepaid digital Visa gift card earned from SwagBucks to add into their Universal wallet for mobile orders?

I figured if anyone knew the answer it would be someone on this thread!! I'm guessing it would work but wondering what would happen once the balance got near zero. Would it just deny the order?

Upfront I've not tried this. What might affect you is the 20% Tip Tolerance. More on that can be found on Discount District under Virtual Visa's DP

I'm not sure if they have that specifically on prepaid digital Visa gift cards, you really need to read the terms.

What you can do is buy a Universal gift card at the parks, see: Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer

Added Offers ~ 10/10/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (all 3rd party gift cards)
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 10/23/21.

Discount District
Dollar General: Save 10% On Select Dining Gift Cards
Includes: DoorDash, Cracker Barrel, Outback Steakhouse, Krispy Kreme and Wendy’s.​
Expires 10/16/21. GC Galore

Family Fare: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards For $60
Includes: LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Applebee’s, Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Ace Hardware and Dairy Queen.​
Must use yes card.​
Expires 10/16/21. GC Galore

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On 3rd Party Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit​
Visa, Mastercard and American Express​
Expires 10/23/21.

Office Depot: Save $15 when you buy $300 or more Visa Gift Cards
In-store only.​
Limit one (1) offer per customer. Discount applied at register.​
It gets better since you can earn 5X at office supply stores with a few cards such as Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus and Amex SimplyCash.
Expires 10/16/21. Danny Deal Guru

Target: Buy 1 Gaming Gift Card & Get 1 Gaming Gift Card 15% Off
Includes: Steam, Nintendo eShop, Roblox, Xbox, Xbox Live, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass For PC and Nintendo Switch Online​
Twitch.​
Direct link to offer (you might need to search for some of these brands as not all show up at this link).​
Expire 10/12/21. GC Galore

Upfront I've not tried this. What might affect you is the 20% Tip Tolerance. More on that can be found on Discount District under Virtual Visa's DP

I'm not sure if they have that specifically on prepaid digital Visa gift cards, you really need to read the terms.

What you can do is buy a Universal gift card at the parks, see: Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer
Thank you! I was thinking the 20% tip tolerance may be an issue but was hoping that someone had already tried it! I did purchase some Universal gift cards but would rather have a balance left on a virtual Visa than a UO card. I'm thinking worst case, I would be able to spend most of the card even with the tip tolerance and could add the rest to my Amazon balance when we get back home. I will report back next month if no one else comments on success before then!

RMN has Sam's Club at 10% cash back. I used some digital visas I got on the 4th of July sale to purchase a few different types of Disney gift cards ($500 worth) and trail mix. Total came to $491.18.

Stay tuned to see if it tracks.

I guess I should have done a test purchase for a smaller amount. For some reason i thought it was 1 and done for RMN deals but I think I was wrong in that thinking.

Offer good thru 10/31

Ok. I’ve never tried the happy card thing. But Since Hy-Vee has them as the fuel saver thing at .30/per gallon it’s worth a shot. So I need to get one with lowes as an option. Then I SHOULD maybe be able to use it as a credit card at lowes to buy a Disney gc

RMN has Sam's Club at 10% cash back. I used some digital visas I got on the 4th of July sale to purchase a few different types of Disney gift cards ($500 worth) and trail mix. Total came to $491.18.
Offer good thru 10/31

Hmm, I thought for sure someone posted they purchased Disney gc at Sam's using a prepaid gc online and their order was cancelled, then they had to wait to get the money back. Not sure how long the process was, I'd have to do some digging but I know it's here.

Hmm, I thought for sure someone posted they purchased Disney gc at Sam's using a prepaid gc online and their order was cancelled, then they had to wait to get the money back. Not sure how long the process was, I'd have to do some digging but I know it's here.
YMMV, but I’ve bought Disney GCs online at Sam’s many times with prepaid VGCs with no problem. And the cash back also tracked through Rakuten. Looks like I’ve had luck with that as recently as August.

Added Offers ~ 10/11/21

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Card & Get $10 DoorDash Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Staples Online:
Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90
Expires 10/16/21 or while supplies last. GCG
Pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards. Also be sure to link your payment card in the Dosh app.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
California Pizza Kitchen Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $15 Back
Expires 12/12/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Carter’s:
  • Buy $100 Carter’s gift card & get $30 bonus card free, or
  • Buy $40 Carter’s gift card & get $10 bonus card free.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • One time use only and one bonus card per customer per day.
      • Bonus card expires 10/31/21.
    • Expires today, 10/11/21. GC Galore
Rakuten: Earn 10%/10x In-Store At Several Retailers
Expires 10/15/21. GC Galore
Stack With Amex Offers.

For those in areas with ShopRite Supermarkets. Disney gift cards qualify!:

2 DAY SALE Gift Card Promotion
Promo Offer: Spend $100 on ANY Gift Card excluding Financial gift cards with your Price Plus club card in one transaction and save $15 on your next shopping order.
Excludes ShopRite gift cards. Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
Qualifying Dates: Tuesday 10/12/21 to Wednesday, 10/13/21
Redeeming Dates: Sunday, 10/17/21 to Saturday, 10/23/21

Kroger: YMMV

$15 Off Your First 3 Pickup or Delivery Orders $50 or more where available
when you spend $50 on total order. Offer only valid on Pickup or Delivery orders. Offer not valid on in-store or Ship orders.

Pickup & Delivery Only
Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.
Direct link
Exp. Nov. 24

Check your accounts, Doctor of Credit link did not work for me but do have it.

Also read comments at Slickdeals

For those in areas with ShopRite Supermarkets. Disney gift cards qualify!:

2 DAY SALE Gift Card Promotion
Promo Offer: Spend $100 on ANY Gift Card excluding Financial gift cards with your Price Plus club card in one transaction and save $15 on your next shopping order.
Excludes ShopRite gift cards. Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
Qualifying Dates: Tuesday 10/12/21 to Wednesday, 10/13/21
Redeeming Dates: Sunday, 10/17/21 to Saturday, 10/23/21

Yup, covered that on Oct 8th Post #4534 and can be found on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals Thanks for the reminder though :thumbsup2

Just a heads up, I'll be off the boards from Oct 25 thru Nov. 4th for a much needed family vacation. I'll remind and add a notice on Post #1.
Looking forward to HHN & Boo Bash!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter