We're pretty much set for our ski trip and cannot wait to hit the slopes! Instead of boarding the pups, they'll be coming with us! I'll be off the boards tomorrow 12/29 thru 1/06/22. I'm wishing you & yours a very happy new year!
Where are you going? My DD is working Steamboat Springs, CO for the season as a Ski Bum.

So, just got the RMN email confirming the purchase but my ecards are still pending, almost 24 hours later. How hard can it be to send an email shopdisney? How hard??????

I have had the same issue with shop disney gift cards not sending twice now. Each time, I have had to call in. They said that e-gift cards have to be manually approved and when I call they have expedited the process. The first time I then immediately received the card. Yesterday, it still took several hours before I received it.

Trying the RMN / ShopDisney deal. Ordered $200 and paid via Paypal about 10 minutes ago. I'll let folks know when the eGC comes through and/or shows in RMN.
18 hours in, no eGC or confirmation from RMN. I'll give Disney the 24hrs before I start poking. (It is showing as pending on the ShopDisney site.)

Last edited:
I have had the same issue with shop disney gift cards not sending twice now. Each time, I have had to call in. They said that e-gift cards have to be manually approved and when I call they have expedited the process. The first time I then immediately received the card. Yesterday, it still took several hours before I received it.
Thank you, I'll call in a few minutes. Wonder if it wouldn't have tripped if i used lower denominations.

18 hours in, no eGC or confirmation from RMN. I'll give Disney the 24hrs before I start poking. (It is showing as pending on the ShopDisney site.)
My last purchase took 2 days, IIRC. Then, I think it ended up in my Spam folder! It varies for me, and I was honestly quite surprised that this most recent one came through in the same day. I almost missed it!

Yeah, so sounds like I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Shows order processing in the shopdisney account, no gift cards sent, but has gone pending in RMN. Odd.

I ordered using RMN on Monday AM and RMN posted verification of order on Monday afternoon. As of this AM, No GC. I did the online chat and after verifying all info, was told I need to call in.

Called and did all the verification of account info again and was told order would be released and asked if I could hold while cast member generated a ticket number. She came back and asked me if I had the payment processor phone number. I told her I used a CC connected to PayPal I did not have info at hand. (The CC is a Virtual Visa and I know shopDisney will cancel orders placed with those directly but I’ve never had an issue using them thru Paypal) She said Disney really wants that info but she would leave it blank and said I should receive the e-card in 24hrs. 🤷‍♀️ Guess I’ll wait another 24hrs for my measly $25.

Trying the RMN / ShopDisney deal. Ordered $200 and paid via Paypal about 10 minutes ago. I'll let folks know when the eGC comes through and/or shows in RMN.
Just got the RMN notification for the $24, about 19 hours later. So with that cash back, plus 5% from our credit card reward from paying through Paypal looks like we scored at $200 card for $166. (Assuming the eGC comes through.)

I got an e-mail from RMN about 9 hours after I placed the order.
My last purchase took 2 days, IIRC. Then, I think it ended up in my Spam folder! It varies for me, and I was honestly quite surprised that this most recent one came through in the same day. I almost missed it!
Quoting myself because I have to update due to MY ERROR!!!

I just went back and looked at my records and e-mails and realized that the $75 gift card that I bought directly from ShopDisney via RMN did NOT arrive yet. I have purchased so many cards from so many outlets over the past week, I lost track of where each one landed and this is the one card that got lost in the mix. I just realized that I have not received this one yet. I checked and, sure enough, it still shows as "pending" from both PayPal and ShopDisney. I used my PayPal balance (not a VirtualVisa) to purchase the card so there should not be an issue with the payment method. I just called ShopDisney and after being put on hold for about 2 minutes, I was told that their "asset protection" department had reviewed my payment method and I was all set and I would see the gift card in my e-mail in about 2 hours.

I hope I don't have this issue in the future when I use my VirtualVisa to buy my $25 gift cards. I have never had this problem in the past...but then again, I have also not paid attention to how fast it took to arrive. I am not in a rush for a $25 card. This was just a one-off case because I was buying several cards from several outlets to maximize my savings/rebates. I was purchasing gift cards to pay off my DVC dues. Normally, I am only "purchasing" cards using rewards money and I am getting them from one place...ShopDisney via PayPal using a VV, one time per month, for $25. This time, I bought cards from OfficeMax, ShopDisney, BestBuy and Target, all within a few days of each other, and all were different denominations, so I managed to lose track of them. Then, I "goofed" and cashed in my Ibotta money to my PayPal account and "bought" the $75 gift card which was the only one I paid for with PayPal. I think that's why it got "lost in the shuffle".

OK, got my ecards. Chated then called the number they gave me to confirm some info including the customer service number of the credit card I used thru PayPal. Had the cards within an hour or two and there was no hold time to get thru to CS. All in all a painless process, once you know what to do.

OK, got my ecards. Chated then called the number they gave me to confirm some info including the customer service number of the credit card I used thru PayPal. Had the cards within an hour or two and there was no hold time to get thru to CS. All in all a painless process, once you know what to do.
Can I ask what number you called? I called the loss prevention number given to me and no one got on the line. Regular number says it will be 24-48 hours till someone contacts me….

Can I ask what number you called? I called the loss prevention number given to me and no one got on the line. Regular number says it will be 24-48 hours till someone contacts me….

replying to myself…
Tried the loss prevention line again and was able to get through. Cards should be emailed soon!

So - I'm feeling super anxious. I had not used my Sam's Club gift cards (the two 500 ones from Black Friday). I just tried to use it - it says 0 balance. Check balance - says 0 balance (but no history of being spent). Did anyone have a similar problem (my tickets are also missing from MDE, which is scary - but my park reservations are still up)? I'm very much freaking out

Problem solved (gift cards, not ticket yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter