• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a shopDisney in my "Added" Chase Offers even though I recently redeemed one. I know it can sit there for awhile, but I also have one with the EXACT same details in my "Redeemed" page as well. So I've got one in "Added" and one in "Redeemed" (redeemed March 20, credit posted to my account March 25). Same offer details (10% up to $5), same expiration (5/16). Is that one in "Added" some kind of imposter? I don't remember adding a second one, though I could have? I just redeemed a Texaco a couple weeks ago and it showed up again and I added it, but drat, I don't remember adding a second shopDisney.

$10/$100 Raise promo emailed yesterday. I believe they're unique codes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-183628_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-183628_Gmail.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
I have a shopDisney in my "Added" Chase Offers even though I recently redeemed one. I know it can sit there for awhile, but I also have one with the EXACT same details in my "Redeemed" page as well. So I've got one in "Added" and one in "Redeemed" (redeemed March 20, credit posted to my account March 25). Same offer details (10% up to $5), same expiration (5/16). Is that one in "Added" some kind of imposter? I don't remember adding a second one, though I could have? I just redeemed a Texaco a couple weeks ago and it showed up again and I added it, but drat, I don't remember adding a second shopDisney.
If it's the same expiration, I'm pretty sure it's the same offer.

I received a $30 virtual visa rebate. What is the best way to turn that into a Disney GC? I don't see anywhere to buy a $30 card and I'm trying to avoid having $5 left on the card.

I received a $30 virtual visa rebate. What is the best way to turn that into a Disney GC? I don't see anywhere to buy a $30 card and I'm trying to avoid having $5 left on the card.

Just saying I've never tried this but it's the only option that might work and you'll have to buy a $50 DGC:

PayPal:
Allows Splitting Payments Between Two Cards Update 3/31/22 by DoC
  • Seems like this option is now available at most places where Paypal is accepted.
    • List of retailers that allow splitting:
      • Paypal Digital Gifts
      • AliExpress
      • Cashstar
      • Bestbuy.com
      • Walmart.com
      • Target.com
Virtual Visa's DP:

Yup, unique code. Put it to good use!

And if I were you, don't mix the Raise DGCs with your other ones just in case.

During the last round of Raise discounts, I did this, not realizing it was an issue (eg, I added Raise GC $$ to existing physical GCs with funds already on them). Didn't realize this was potentially an issue at the time. Is there anything to be done at this point? I'm guessing I can't "undo" the consolidation.

During the last round of Raise discounts, I did this, not realizing it was an issue (eg, I added Raise GC $$ to existing physical GCs with funds already on them). Didn't realize this was potentially an issue at the time. Is there anything to be done at this point? I'm guessing I can't "undo" the consolidation.
Can't undo, no, but maybe just plan to use up those that have Raise mixed in first if that's possible?

In grand scheme of things, it'll probably be fine as most people don't have issues and Raise says they guarantee their cards for a year.

How many accounts did you use? I'm planning to go tonight to get two - one on my account and one on my DH's account.
I haven't confirmed personally yet, but a coworker has had multiple people getting gift cards for her and it sounds like some of them have been able to use their account more than once (for more than the 2 total per household). However, we stopped last night to buy a couple and the cashier had to bring the manager over and double check my ID against my credit card. Weird.

Added Offers ~ 4/08/22

Discount District
AAFES: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards For $20
Includes: Chili’s, Fandango, GameStop, PlayStation Store, Starbucks and Xbox​
Limit Unknown. Direct Link
Expires 4/14/22. GCG

ShopRite:
  • Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Card& Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: Cheers To You, Food & Laughs, Game & Grub, Happy Birthday, Retail Therapy and Treat Yourself.
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer. Direct link to offer.
  • In Maryland: Expires 4/14/22
  • Outside Of Maryland: Offer valid April 10, 2022 - April 16, 2022. GCG
  • ShopRite Amex Offer Exp. 5/15/2022.

Target:
  • Buy 1 Gaming Gift Card & Get 1 Gaming Gift Card 15% Off
    • Includes: Steam, Nintendo eShop, Roblox, Xbox, Xbox Live, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass For PC, Nintendo Switch Online and Twitch.
    • Direct link to offer (you might need to search for some of these brands as not all show up at this link).
    • Pay with Target RedCard to get an extra 5% off.
    • Expires 4/16/22. GCG
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free

MISC. Gift Card Offers:
Best Buy:
Save 10% On Carter’s Gift Cards
Earn Best Buy Rewards (Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards).​
Expires today, 4/08/22. GCG
Best Buy Chase Offer Exp. 4/20/22

Newegg: Buy $50 Old Navy Gift Cards For $40
Expiry date unknown, possibly today 4/08/22. GCG

Just saying I've never tried this but it's the only option that might work and you'll have to buy a $50 DGC:

PayPal:
Allows Splitting Payments Between Two Cards Update 3/31/22 by DoC
  • Seems like this option is now available at most places where Paypal is accepted.
    • List of retailers that allow splitting:
      • Paypal Digital Gifts
      • AliExpress
      • Cashstar
      • Bestbuy.com
      • Walmart.com
      • Target.com
Virtual Visa's DP:

Would be easiest to buy a $25 card at target and then put the last $5 on your Amazon.
Thanks for the responses!

Can't undo, no, but maybe just plan to use up those that have Raise mixed in first if that's possible?

In grand scheme of things, it'll probably be fine as most people don't have issues and Raise says they guarantee their cards for a year.

I'd label it too and don't add anymore to that card.

Did anyone get this offer?

Chase Offers/BofA: Save 5% at Starbucks
Expiry date unknown. DoC

I need the expiration date, thank you.

1649430699431.png Transportation & Traveling with Points

AA SimplyMiles: Get 465 Miles With Uber or UberEats Purchase
  • UberEats: Get 465 AA Miles on your next Uber Eats order of $25 or more purchased through the Uber Eats app. Expires 5/31/2022. Offer may be redeemed up to three (3) times per person.
  • Uber: Get 465 AA Miles on any Uber trip purchased through the Uber app. Expires 5/31/2022. Offer may be redeemed up to four (4) times per person.
  • Uber One Membership: Get 460 miles on your Uber One membership fees. New Uber One members only. Expires 5/31/2022. Offer may be redeemed up to (2) times per person.
  • Direct link to offer (log in and it should show)
  • Stacks well with the $10 x 4 Citi Offer as well by adding your Citi card to SimplyMiles. DoC

Did anyone get this offer?

Chase Offers/BofA: Save 5% at Starbucks
Expiry date unknown. DoC

I need the expiration date, thank you.
This is what I have on my Chase Card

Offer Details
Earn 15% back on your Starbucks purchase, with a $4.50 back maximum.

Offer expires 5/19/2022. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid at locations inside grocers, retailers, airports or hotels. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

My Disney Gift card purchase didn't count :(

edited to clarify, I bought a Disney $50 and a $15 apple , my spend was $60 2x. But it could have been the apple that did it, I don't know. I didn't try only a DGC.
Has it counted yet?

I’ve done these online in the past no issues. Today I tried an in-store purchase of a gift card and some bug spray to trigger my make 4 purchases over $100 and get $40 back offer but it didn’t track yet. Offer was activated prior, the purchase was tracked in my target account. Total post red-card discount, pre tax price was $103. It’s only been a couple hours but I’m used to seeing it track real fast.

ETA: IT TRACKED! Took about 3 hours to show.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter