So I've never really paid much attention to the offers on my Chase cards and apparently I've been missing out on some gc opportunities. Is there a list somewhere of all the random stores that sell disney gc's? Like I never would have thought Gamestop, but I see it mentioned several times here this week, etc.

Thanks!

Check Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals
Once there you'll find offers for stores, credit cards and warehouses.
Every sub topic is listed in alphabetical order. Credit cards have detailed info which includes whether DGC can be purchased in-store and/or online. Lastly I added a link for shopping portals.

If you have an offer you're unsure of please post it and we'll look into it otherwise check Post #2 Discount District and read DP's.

Added Offers ~ 8/31/22

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 9/13/22. GCG

Staples Chase Offer:
  • 10% back at Staples until a $25 back max is reached.
Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Fresco y Mas, Harveys & Winn-Dixie gift cards, all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards.​
Expires 9/13/22. GCG

Brookshire Brothers: Buy $50/$100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10/$20 Off respectively
Includes: Applebee’s, Chipotle, Cold Stone Creamery, Kohl’s and Panera Bread​
Limit $40 in savings. Direct link to weekly ad.​
Expires 9/06/22. GCG

H-E-B: Save on Select Gift Cards
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Buy Variable Load Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points
    • Limit 1.
    • Excludes Harris Teeter - Update
    • Excludes $25, $50, $100, and Multipacks Gift Cards.
    • Expires 9/13/22. GCG
Kroger Online:
  • Save 12% On $75+ Cricket Wireless & AT&T Gift Cards
Smart & Final: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
  • Includes: AMC Theatres, Choice, DoorDash, Giving Good, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Uber Eats and Ulta Beauty.
  • Limit of one $10 coupon per customer/transaction.
  • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt and must be redeemed by September 13, 2022.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 9/06/22. GCG

Last edited:
Warehouses
Costco: Buy 2x $50 San Diego Restaurant eGift Cards For $59.99
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 9/12/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Tommy John Amex Offer: Spend $60 & Get $15 Back
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card​
Expire 12/31/22. GCG

Staples Chase Offer:
  • 10% back at Staples until a $25 back max is reached.

Harris Teeter:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Choice, Panera Bread and Spafinder
    • Limit 1 per digital coupon. Direct Link (search gift cards)
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 9/13/22.

U.S. Bank and Fidelity credit cards are sending out the following email offer (subject: <your name>, earn up to $50 on gas and groceries):
  • Earn up to a $50 statement credit when you use your U.S. Bank or Fidelity card on purchases at Gas Stations and Grocery Stores. Enroll by September 30, 2022.
    • Spend $200 or more at Gas Stations and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25.
    • Spend $200 or more at Grocery Stores and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25.
    • To learn more go to DOC

Does anyone have this offer?

Amazon Chase Offer: Earn 5% back up to $10 total, $200 max spend.

Looking for expiry date? I saw a few peeps commented on this at DOC This could be targeted via email?

Discount District

Complete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals by GC Galore

The Cheesecake Factory: via Cashstar
  • Buy $50 The Cheesecake Factory gift cards & get $10 bonus cards free.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expires September 5, 2022.
    • Bonus cards valid September 6 to October 28, 2022.
    • Bonus cards may not be used to pay for alcoholic beverages.
    • Bonus card cannot be used for gratuities or tips.
    • Bonus cards are only valid in the United States of America, including Puerto Rico.
    • Not valid on delivery orders facilitated by third parties.
    • May only be used for payment at a The Cheesecake Factory restaurant or online at thecheesecakefactory.com.

Chase offer question. My DH is an AU on both of my Chase cards. His card has the same #, same CCV and everything. So we can only use the offer 1 time correct? This throws me off because chase cards are the only ones we have where the AU is the exact same other than the name on the card.

Chase offer question. My DH is an AU on both of my Chase cards. His card has the same #, same CCV and everything. So we can only use the offer 1 time correct? This throws me off because chase cards are the only ones we have where the AU is the exact same other than the name on the card.
Yes. Once per account (not per card) for Chase offers.

Safeway & Affiliate Shoppers: Get a Starbucks Grande Drink AND Pastry for Just $5 on September 2nd Only!

1661957051996.png Albertsons Ad Scan

1661956665639.png Safeway Ad Scan

1661956875236.png Tom Thumb Ad Scan

This coming Friday, September 2nd only, Safeway shoppers can score a Starbucks Grande Beverage AND Pastry for just $5! This deal is going on all day long, making it the perfect time to get your Pumpkin Spice Latte fix!

Most locations let you upgrade to a Venti size drink for $6 too!

Note that this offer is available at participating Starbuck Kiosk locations only. Make sure to check your ad to see if it is available at your store! We are seeing it in the upcoming ads for Safeway, Albertsons, and Tom Thumb.

To learn more go to Hip2Save

Check Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals
Once there you'll find offers for stores, credit cards and warehouses.
Every sub topic is listed in alphabetical order. Credit cards have detailed info which includes whether DGC can be purchased in-store and/or online. Lastly I added a link for shopping portals.

If you have an offer you're unsure of please post it and we'll look into it otherwise check Post #2 Discount District and read DP's.

Yep, I did check out Post #1 & #2 before posting. It didn't seem to be what I was looking for, since it's a list of stores currently offering deals. If a store carries DGC's but they don't have a discount, they wouldn't be on that list, correct?
I was hoping some angel had made a list of stores that sold DGC at all, whether there was a current (or ever) deal or not.
I did find 2 chase offers I recognize from our thread here, Office Depot and Gamestop, so I can at least check those. (I had a couple others that have been mentioned but mine were 5% instead of the mentioned 10%. Not going to go through a cashback wait for only 5% since I can get that at Target and 9% using CashApp at Sam's without hoping a cashback goes through properly.)
Thanks!

Yep, I did check out Post #1 & #2 before posting. It didn't seem to be what I was looking for, since it's a list of stores currently offering deals. If a store carries DGC's but they don't have a discount, they wouldn't be on that list, correct?
Yes and no. Target doesn't have a deal going on, they're just 5% discount everyday, same as Warehouses.

Post #2 lists stores with and without deals. Under DP you'll find List of Gift Cards, for example:

Home Depot DP: List of Gift Cards 2021
Home Depot is a known store that sells DGC.

Zeroing on what you're trying to find, a list of all stores that carry Disney Gift Cards is not something I have.

For me, it doesn't make sense to list every single store that carries DGC. I can't begin to imagine how long that post would be let alone how confusing it might be for those looking for deals.

For me, it doesn't make sense to list every single store that carries DGC. I can't begin to imagine how long that post would be let alone how confusing it might be for those looking for deals.
Also, it varies. My local Staples carries DGCs, for instance, but many don't So it cam be location-specific.

I was hoping some angel had made a list of stores that sold DGC at all, whether there was a current (or ever) deal or not.
correct!
If the store doesn’t have a discount, it is not listed.

So I've never really paid much attention to the offers on my Chase cards and apparently I've been missing out on some gc opportunities. Is there a list somewhere of all the random stores that sell disney gc's? Like I never would have thought Gamestop, but I see it mentioned several times here this week, etc.

Thanks!

Me too! I only have the Disney Premier Chase but I realized I had Gamestop. Might have to give that a try!

@beldred
Maybe I don't understand what your asking...​

Post #10079: Is there a list somewhere of all the random stores that sell disney gc's?

No because there's no way I can possibly list all the random places that sell DGC. West coast to east coast, north coast to south coast - that's a whole lot of territory to cover.​

Before I add a credit card offer on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals, I research if DGC are even sold at that location and confirm if anyone was able to buy one from said location. If no one responds, the offer doesn't get posted there.​

Post #10094: I was hoping some angel had made a list of stores that sold DGC at all, whether there was a current (or ever) deal or not.

Not going to go through a cashback wait for only 5% since I can get that at Target and 9% using CashApp at Sam's without hoping a cashback goes through properly.)

@beldred , if you'd like to be that angel I'd be more than happy to post your findings along with links. Though I can't imagine anyone creating such an arduous list nor how they would use it if there are no deals to be had. I'm sorry but I just don't get it, I honestly don't understand what you're asking. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter