U.S. Bank and Fidelity credit cards are sending out the following email offer (subject: <your name>, earn up to $50 on gas and groceries):
  • Earn up to a $50 statement credit when you use your U.S. Bank or Fidelity card on purchases at Gas Stations and Grocery Stores. Enroll by September 30, 2022.
    • Spend $200 or more at Gas Stations and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25.
    • Spend $200 or more at Grocery Stores and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25.
    • To learn more go to DOC
Thanks found it buried in my email. Unfortunately I only use this Cash+ card for the 5% categories and my 2% category was set to restaurants but it still ups the grocery cash back from my other cards as well by 1% :) (Well for $1,250 worth at least)

Gustnado - It's a thing!

On August 29th, DH drove DS to Grease rehearsal being held at Richmond Community Theater, about 30 minutes from our home.
Before they left we noticed the sky was turning gray, then shortly after they left it turned pitch black and the winds were picking up.
And while they were gone, the house was hit with sheets of rain.

As they drove to Richmond DH came to a two way stop which led to Main Street; if you turned left the road would take you to the community center and if you turned right the main road would take you through most of downtown including restaurants. DS wanted Taco Bell so DH turned right.

As they reached Taco Bell DH noticed the building was dark inside, he saw an employee walking across the parking lot and asked him Are you closed? Yes, we lost power. So DH told DS to call the theater to confirm if they had power. Yes, they did. So DH made a U-turn and headed back out onto Main Street. It was lightly raining, the wind had picked up and just as DH passed the two way stop, the same stop they had been just 3-5 minutes ago, it was completely devastated. Apparently the left side of Richmond was hit by a gustnado.

Unbeknownst to DH & DS, this is what was behind them as they drove to Richmond:
1661968063061.png

Had they turned left they would have been caught up in this:

Discount District & Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Wegmans Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
  • Offer valid in-store and for in-store pick up for orders placed online at US website wegmans.com only.
  • Not valid on delivery through third party services.
  • Purchases must be made in US Dollars.
  • Excludes e-gift cards and corporate gift cards.
  • Exclude restaurants, wine store, tastings, cooking classes, online catering and online pharmacy.
  • Expires 11/14/22.
eGift cards are excluded as payment for those is processed by a third party. However, you can buy Wegmans gift cards in-store to lock in the discount. I’m assuming they also have a third party gift card rack; if so, you can buy any of those gift cards too. GCG

Wegman's Food Markets:
As of 2022, Wegmans has 108 stores in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions. The company has stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina and Washington, D.C. with planned expansions into Delaware and Connecticut.
Update: Wilmington, DE store is set to open on October 26, 2022 at 9 a.m.​

In addition to its own gift cards sold in-store and online, Wegmans sells a variety of other gift card brands in its stores. It does not sell third-party gift cards online. According to these posts Disney Gift Cards are not sold in-store; First Quarter Finance Jun 7, 2020 and Bob Cut January 13, 2022 Based off these reports here's a complied list of gift cards you can find in-store:
AMC Theatres, Amazon, American Eagle Outfitters, Applebee’s, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, DICK’S Sporting Goods, eBay, Five Guys, Foot Locker, Google Play, Home Depot, iTunes, JCPenney, Kindle, Lids, Lowe’s, Nike, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Target, Texas Roadhouse, T.J. Maxx, Uber, Xbox and Mastercard & Visa.​
And Disney gift cards.​

Also note, Wegman's publishes a flyer a few times per year, before major holidays. When there is a flyer available, you’ll find it here.

If anyone here shops at Wegman's and have purchased Disney Gift Cards please post a note and I'll add it to Disney Gift Card Deals. :thumbsup2

Update ~ Disney Gift Card Deals

Wegmans Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
Buy DGC in-store, Confirmed 2021 Post #10075 :thumbsup2 @Marionnette
Expires 11/14/22.
Do you know if this was a targeted offer? I didn’t see it on any of my Amex? Thanks!

Just waiting on office max to post and I’ll have gotten all my deals possible.
I’ll keep an eye out in the future for deals. Not just Disney either since I do like to dine out.
Trip is in less than 2 weeks!

Added Offers ~ 9/01/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 10c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 9/07/22.

Discount District
GIANT / Martin’s / Stop & Shop:
  • Earn 8X CHOICE POINTS on Express Gift Cards
Giant Eagle Online:
  • Earn 3x/5x Perks For Every $50 Select eGift Cards
    • Includes: Darden, Groupon, Kohl’s
    • Direct link
    • Expires 9/04/22
Harris Teeter:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Lowe's Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per digital coupon. Direct Link (search gift cards)
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 9/13/22.
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 10c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 3rd Party Gift Cards
Expires 9/07/22.

Check your Amex offers for $15 of $100 on happy gift cards thru 12/31/22. The happy treats physical card can be used in store at GameStop to buy Disney or Amazon gift cards (check your local gamestop store to make sure they have them in stock.)

I would check your Amex Blue everyday cards first, because those should earn 3% cashback on online purchases (not the everyday preferred). I had the offer on all my amex cards and authorized user cards (8 cards).

Check your Amex offers for $15 of $100 on happy gift cards thru 12/31/22. The happy treats physical card can be used in store at GameStop to buy Disney or Amazon gift cards (check your local gamestop store to make sure they have them in stock.)

I would check your Amex Blue everyday cards first, because those should earn 3% cashback on online purchases (not the everyday preferred). I had the offer on all my amex cards and authorized user cards (8 cards).

Thanks for sharing! I have this offer on my AMEX Bonvoy Brilliant, have never bought from Happy Gift Cards before - their FAQ says that you can't use their gift cards to buy other gift cards, but in your experience this has worked at GameStop? Is there anywhere else this works that also sells Disney gift cards (like Home Depot?) or would this only work with the Happy Treats card?

Do the electronic gift cards work for the chase staples 20% or GameStop. Or do I need to go to the store to purchase. Thanks

Do the electronic gift cards work for the chase staples 20% or GameStop. Or do I need to go to the store to purchase. Thanks

It took a while to show up, but yeah you can do online with Staples with the 20% offer, that has posted and the 6% that RMN offered is still tracking. For Office Max, you have to go in the store... online if via another vendor.

AFAIK, GameStop only sells gaming related cards online... and hit and miss as to what they have in individual stores.

It took a while to show up, but yeah you can do online with Staples with the 20% offer, that has posted and the 6% that RMN offered is still tracking. For Office Max, you have to go in the store... online if via another vendor.

AFAIK, GameStop only sells gaming related cards online... and hit and miss as to what they have in individual stores.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks for posting! Just adding...

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
HappyCards.com Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $15/1,500 Points
  • Offer valid online at HappyCards.com US website only.
  • Excludes authorized retailers, purchases shipped outside of the US, gift cards purchased in bulk and other Blackhawk Network brands.
  • Expires 12/31/22. Post #10112 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter