Sure! Just keep in mind the other rules: no more than 7 orders at one store per month, no more than $50 cb per order, etc.
So, I took a chance and ordered a $500 giftcard from Shop Disney through RMN. I see that the 10% activated and made my purchase...but now I'm nervous because my RMN account uses a different email that my Disney account so is that going to be an issue for RMN recognizing the sale? I did access ShopDisney through RMN as instructed...

So, I took a chance and ordered a $500 giftcard from Shop Disney through RMN. I see that the 10% activated and made my purchase...but now I'm nervous because my RMN account uses a different email that my Disney account so is that going to be an issue for RMN recognizing the sale? I did access ShopDisney through RMN as instructed...
No issue at all. One thing has nothing to do with the other. If you bought through RMN link, they'll be notified by ShopDisney of the purchase and you should get your cash back. Of course, RMN is still YMMV so in the end, no victory until you actually redeem your cash. But what you describe wouldn't be the cause of an issue if there is any.

No issue at all. One thing has nothing to do with the other. If you bought through RMN link, they'll be notified by ShopDisney of the purchase and you should get your cash back. Of course, RMN is still YMMV so in the end, no victory until you actually redeem your cash. But what you describe wouldn't be the cause of an issue if there is any.
Thank you. This is all very new to me!

RMN DGC Purchase Recap:
Current count is at 5 successful $500 DGCs purchased.

10/15/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/16/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/19/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/20/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/20/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/21/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/21/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/22/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/23/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/24/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

RMN DGC Purchase Recap:
Current count is at 5 successful $500 DGCs purchased.

10/15/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/16/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/19/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/20/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/20/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/21/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/21/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/22/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

10/23/22 - activated RMN offer and purchased $500 DGC
10/24/22 - received notice of qualifying purchase & $50 CB from RMN

Are you having those purchases APPROVED in just a couple of days? I get a notice in a couple of days, but mine are still PENDING so no cash yet.

I have been waiting for the purchase to be approved before I purchase more but it's been taking about 6 weeks for approval. I have another $1500+ to buy before mid January when my DVC dues are due and the 12% from RMN 10% + 2% credit card seems to be the best return right now for me.

Yay! Got my notification from RMN that my ShopDisney giftcard purchase of $500 tracked...This is my first time using RMN and was sooo afraid that I messed it up...next question: once my $50 cash back goes into my RMN account, how do I use it?

Sooooo..... I used all 4 of my Chase cc offers, went thru RMN, got the emails saying they tracked the amounts...... just one big question- I thought I ordered gift card egift card.and I filled out the email thing to send it to etc. why does it say it'll arrive on the 28th, like it's being shipped like a real card? or did I order a physical one? I'm confused

Just saw a special offer on my capital one shopping portal, virtual visa with 24% rewards…..I had to check it 2-3 times before working up the courage to put in a 1600$ visa order. Says max 2k per month.

Check your personalized offers!

Attachments

• A542CFC2-9716-413D-B534-C8934A2DD583.png
    A542CFC2-9716-413D-B534-C8934A2DD583.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter