The Sams Club black friday is a scam! only a handful available (even if online and ready to hit button). Sorry for the negativity on this one but this just caused a lot of aggravation and a terrible start to the holiday season last year. grrrrrrr
RMN still has its 10% off at ShopDisney going on; I just bought a $500 e-GC, and got the $50 posted to my RMN Activity. It won't be available until early-December due to the waiting period, but it's there.

I'm guessing these don't trigger the Chase OD offer, since it's from giftcardmall?

I have researched on award travel blogs - correct, will trigger because it ends up being paid to third party - gift card mall. But, you can use all the Chase offers at physical store and buy GCs. I don't have any near me anymore :(

i think you have to call customer service to buy the larger GC amounts. A few years ago BJs offered a 10% discount on Disney gift cards but last year I think if was an 8% discount.
Ok. Thanks.
Please inform us if you hear anything from BJ. I have tried contacting them with no response.
Ok. Same here. Last time I contacted the bulk sales rep, no reply. That was a bit over a year ago.

Well, The target app would not let me buy the amount of cards I needed, so I decided to gamble at the Disney store with ebates and lo and behold it worked! The cash back just hit my account! Course I’m still waiting for the gift cards to show up so I can make my payment, hopefully today or early tomorrow. That is quite a savings I must say, every little bit helps. Heck that paid for the Christmas party for all of us and two CLP packages.

Well, The target app would not let me buy the amount of cards I needed, so I decided to gamble at the Disney store with ebates and lo and behold it worked! The cash back just hit my account! Course I’m still waiting for the gift cards to show up so I can make my payment, hopefully today or early tomorrow. That is quite a savings I must say, every little bit helps. Heck that paid for the Christmas party for all of us and two CLP packages.
So glad to hear! I have never made it for Christmas, hoping to start next time 😂

I have researched on award travel blogs - correct, will trigger because it ends up being paid to third party - gift card mall. But, you can use all the Chase offers at physical store and buy GCs. I don't have any near me anymore :(
When you say "will trigger" do you mean you won't get the Chase offer? If so, wouldn't it make sense to say the offer won't trigger?

I'm guessing these don't trigger the Chase OD offer, since it's from giftcardmall?
I didn't see an answer to this question.

If you buy the visa gift card online at office Depot, will the charge come through at OD or gift card mall? I was wondering if the Chase offer would apply to this purchase.

When you say "will trigger" do you mean you won't get the Chase offer? If so, wouldn't it make sense to say the offer won't trigger?
I believe this was a typo. But yes it most likely will not trigger.

sumlthomp

If you buy the visa gift card online at office Depot, will the charge come through at OD or gift card mall? I was wondering if the Chase offer would apply to this purchase.

I believe that was what the previous poster was stating is that since the payment/product is actually done through GiftCardMall, the offer will not trigger. Office Depot acts more like an intermediary connecting the consumer and GiftCardMall (to my understanding..., this is heresay. The deal by itself for visa giftcards is a good one if you need them, I don't find myself in the position to need and or try atm however).

It will not code as OD, it will code as Blackhawk/gift card mall. FoxC63 has a great deal of info in the first few posts of the thread and this is in one.

RMN still has its 10% off at ShopDisney going on; I just bought a $500 e-GC, and got the $50 posted to my RMN Activity. It won't be available until early-December due to the waiting period, but it's there.
Is RMN now paying on gift cards again? They have always been excluded. I stopped trying it that way a long time ago. I used to get lucky using RMN and Best buy for cards.
I had the best luck a in the past with Sams, buying walmart gift cards with Raise getting CB there plus the 3% CB with my CC and then buying the cards at Sams, getting the CB for my purchase there with whichever app had the highest CB.

Is RMN now paying on gift cards again? They have always been excluded. I stopped trying it that way a long time ago. I used to get lucky using RMN and Best buy for cards.
I had the best luck a in the past with Sams, buying walmart gift cards with Raise getting CB there plus the 3% CB with my CC and then buying the cards at Sams, getting the CB for my purchase there with whichever app had the highest CB.
I have 4 pending RMN credits for gc

I got mine for a $50 gift card I bought

Question anyone that uses the disney giftcard.com website do you leave your gift cards in there with the balance or do you just do it for transfers and then delete everything
I’ve always transferred it to a main card but always kept the main card with the balance on there….. thinking that’s not the safest now that I should just delete it since I have the actual plastic gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter