Has anyone received a BJ's email "Aren't you lucky" scratch off? It says I have a $10 instant credit but can't figure out how to apply it. I put a $100 DGC in the basket but nothing is indicating the $10, so I added some groceries and still nothing.

Has anyone received a BJ's email "Aren't you lucky" scratch off? It says I have a $10 instant credit but can't figure out how to apply it. I put a $100 DGC in the basket but nothing is indicating the $10, so I added some groceries aHas anyone received a BJ's email "Aren't you lucky" scratch off? It says I have a $10 instant credit but can't figure out how to apply it. I put a $100 DGC in the basket but nothing is indicating the $10, so I added some groceries and still nothing.
I wish but no.

Has anyone received a BJ's email "Aren't you lucky" scratch off? It says I have a $10 instant credit but can't figure out how to apply it. I put a $100 DGC in the basket but nothing is indicating the $10, so I added some groceries and still nothing.

Can you post the Terms & date valid or expiration date.
Thanks!

I did and have the same issue.

Mine is spend $120 4 times, get $40. It’s probably not worth it.
Although, if you are a frequent Target shopper like I am, and have reason to get $500+ in Disney gift cards, you could make 4 x $125 + fillers with Redcard for each purchase to get 5% back, and then essentially get an extra $40 (~8%) to spend on other stuff. I'm doing this for our trip this weekend to pay for Genie+, food, etc.

This is the information on my BJs email. After you click on the CLICK OR TAP ANYWHERE TO PLAY you are taken to a screen and you "scratch off" the savings. Once I proceed from there I can't get the savings to offset the items in the cart.

Attachments

• 1668030408517.png
    1668030408517.png
    166 KB · Views: 8
  • 1668030456395.png
    1668030456395.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
This is the information on my BJs email. After you click on the CLICK OR TAP ANYWHERE TO PLAY you are taken to a screen and you "scratch off" the savings. Once I proceed from there I can't get the savings to offset the items in the cart.

I did and have the same issue.

Hmm, I'm stumped on why it's not working. Maybe it's too new, give it a day, and please post your results. Sorry, I meant PayPal, with BJ's offer?

Yep, me too. It just goes to the BJs coupon page. I'll try again tomorrow. RMN has 5% for BJs today. That would be a great stack.

Go into the app. Then click on coupons. It should be the very first coupon listed. Click on the “ clip “ button and it will automatically attack to your account.

I got a similar scratch off email from BJs and once I “scratched it off it showed up as a coupon to be “clipped” to my account.

How Sam's Cash works (from a Sam's employee)

Sam's cash is given monthly from two separate sources.

Source one- Plus membership rewards. 2% back on most purchases in store (excluding Gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, gas, prescriptions, dairy milk, hearing aids, and optical purchases)

Source two- Sam's Club Credit card. 5% back on gas (up to the first $6000 spent- 1% back after that. 3% back on dining and takeout. 1% back everywhere else. 3% back in store on online at Sam's Club only if a plus membership (1% back for regular membership)- (the above exclusions does not count here- it is a straight 3%).

Anyone ever have trouble with obtaining your gift card when buying through Target.com?
I received the email to get my gift card but the link does not work. I called them today and the person said the 3rd party was going to send the email back out and I never got anything. Really don't want to have to call them again about this

So went to Target several days ago and purchased $65 merchandise and a $100 DGC and I had a $50 gift card in my Target Wallet. When I just looked at my receipt I see that Target did not give me the Red 5% discount off the DGC. I understand that Target gift cards can’t be used to purchase 3rd party gift cards but since I also purchased over $50 in merchandise I don’t understand why I didn’t get the discount off my DGC.

Go into the app. Then click on coupons. It should be the very first coupon listed. Click on the “ clip “ button and it will automatically attack to your account.

Yeah, I didn't even see the email or do the scratch off. I had a $4 off any Wellsley Farms or Berkely Jensen purchase coupon. I scratched it later and it was the same thing, so no need to find the email, the coupon should be attached to the account.

Anyone ever have trouble with obtaining your gift card when buying through Target.com?
I received the email to get my gift card but the link does not work. I called them today and the person said the 3rd party was going to send the email back out and I never got anything. Really don't want to have to call them again about this
Yep, I had this problem once 4 years ago. I never got the gift card and when I called them they said the same thing, the 3rd party was going to send the email back out and I still never got it. I had to call them 4 or 5 times over a week period (and each time you had to wait 24 hours before they would check with the 3rd party again). Finally, after almost a week back and forth calling them, they said the 3rd party has a way of sending the gift card from a different email address and I finally got it. (Edit, just checked my emails - I ordered the gift card on 7/10/18 and didn't get the actual gift card until 7/16/18 after having to call them numerous times).

The customer service people told me that Target does not have a phone number to contact the 3rd party who is in charge of their gift cards - only an email. Which is why when things go wrong, it can take days to get it resolved.

So while 98% of the time there is no problem getting the gift cards quickly from Target, there is always a 2% chance that things will go wrong and it will be a PITA when you have to call them numerous times and wait days before you finally get the gift card. It is why I personally would not risk buying one from Target if I needed a gift card immediately.

Last edited:
So went to Target several days ago and purchased $65 merchandise and a $100 DGC and I had a $50 gift card in my Target Wallet. When I just looked at my receipt I see that Target did not give me the Red 5% discount off the DGC. I understand that Target gift cards can’t be used to purchase 3rd party gift cards but since I also purchased over $50 in merchandise I don’t understand why I didn’t get the discount off my DGC.
That's odd. You should have received 5% off whatever amount you actually paid with your red card.

ALL the damn time - it's why I never order digital GCs from Target. It takes me a few calls but usually they transfer it to the 3rd party who emails it manually.

Not worth the hassle IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter