Added Offers ~ 1/15/23

Discount District
Office Depot/Max Stores: Buy $300 In Mastercard Gift Card & Get $15 Instant Discount
Limit 1​
Expires 1/21/23. DOC

Last chance:
Office Depot/Max Chase Offers:
10% Back at (up to $8-$11 Back)
Expires 1/15/23. GCG

Updated

Disney Gift Card Deals
Sam’s Club Disney Gift Card
The Cash App Boost link will direct you to Post #13480 and as always I include the link where the offer originated from, in the case GC Galore (GCG) who may add additional tips & ideas, so click on both to get a clear understanding and updates.

The link for Shopkick will direct you to Post #7002. It's a guide written by a fellow DIS'er on how the program works.

Lastly, has anyone tried using a cashback website with the 8% offer?

Update 1/15/23: I made an error in this original post. I’d said that you had to use the offer in-app as I’m so used to all the recent Boosts having to be used that way, but with this particular offer you don’t have to do that. Once you’ve loaded the Boost to your account, you just pay with your Cash App debit card. That means you can click through from a shopping portal in the hope that it tracks and pays out on gift card purchases if that’s what you’re buying. GCG

Anyone seeing targeted offers for Capital One?
Numerous Flavors Of The Capital One Shopping Portal by DOC

Do cash app boosts vary by user? I just signed up for cash app and don't see a boost for Sam's. Maybe it's gone now?

And all,
Now that you've signed up for the Cash App Boost, stay with the program. The Sam's Club offer is just one of many ways to save on Disney gift cards. We've seen 5%-10% off at Walmart and Target and the wild card 10% back anywhere offer. Just don't change the boost until the offer has ended.

D'oh, was out all day yesterday when shopKick was still at 20 Kicks back per $1 at Sams Club and today shopKick is back at 2 Kicks back per $1 at Sams Club.

Still, instant and guaranteed ~11.7% back is pretty good at Sam's Club. There is no YMMV on this, it takes the 8% off instantly.

I'm definitely picking up some cards! If shopKick goes back to 20 Kicks per $1 spent, the total after "cashback" would be over 19% off!
Shopkick was great cause they showed gift cards were included but Capital One shows 15% and may be worth the risk!

@Kumanate @FoxC63 I cannot read any of that, but I am too (partial). My family and I last visited in 2018 (12 of us!) and my husband and I had a trip planned for November 2020 but you know how that went. I still hope to go back to see my great aunt and her family once more before she passes.... I should get on that. I gave up after Covid.

Sorry to hijack the thread... please return to your regularly scheduled CG deals!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone that contributes to this thread and Fox for keeping track of everything. We just got back from our trip last week and after all was said and done, I was able to save $781 on our trip with a combination of Chase offers, credit card rewards and discounted gift cards.

@Kumanate @FoxC63 I cannot read any of that, but I am too (partial). My family and I last visited in 2018 (12 of us!) and my husband and I had a trip planned for November 2020 but you know how that went. I still hope to go back to see my great aunt and her family once more before she passes.... I should get on that. I gave up after Covid.

Sorry to hijack the thread... please return to your regularly scheduled CG deals!
Well now you can get there and I hope you do! They opened up a few months ago and it’s much easier now! let me know if you need any assistance!

No topic is off topic here!
When are you thinking of going?
DS is super excited about spending Halloween there. Typically we travel in late May and all of April, fall will be a new treat for us.

Hey everyone! I’ve got a weird question and likely know the answer but let’s give it a try.

With the Disney Premier Visa, you get 10% off some merch purchases of $50+; does this come off your statement or is this a discount that a cashier would apply before swiping similar to DVC/AP discounts? Wondering if I could get the 10% off by showing my CC but use my gift cards to purchase instead.

Hey everyone! I’ve got a weird question and likely know the answer but let’s give it a try.

With the Disney Premier Visa, you get 10% off some merch purchases of $50+; does this come off your statement or is this a discount that a cashier would apply before swiping similar to DVC/AP discounts? Wondering if I could get the 10% off by showing my CC but use my gift cards to purchase instead.
Back in the day before I used my DVC discount and GCs to pay for everything...whenever I used my Disney Visa to get the discount, the cashier will always make sure I was paying with the card.

I normally get an offer once a month or so from Meijer for their gift cards with essentially a 10% reward (10% back in Meijer money that I use on groceries). I noticed their app has not had any rewards at all on it in January, so I googled them and saw this: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-changes-to-how-mperks-rewards-program-works/

Not sure about this one yet - might be bad news for my gift card deals at Meijer 🙁

Sweet! Who's doing this deal, repeatedly!
@Liquidice, @Duckbug.Ducktales, @Chereya, @pix13dust, @dez1978

Disney Gift Card Deals

View attachment 731880

Cash App Boost: Get 8% Off At Sam’s Club Online On Up To $250 Spend
  • Maximum discount of $20.
  • Valid once every 24 hours.
  • Expires 1/31/23. GCG

Sam’s Club Disney Gift Card
  • Save up to 4% on Disney Gift Cards
    • Disney Gift Cards
    • E-gift & Physical are available and are limited to 2 per transaction per card type, per day within 24hr.
Also see (as a reference)
Strategies
  • $400 Disney gift cards for $334.05
    • Must use Shopkick & 5% Cash App Boost at Sam’s Club online.
    • To learn more go to Post #13331 :thumbsup2 @Liquidice
I might if I can get a store here in town to add cash to my cash app. I’m the one whose husbands cashapp got hacked, so I refuse to link any accounts to it. Last time I tried at our DG and no one knew how to do it. I’d love to try tho! I have 2 trip’s coming up

I
I normally get an offer once a month or so from Meijer for their gift cards with essentially a 10% reward (10% back in Meijer money that I use on groceries). I noticed their app has not had any rewards at all on it in January, so I googled them and saw this: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-changes-to-how-mperks-rewards-program-works/

Not sure about this one yet - might be bad news for my gift card deals at Meijer 🙁
i was wondering why there was no new reward offers…

I might if I can get a store here in town to add cash to my cash app. I’m the one whose husbands cashapp got hacked, so I refuse to link any accounts to it. Last time I tried at our DG and no one knew how to do it. I’d love to try tho! I have 2 trip’s coming up
No!!!!! I rely on meijer for my Disney gift cards :sad:

It comes off at the time of purchase and I've almost always ask for it. I believe the cashier applies it. You're supposed to pay with the CC or redemption card. One time I forgot to ask for the dining discount at Joffrey's and the person wouldn't honor it after I paid with my redemption card. He said it had to be the CC which is not true.

Well now you can get there and I hope you do! They opened up a few months ago and it’s much easier now! let me know if you need any assistance!

No topic is off topic here!
When are you thinking of going?
DS is super excited about spending Halloween there. Typically we travel in late May and all of April, fall will be a new treat for us.
I wanted to go in mid-late November to try to catch fall colors. I have a LOT of miles tied up in Virgin Atlantic that we had planned to use for 2020.

Unfortunately, I now have committed to a trip with my son's band to Hawaii in early December 2023 and I don't think I can make them both work so close together... so I may have to rethink the "mid to late November" idea.

Thanks a had not seen an offer either. I generally like the mperks better than kroger fuel points as we can use them for groceries and it is hard for us to get the full $35 of gas ($1 off a gallon up to 35 gallons) as we just don't drive as much as we used to. I assume @FoxC63 will stick with kroger to fill up her thirsty new toy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter