sorry - I had no idea how many variations of "Toms" there are! Mine is Tom's Food Center - apologies for the imprecise note:-)
https://tomsfoodcenter.com/weeklyad/

No worries, just trying to get in on the deal next time it comes around. Sadly so doubtful! Darn!

I still don't see the gc offer in the ad, is it in the coupons?
I don't have access to view them.

Edit: Well now, 1619 W Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI 48864 is about a 1.5hrs. from my home. I'd drive there if I had other things going on in that area.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Took pilates lessons--

I'm doing at home stuff because I'm comfortable enough doing them with video instruction from yt etc. I need to work on my core and omg the muscles we don't use in everyday life or with regular weight lifting that some of these moves hit. I wish I'd started doing it 20 years ago in my early 20s. I'd still have back issues (related to accidents and falls) but I know the one that annoys me the most I probably wouldn't.

Holy cow! @beesly I just saw you! OMG, it's been a very long time since I've seen you on the boards, how are you?!
Hi there! :wave: Nice to “see” you again too! I’m doing well, how about you? Work got insanely busy for a while but I have a new (less stressful) job and we just became APs again, so I imagine I’ll be spending some more time back on the boards! It’s great to see some familiar names still active here. :goodvibes

Hi there! :wave: Nice to “see” you again too! I’m doing well, how about you? Work got insanely busy for a while but I have a new (less stressful) job and we just became APs again, so I imagine I’ll be spending some more time back on the boards! It’s great to see some familiar names still active here. :goodvibes

Wow!!! It's beesly! In the house!!! :faint: We're good! I'm a new mom... got two puppies that keep us (really me) pretty busy! :laughing:
When are you going to WDW? We'll be there this fall, MNSSHP & HHN split stay. Any chance we'll break bread or :drinking1???

I received a flyer from Meijer in the mail with four coupons and various expiration dates....and I just found it! :crazy2:

1682219529508.png

$10 Off $50 purchase
Valid 4/15/22, 4/16-4/22/23, 4/23-29/23 and 4/30-5/06/23
Hopefully I'll be able to apply the last two on GCs even though they're excluded.

Removed from the main page

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Fandango, Express or Wayfair
    • Limit 1 per household with card
    • Choose from various denominations.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expire 4/22/23.
Dollar General
  • Save 10% On Select Gift cards
    • Includes: Fandango, GameStop, Roblox, Sony PlayStation, Vudu and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/22/23. Post #15449
Family Fare
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $35
    • Includes: Cold Stone, Dick's, Disney, Golden Coral, McDonalds, Sonic, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox
    • Limit 2 per household with card
    • Direct link to weekly ad
    • Expires 4/22/23. Post #15470
Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 1 per customer.
    • Expires 4/22/23
Rite Aid:
  • Buy $25 Brinker Chili’s & Red Lobster Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
Target In-store & Online
  • Save 20% on Xbox Digital Game Pass Gift Cards
    • Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 1 month & 3 months
    • Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Console: 3 moths & 6 months
    • Xbox Game Pass for PC Month
    • Weekly ad
    • Redcard holders save 5%
    • Shopping portal
    • Expires 4/22/23

Costco Online Gift Cards
Credit Cards
  • Discover 5% cb Q2
    • Including JCB and Diners Club
  • All Visa Cards
  • The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
  • MasterCard
  • Most PIN-based Debit/ATM Cards
If you're not a Costco member you do have another option via Cashstar:

1682222662763.png
  • Landry’s is offering a three-tiered gift card/bonus card deal for its many restaurant chains:
    • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 bonus card free
    • Buy $100 gift card & get $20 bonus card free
    • Buy $250 gift card & get $50 bonus card free
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Bonus cards valid July 1 to September 30, 2023.
  • Bonus cards only valid at select chains depending on which deal above you purchase
  • This promotion is valid on a maximum of $500 in gift card purchases per household or email.
  • A maximum of two Reward Cards can be used per visit per table.
  • Expires 5/14/23. GC Galore

1682223572276.png

Panera Bread In-cafe, App & Online
  • Buy $50 Panera Gift Card & Get $10 bonus card
    • Includes: Physical, eGift and reloaded in-cafe or online
    • Bonus cards valid 6/1/23-6/30/23.
    • In-Cafe & App trigger credit card offers, online does not.
    • In-Cafe allows split tender 2/3 credit cards while the App has not been confirmed.
    • Online link
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.
Credit Cards & More
  • Panera BOA Offer: Earn 10% back on your Panera Bread purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum.
  • Panera Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Panera Bread purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum.
    • Expires 5/29/23

Bed, Bath & Beyond has filed for bankruptcy today. Here are the key points:

1) They expect to accept returns and exchanges through May 24, 2023 for items previously purchased

2) They expect to accept gift cards through May 8, 2023

3) They will no longer accept coupons or Welcome rewards+ discounts after April 26, 2023 (Wednesday)

If you still have any BBB gift cards or rewards, I would go to the store ASAP as the availability of items from them is going to get slimmer and slimmer.

I haven't purchased gift cards from Costco so I'm unsure which credit card to use.
I have the costco business citi visa and a Discover, will both give me 5% for online gift card purchases?

Update, I used Discover: 5% cb Q2
I buy these yearly from Costco when they mark them down like this. I used them at Yak and Yeti and T-rex this last trip. Both were good meals (Yak and Yeti is probably one of our go to places now). Well worth the investment! Can't go wrong with either of those cards I feel!

I'm new to this. Today I bought $150 gift cards at Bj's for $130 because I had a $15 coupon in my BJ app that expired today. I don't know where it even came from. It showed up in my clipped coupons. Anyway, I think that was pretty good.

Also, thank you all so much for the information. It has been eye opening and helpful to me.

Meijer
  • Earn 5,000 bonus points for every $50 spent on most Third Party Gift Cards
    • Direct link to offer – need to click the ‘Earn’ tab on that page.
    • Note, this is not a coupon you need to clip.
    • Limit 25,000 points per customer.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
    • Expire 5/13/23. GC Galore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter