Last post - I gotta go! I have a doctor appointment, checking out a new Primary Care.

Discount District

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Card for $85
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Expires 5/06/23. GCG
Credit Cards
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back until an $11 back max is reached.
    • Expires 4/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers. YMMV

About this and past offers at Office Depot/OfficeMax in-store,
has anyone used a discounted Visa or MC gift card?

Attachments

• IMG_6709.jpeg
    IMG_6709.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 19

Just received email notification a $10 off $50 coupon is in my BJ's account, so check your account! I "clipped" the coupon after I logged in and ordered a $50 e-DGC and a $25 e-DGC. The coupon applied when I checked out using Discover.
Where are you seeing the option to order E-DGCs? I only see the option for physical ones that will be shipped?

Also @FoxC63, I got one for $10 off $100 that expires 4/30.

I will add that is is my first time purchasing DCG's with the new Capital One BJ's One+ Mastercard. I did get full 5% rewards with the old Mastercard and elite membership, but curious to see if the same happens since they switched credit card companies. I will post back when I know more.

So I just got back after being away for 11 days. I won't rub it in that I was on an 8 day Caribbean cruise from San Juan to NYC and the weather was perfect etc etc etc. :P Can some one give me the cliff notes from the past 11 days on DGC's? Just kidding. The worse part about going away is getting home and having to catch up on this thread, but really in the end there are a lot worse things. The worse thing about being on the cruise shop was also a good thing in the end. Does anybody know how hard it is to purchases AP's while 500 miles off the Coast of Florida? The ships slow Wi-Fi wasn't cooperating but luckily a friend back at home was able to sign into my account and buy them for me. How is that worse thing? I wasn't able to use my DGC's to buy them as those were at home. Oh well at least I can now say I am an AP!!!

For my Petsmart people out there...just noticed that there is 20% off on their website on pretty much everything (my golden's royal canin food included!) and 20% cash back on Rakuten. Its rare they allow the 20% off royal canin too. The 20% off sale at Petsmart ends 4/30.

For my Petsmart people out there...just noticed that there is 20% off on their website on pretty much everything (my golden's royal canin food included!) and 20% cash back on Rakuten. Its rare they allow the 20% off royal canin too. The 20% off sale at Petsmart ends 4/30.
Even better if you got 20% off GCs from Sam's to use on the purchase!

Especially good if your Royal Canin food went up to $95/bag like mine did.

In process of using what I have left and switching food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter