A bunch of my Chase cards have this offer to get $50 back after making 2 $50+ payments with AT&T Fiber. I had read that this works on AT&T wireless payments, so I made two payments ($51 and $52), and just got the email that I triggered the credit. The credit hasn’t posted yet, but I’m optimistic!

Attachments

• 4C7612BD-21D9-4D32-B455-14161522CD7C.jpeg
    4C7612BD-21D9-4D32-B455-14161522CD7C.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
No BJs coupon for me :( I used to think I never got any coupons because I was the secondary member, but I just signed up for a new membership myself 2 weeks ago - no coupon. I wonder how they decide who gets those kinds of coupons? I haven't bought anything with the membership yet.
Nothing for me too. BJs and Target coupons never seem to come my way.

And then once you have claimed the reward (turned the points into a reward), the reward expires 6 weeks the claim date, not the original purchase (points) date.

I would edit most of your post to say "points", not rewards in the last 2 occurrences. I know it is picky, but when the stores make these complicated systems, it can matter.

Fair enough and thank you.

Wow, look at all these BJ's coupons! Typically @Jimsig posts one or two but this is amazing!

BJ's Coupons:
  • $10 off $125 or more. via Mail
  • $10 Off $10 via email
  • $10 Off $50 via email
  • $10 Off $100 via email
  • $10 Off $150
  • 10 Off $200
  • $5 Off $50 or more via Mail

Last edited:

Kroger Family Stores

Harris Teeter Only

1682439033169.png

• Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy two (2) Select Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Includes: Happy Moments, Let’s Eat and Food & Laughs
    • Link Above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 5/09/23

Last edited:

View attachment 505551

Memberships
  • Free One Day Pass
    • Direct Link
    • Excludes gift card purchases.
    • This requires you to create an account using your name and email address.
Two things - BJ's has $25 Chipotle gift cards on sale for $19.99. According to comments in a Doctor of Credit post, the limit is 5 per order and the sale lasts until 5/22. I didn't see confirmation of either of those things on the BJ's website. I placed 2 orders for 4 cards each.

When I was double-checking that this deal hadn't already been posted, I noticed that the main BJ's post says that the free one day membership pass can't be used for GC purchases, but I was able to sign up for a one-day pass and buy these GCs without problem. (and it's probably common knowledge, but you can sign up for additional one-day passes using a different email address, if another good deal comes up in the future).

Oh and one other data point - I was able to pay using a fee-free mastercard GC from Staples.

A bunch of my Chase cards have this offer to get $50 back after making 2 $50+ payments with AT&T Fiber. I had read that this works on AT&T wireless payments, so I made two payments ($51 and $52), and just got the email that I triggered the credit. The credit hasn’t posted yet, but I’m optimistic!
Wish I got these, never seem to

I thought I would hate this new system, but find I'm earning more money off than I used to! I seem to be racking up the points lol. Prescriptions sure help though .. with those being 1,000 points per prescription.
Same! I'm earning way more with the new rewards than I did with mperks before.

Giant Eagle

1682444523058.png
  • Earn 2x Perks (Standard members) or 4x Perks (Pro members) when buying Choice & Happy Gift Cards

Shop’nSave

1682448850635.png
  • Earn 20c off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Restaurant & Fashion Gift Cards

Rite Aid
1682451036005.png

• Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: AMC, Fandango, Hulu, Netflix, Regal and Vudu
    • Limit 4
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Express, H&M and Sketchers
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Athleta, Gap Options and Old navy
    • Limit 2
  • Buy two Vanilla Visa Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
    • Ad shown $25 & $50
  • Ad Scan/ Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 4/30/23 - 05/06/23.

Cardenas Markets

1682451544048.png
  • Buy $100 Cardenas Markets Gift Card for $89.99
    • Limit unknown.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/26/23 – 5/02/23.

Last edited:
Typically I remove Last Call offers towards the end of the night, I've got some things I need to take care of so it's being done now. Plus for those interested, it will give you ample room to buy them in-store and/or online.

H-E-B
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

Kroger Family Stores (Excludes Harris Teeter)​
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on Local Restaurants & Breweries Gift Cards
    • Direct links above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 4/25/23. Post #15431
Publix
  • Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card when you purchase $50 or more in groceries
    • Direct link
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Expires 4/25/2023. Post #15548
Target Circle Rewards: Various offers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter