With the new CC offers here's where we stand, well some of us.

CVS
  • Buy $50 Wayfair Gift Cards & Get $10 Extrabucks
Credit Cards
  • CVS Chase Offer: 5% back, $2.50 cashback maximum.
  • CVS Chase Offer: Save 20%, limit $4 savings.
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • CVS Chase Offer: 5% back, $2.50 cashback maximum
  • CVS Chase Offer: 10% back, $5 cashback maximum.
  • Bank of America - Drugstores
  • Citi Dividend 5% Q2 2023: Drugstores

And here's an offer everyone should be doing, even without the cc offer.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Card for $85
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Expires 5/06/23. GCG
Credit Cards
  • Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% back, $11 cashback maximum.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers. YMMV

And here's an offer everyone should be doing, even without the cc offer.

You mean everyone that can get to an OD/OM in less than two hours! Some of us are over here bemoaning the fact that we have so many OD/OM Chase offers and they closed them all nearby. In fact, can you start doing OD/OM under spoilers so that I don't break my heart just a little bit more each time one shows up? :rotfl:

You mean everyone that can get to an OD/OM in less than two hours! Some of us are over here bemoaning the fact that we have so many OD/OM Chase offers and they closed them all nearby. In fact, can you start doing OD/OM under spoilers so that I don't break my heart just a little bit more each time one shows up? :rotfl:

This is exactly how I feel about Staples!

:laughing: You still got it wrong! :rotfl:

The Target Offer is Spend $100 on Merchandise & Get $15 off.
There's nothing to earn.
Only Circle Rewards earn $$

My friends you're cracking me up! :grouphug:
I made an example of myself, I couldn't remember if the coupon offers worked on DGCs and I had $20 off $125 so I bought some groceries and the new $100 DGC because I wanted it for the design. I used my red card and so not a total loss, but alas DGCs do not count towards the purchase minimums for $ off deals. Now maybe I'll remember going forward, but probably not :hyper:

But in case it hasn't been posted yet, here is the cardboard Disney 100 DGC from Target. I don't love the cardboard as I question how the strip will hold up over time? I was able to peel off the security sticker no problem though. It was a little nerve-racking pulling the card off the glue as I was worried the glue would strip the design off, it really is secured in the cardboard holder that you have to rip open now.

IMG_5415.JPG

I made an example of myself, I couldn't remember if the coupon offers worked on DGCs and I had $20 off $125 so I bought some groceries and the new $100 DGC because I wanted it for the design. I used my red card and so not a total loss, but alas DGCs do not count towards the purchase minimums for $ off deals. Now maybe I'll remember going forward, but probably not :hyper:

But in case it hasn't been posted yet, here is the cardboard Disney 100 DGC from Target. I don't love the cardboard as I question how the strip will hold up over time? I was able to peel off the security sticker no problem though. It was a little nerve-racking pulling the card off the glue as I was worried the glue would strip the design off, it really is secured in the cardboard holder that you have to rip open now.

View attachment 757690
This one is plastic from ShopDisney if you're looking for a durable 100th anniversary card.

Ahh another peep not reading the main page! Oh yeah, busted! :laughing:

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Scroll down past the Mickey border and... ta da!
1682980168525.png
and on Post #2 Discount District

Target DP:
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, (earned) Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target gift cards towards the purchase of any gift cards.
To all,
There's so much information on the main page, I know it can be overwhelming at first but if you focus on the stores you shop at prior to purchasing, it could save you more money as well as prevent you from wasting it.

I was able to order two of the $200 DGC from Sam's Club website yesterday and the digital codes came about 10 minutes later. Weirdly, the 2 Google Play gift cards that were in the same order, still haven't showed up almost 24 hours later. I'm getting a little nervous that I'm gonna have to call and get it sorted out. :crazy:

eGifter

1682990311483.png
  • Buy a $50 Athleta Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: FIT523
    • Direct link
    • Limit 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 5/15/23 or while supplies last.
  • Buy a $100 Under Armour Gift Card & Get a $15 Bonus Load with Promo Code: UA523
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.
  • Buy a $50 Lane Bryant Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: LANE523
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.

Check your inbox!

Best Buy:

$5 Rewards Certificate via email
subject line ‘<name>, your $5 reward certificate has arrived.’
Thanks DOC

Anyone got theirs?
I got a $10 one...was wondering why, because I haven't made a purchase in forever.

JoAnn Fabric via Cashstar

1682993569513.png
  • Get a $5 reward with a $25+ eGift Card purchase.
  • Get a $10 reward with a $50+ eGift Card purchase.
  • Get a $15 reward with a $75+ eGift Card purchase.
  • Get a $20 reward with a $100+ eGift Card purchase.
    • Direct link
    • All Reward cards must be redeemed between 5/14/23 - 6/23/23.
    • Any remaining balance after that date is forfeited.
    • Reward cards are issued as electronic cards (e-cards only, no physical cards).
    • Expires 5/13/23.
Perfect timing for making Halloween costumes for MNSSHP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter