Anyone take advantage of this deal? I ordered 2 Landry's egc on 4/30 and got an email saying they're shipped, but I still don't have it in my email (checked spam folder and all). Wonder if Costco is just delayed, or I should go ahead and call.

It's been long enough, call or chat but do get in touch with them.

I did. I placed the order at 2:07pm and received the gifts about 30 minutes later. However, my email that they shipped didn't arrive until 3:17pm.

The gift cards were delivered from a different email address named "Costco E-Delivery Code." I would call to have them resend the link.

It's been long enough, call or chat but do get in touch with them.
Thanks! I'll call them.

Edited to add: Costco was super helpful, and resent it while I was on the line and waited for me to confirm receipt. Got them immediately.

Last edited:
Following up on my own gift card woes... Today's going on the third day with no Google Play gift cards in sight. I also happened to need some Hulu gift cards and bought them 5/1 and these are also MIA. I tried using the self help online tool for Sam's to find my own gift cards (egift.samsclub.com) and grr I got an error message that my orders don't exist and can't be found! :oops:

I had to hit up customer service chat and the service person ALSO can't find my orders in the system. Double :oops:

So my order is supposedly being escalated to a different department that can re-issue and re-send the emails to me but again I have to wait another 24-72 hours before I'll know if it worked or if I have to get back on chat.

Anyhow, just an FYI and data point for anyone else buying gift cards from Sam's. At least the most IMPORTANT DGC's came through quickly and without problems. 😂

What a hot mess! I hope the GC's come soon. Did your credit card get charged?

Where did you get May 3rd from?

Right on the very first post of this thread Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY the sale is listed as:

Sam's Club
They probably got confused because the date on the Booklet shows May 3rd as the beginning date, but it doesn't go into affect for all products on that date. Which brings me to my next point, in your post it reads Offer valid 5/06/23 - 5/07/23 but the Booklet shows it starting on 5/05/2023.

They probably got confused because the date on the Booklet shows May 3rd as the beginning date, but it doesn't go into affect for all products on that date. Which brings me to my next point, in your post it reads Offer valid 5/06/23 - 5/07/23 but the Booklet shows it starting on 5/05/2023.

Oh, you got me good! It starts on May 5th!
1683144190495.png

Sam's Club
Actually I was just testing you all, ya know, to see if you even looked on the main post. Yeah, that's right, that's what happened. :cool:
:rotfl2:

Last edited:
What a hot mess! I hope the GC's come soon. Did your credit card get charged?
Yes!! I received the order confirmation email OK. I received the "your order was shipped" email which is when they charge your credit card. But the only email that came in with the gift cards attached was the Disney one! Urf. I mean, I would be more frantic if it was my precious DGC 😂 but still it's a hassle having to remember to keep checking up on this.

View attachment 758162

Sam's Club
Actually I was just testing you all, ya know, to see if you even looked on the main post. Yeah, that's right, that's what happened. :cool:
Fun fact, I was already able to purchase two of these haha. I purchased two on Sunday, I hope I will be able to double dip on Friday!

Also I saw that AirBNB gift cards are 10% off on mygiftcardsplus (I use this when we go to Hawaii before two days at Aulani):
https://www.mygiftcardsplus.com/buy/Airbnb

Tacobell 15%
https://merchant.wgiftcard.com/responsive/personalize_responsive/chooseDesign/tacobell/1

Last edited:
View attachment 758162

Sam's Club
Ok, my Sam's Club Savings booklet has no mention of the Disney Gift Cards. It has the one for PetSmart, but the other one pictured is for Golden Corral. Do you think this means it's a regional promotion and I won't be eligible? I'll be so bummed if I can't get the DGC deal!

Ok, my Sam's Club Savings booklet has no mention of the Disney Gift Cards. It has the one for PetSmart, but the other one pictured is for Golden Corral. Do you think this means it's a regional promotion and I won't be eligible? I'll be so bummed if I can't get the DGC deal!
Neither did mine, this came out in the online version over the weekend. Fear not, you will still be able to purchase as I was. (well...somehow I was able to buy over the weekend, but should be able to buy May 5th). I also feel they had this glitch with their black friday even too (being able to purchase early, then being able to double dip day of).

Neither did mine, this came out in the online version over the weekend. Fear not, you will still be able to purchase as I was. (well...somehow I was able to buy over the weekend, but should be able to buy May 5th). I also feel they had this glitch with their black friday even too (being able to purchase early, then being able to double dip day of).
Thank you!

Just a slight change on PayPal digital gifts:

This was the gift card shown earlier
1683171487517.png

and it changed to Gap Options/Gap Brands gift card.
1683171528357.png

The promotion didn't changed and is still listed as Athleta:
  • $50 Athleta Gift Card for $40

Sold Out!

eGifter:
Back in stock
1683171786931.png
  • Buy a $25 Jersey Mike’s Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: SUBS523
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer. Direct link
    • eGifter Points are not earned on this promotion.
    • Only $25 Cards qualify for the Promotion. If you need more, please select a larger quantity, not a higher value.
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.

Last edited:

FWIW, I was not able to double dip after purchasing early on BF. Maybe there will be better luck this time.

Southwest Shopping Portal
  • Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping is offering up to 1,000 bonus points:
    • Spend $50 to $149.99, earn 500 bonus points
    • Spend $150.00+, earn 1,000 bonus points
    • Direct Link to offer
    • Compare portal rates here.
I had no idea that this website existed with this compare portal rates info. Thank you SO much! You're always so helpful -- I truly appreciate you. :love1:

Added Offers ~ 5/04/23

Discount District

CVS

1683217138461.png

• Buy a $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 Extrabucks Rewards
    • Includes: Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings, DoorDash, Fanatics Fan Gear, H&M, IHOP, Instacart, Kirkland's, Panera Bread, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Spa & Wellness, Uber Eats or Wayfair gift card.
    • Limit 1 Reward per household, with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/07/23 – 5/13/23.
Credit Cards
  • CVS Chase Offer: 5% back, $2.50 cashback maximum.
  • CVS Chase Offer: Save 20%, limit $4 savings.
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • CVS Chase Offer: 5% back, $2.50 cashback maximum
  • CVS Chase Offer: 10% back, $5 cashback maximum.
  • Bank of America - Drugstores
  • Citi Dividend 5% Q2 2023: Drugstores

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter