I have questions. Sorry - kind of new to this.
I have a 3x$120 get $30 at Target

I know I can buy $120 in DGC. I'm reading that you can get your 120 before coupons and circle discounts BUT I am assuming the 120 hits before the 5% redcard discount as well (just like the coupons and circle discounts)?

Also, can you do the three transactions in one day or does it have to be three separate days?

Thank you so much

Just add $120 DGC to cart & Check out and don't forget to use a cb website. Correct, it's based on face value.
You can do this all in one day or better yet wait..
The offer is valid on gift cards that are on sale and it doesn't expire until 5/29/23. You never know what offers Target will have on sale next week or the week after. ;)

I just got back from my PT appointment.
I love my therapist! So happy. She showed me four exercises to do, then had me do them while making sure it didn't bother my lower back or hips. She said on my next visit (Wednesday), she'll have a custom workout for me to do including a yoga routine I can do when I wake up and again before going to bed. PERFECT!!!!

Much better than my spend $90 twice, get $10!

Unfortunately, DH didn't get any and my second account didn't get any. Hmmm, maybe they're onto me lol
Nice. I think you've gotten the best offer thus far.

I've often wondered how regular Target buying behavior factors into the offers. I'm single with no kids, and I typically spend about $100/month at Target. I imagine if I were married and/or had kids, that number would be a lot higher. Based on my spending habits, they know the odds of me biting on a "4 purchases of $100 each" are slim to none.

I finally got a target offer, not sure how they decide who gets what - I got 4x$120 purchases or more and earn $30. Not likely I will actually achieve that lol. Even if I bought DGCs, I'd have to go with $150 since $125 after 5% Redcard is only $118.

For my offer it effectively it works out to about 11% off if you consider the Target GC the same as cash.

The 3x$120 is better imho.

Last edited:
I finally got a target offer, not sure how they decide who gets what - I got 4x$120 purchases or more and earn $30. Not likely I will actually achieve that lol. Even if I bought DGCs, I'd have to go with $150 since $125 after 5% Redcard is only $118.

For my offer it effectively it works out to about 9% off if you consider the Target GC the same as cash.

The 3x$120 is better imho.
It's the total before the Red Card discount that counts.

Just add $120 DGC to cart & Check out and don't forget to use a cb website. Correct, it's based on face value.
You can do this all in one day or better yet wait..
The offer is valid on gift cards that are on sale and it doesn't expire until 5/29/23. You never know what offers Target will have on sale next week or the week after. ;)

Oh its based on face value before the 5% Red Card? I don't think you can buy $120, but you can buy $125 (1x$100, 1x$25).

EDIT: Shoot - I stink at math, that isn't bad then - at around 11% off.

3x$120 is 13% off and 4x100 is 12.5% off.

Did any of you get the Sam's Club doorbuster Disney GCs the other day but still haven't received the code? I keep checking but nothing.

Schnucks

1683584432454.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Darden, Nordstrom, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Ulta Beauty and Wayfair
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer Valid 5/10/23 - 5/16/23.

Oh its based on face value before the 5% Red Card? I don't think you can buy $120, but you can buy $125 (1x$100, 1x$25).

EDIT: Shoot - I stink at math, that isn't bad then - at around 11% off.

3x$120 is 13% off and 4x100 is 12.5% off.

Yes, face value. Whatever it takes to get to $120 is what's needed to count toward your step. I didn't think it was necessary to include: Add $100 DGC, then add $25 DGC. They may not want a $25 DGC, they might want food or merchandise. :confused3

Last Call

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network​
  • Get a $5 Bonus on Select Happy & Choice Gift Cards
    • Includes: Happy Just Because, Happy to say Thanks, Thanks Teacher and Choice Food & Laughs
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Kroger Online
    • Expires 5/08/23 or while supplies last. Post #15809

Disney Dining Plan Will Return to Walt Disney World in 2024
By Jackie Gailey - May 8, 2023 | Walt Disney World News

The Disney Dining Plan is finally returning to Walt Disney World beginning in January 2024 after being discontinued back in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Dining Plan will be able to be added to Walt Disney World vacation packages with arrivals beginning on January 9, 2024. A Disney vacation package includes a hotel room at a participating Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park tickets.

Guests will be able to choose from two popular options: Packages that include either the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan or the Disney Dining Plan. While some Dining Plan information is currently available on the Walt Disney World website and on the My Disney Experience app, complete details and participating locations will be shared beginning May 31, 2023.
©Disney
2024 Walt Disney World vacation packages can be booked beginning on May 31, 2023.

Thanks Jackie!

I never thought the dining plan was a good deal for the three of us so we didn't use it. Now that my son has grown and eats so much, I would get it just for him if that was possible. :laughing: Seriously, the boy can chow down some grub!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter