Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Discount District

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas
1683655479881.png
  • Earn 6x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes Fresco y Mas, Harveys & Winn-Dixie gift cards and all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards.
    • Winn-Dixie Weekly ad
    • Harveys Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/20/23.
  • Look at the valid date of 4/26/23, must be a typo as I haven't seen this offer on any weekly ad leading up to this one.

Last edited:
The $75 in Choice cards is working multiple times. So I keep buying $75 worth of the one that includes Lowes, and supplementing with Disney gift cards, Uber, and Jersey Mikes (Spend $120x4 get $30). So I will end up with $70 in Target gift cards at the end. Sweet, can use that to stock up on paper towels/detergent/dishwasher tabs/etc!

Food City

1683656705087.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Kohl’s, Olive Garden, Panera, Spa Wellness and Ulta,
    • Limit 2 promotions per customer per day.
    • Excludes merchant/retailer’s gift cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express gift cards, prepaid wireless, phone cards, and reloadable prepaid products.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/10/23 – 5/16/23.

Food Lion

1683657276132.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards, $10 Groceries and Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Brinker Chili’s Fandango, Macy’s, Spa Wellness, TopGolf and Zaxby’s
    • Limit 1 offer per transaction
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/16/23.
Lame! Food Lion has had similar promotions offering their shoppers $20.

Marc’s

1683659657187.png
  • Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
    • $30 Chipolte
    • $25 Kohl’s
    • $20 Subway
    • $25 Ulta Beauty
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 5/10/23 – 5/16/23.

I've got things I need to take care of and won't be back until later....

Last Call!

H-E-B

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Airbnb, Bath & Body Works, Eddie Bauer, Express, Fanatics, JCPenney, Jiffy Lube, Macy’s, Panera Bread, Ruth’s Chris and Ulta Beauty
    • Direct link
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Expires 5/09/23. Post #16036
Hy-Vee
  • Save 30¢ per gallon on fuel when you spend $50 or more on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: All Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards,
    • Adidas, Apple, Bath & Body Works, Domino’s, Eddie Bauer, Scooter's Coffee, Sephora, SpaFinder, Starbucks and Ulta
    • Weekly ad (look for ad dated 5/3/2023 - 5/9/2023)
    • Expires 5/09/23. Post #15783

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

Kroger Family Stores (Excludes Harris Teeter)​
Links Above
  • Save $5 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy any TWO (2) Choice Let's Eat Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
  • Save $5 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy any TWO (2) Choice Food & Laughs Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 5/09/23
Harris Teeter Only
  • Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy any TWO (2) Happy Moments Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
  • Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy any TWO (2) Let's Eat Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
  • Save $5 on your grocery purchase when you buy any TWO (2) Food & Laughs Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 5/09/23.

Did any of you get the Sam's Club doorbuster Disney GCs the other day but still haven't received the code? I keep checking but nothing.
I have gotten all of my DGC's ok that I've ordered from Sam's online - three sets of two, Apr 30, May 8 and May 9. However, the two Google Play GCs that were in the same order as Apr 30 and a separate May 1 order of Hulu GCs are still MIA and I've have two chats with Sam's online support so far, each time the person telling me they will resubmit. :confused:
It's kind of a pain in the ask but I've been placated by the fact that my DGC's are all good. Have you manually checked the e-gift card website where you input your order number and email address to see if you can pull up the DGCs that way? The URL to check is EVegift.samsclub.com (I hope this goes through OK)

FYI- Sam's let me put through a second set of orders on the $200 this afternoon. So, I've gotten 6 cards in less than 24 hours. Not sure if there's an error where they aren't blocking people, but I've waited each time to get two delivered and am able to place an order for another two.
Same. Sam's Club even called me after the third order to make sure I am the one who placed the order and still wanted it. I'm tempted to try to order more since I need to pay for our tickets for our January trip but I am a little afraid that they will block my order.

Same. Sam's Club even called me after the third order to make sure I am the one who placed the order and still wanted it. I'm tempted to try to order more since I need to pay for our tickets for our January trip but I am a little afraid that they will block my order.
I have a cruise to pay off and plenty of 5% VGC to use, but I'm worried they're going to blacklist me or something.

Hubby says to keep going until I get blocked, I'm more risk averse.

I was going to order again but I decided to just be happy that I got two more last night in addition to my first set a week ago.

Guess I am committing to my 4 x 100 circle offer… whoops! $100 to stuff for my partner’s birthday, $100 to toiletries, $100 to a DGC, and a $100 to groceries for June. 🆘
So do online target orders take longer to count/show up as a completed step for Circle bonuses?

For those hitting the Sam’s Club $200 DGC, Shopkick has 24 kicks/$1 at Sam’s. It’s supposed to exclude GCs, but my two orders from last night tracked instantly. They’ll stay pending for 90 days (as normal with Sam’s), but I’m hopeful they’ll pay out, as my two orders almost gave me enough kicks for another $75 in DGC!
Thank You! I looked at my Shopkick yesterday and read no GC and was like "oh poop". So I just tried it. It's pending. We will see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter