I see that Meijer is offering 10,000 reward points when you spend at least $50 on certain gift cards. Excluded are Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, and phone cards. Today (May 20) is the last day to get this deal. It also states the limit is 10,000 points per customer--d'oh.

I see that Meijer is offering 10,000 reward points when you spend at least $50 on certain gift cards. Excluded are Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, and phone cards. Today (May 20) is the last day to get this deal. It also states the limit is 10,000 points per customer--d'oh.
Thanks just grabbed my 20% off Disney card to add to the stack!!

Update: I called WDW again and it worked today. Don't know what that was about....but ok.
Thanks for the update and I'm glad it all worked out!

Thank you for posting! Managed to snag three and used CFF.

Taps Across America
1684689399020.png
The National Moment of Remembrance

On Memorial Day, Americans remember those who have died in military service to the United States. THE NATIONAL MOMENT OF REMEMBRANCE is an annual event that asks all citizens, wherever they are at 3:00 p.m. local time, to pause for a duration of one minute in silent tribute to the men and women who have honorably served in uniform and to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.

The TAPS ACROSS AMERICA annual event will again honor those military members. At 3 p.m. (local) on Memorial Day thousands of participants will be spread out across our nation to sound the 24 notes of our most solemn bugle call, Taps.

Buglers and trumpeters can sound the call from their front porch, on their apartment balcony, driveway, on the sidewalk, and at cemeteries and memorials, to make sure this musical tribute is given to those who, as President Abraham Lincoln put it, gave the last full measure of devotion.

1684690745398.png
Registration is open at www.TapsAcrossAmerica.org

TAPS FOR VETERANS is again partnering with organizations to present TAPS ACROSS AMERICA. Our partners are listed on the TAPS ACROSS AMERICA website. We wish to thank Fleet Farm stores in the Midwest where a bugler will sound Taps at each of their 47 stores.

Meijer

1684691604225.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get 10,000 Points
    • Includes: Choice, Happy & One4All
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 10,000 points per customer.
    • Note, this is not a coupon you need to clip, just plug in your info at the register during checkout.
    • Expires 5/27/23.

Last edited:
I think the Kroger Online offer (seen below) was better when using promo code AMAZING, which gave an additional $5 off. Unfortunately the code is no longer valid. I saved $28.50 per card.

Last Call

Best Buy

• Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards for $90
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $45
    • Includes: Bloomin’ Brands, Cold Stone Creamery and Panda Express
    • Direct link
    • Expires 5/21/23.
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
    • Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
    • Cashback Monitor YMMV
Apparently Kroger Online pulled this offer early.
  • Get 5% Off All eGift Cards with Promo Code AMAZING
    • Kroger Online link
    • Maximum $1,002 purchase per customer
    • Includes Disneyland Park Tickets but not Disney gift cards.
    • Excludes: Kroger, Target, Prepaid Phone cards, Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards.
    • Expires 5/21/23 while supplies last.

Has anyone determined if using new BJ’s credit card to buy Disney Gifts Cards at BJ’s results in 9% savings (5% + 4%)?

Has anyone determined if using new BJ’s credit card to buy Disney Gifts Cards at BJ’s results in 9% savings (5% + 4%)?
It has been hit or miss for me, I'm giving them one last time and if it doesn't give me the 5% cash back, I'll be using my Jetblue Card which does give me the 2% for the gift cards.

Target

View attachment 761908
Target Circle Offer:
Target Deal Days: 3 Days of Spellbinding deals
No information at present, hopefully we'll see some gift card options.
Thanks for the heads up I got a 10 off 70 that expires Monday and I need two more $90 purchases to complete my target circle bonus that also expires Monday. We’ll have to make sure I wait to combine all of these.

Added Offers ~ 5/22/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online
1684778183547.png

• Buy $50 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
    • Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
    • Cashback Monitor YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter