• Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Domino’s, Regal Theaters, TGI Friday’s or Vudu
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/25/23 – 7/01/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
    • Expires 7/06/23
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Kroger has digital offers for 200 fuel points on quite a few cards this morning, including Disney.

Disney
Amazon
Lowes
Choice
Delta
topgolf
subway
Bath and body works
Dominoes
Big Lots
Air B&B
Spafinder.

This stacks with the 4x fuel points.
Add the extra .25 off from the Kroger CC and there's some cheap fuel in the future.
Ha! Lucky me, NOT! I only have Chili's & TopGolf. :rolleyes:

Buy GC with a card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases.

Chase Offers/BofA: Get Up To 10% Back at Kroger Chain Stores & Kroger Fuel
$9 Cashback Max.​
Expires 6/26/23.​

Buy the Gas with your Kroger CC.

Canners

I've been getting ready for canning season buying various size jars, lids and two new Presto pressure cookers.

A few years back (2020) I was able to pickup Presto 01745 16 Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker for $17 at Walmart, reg $88.

1687372993329.png

This year I wanted another one but Presto no longer makes them.
I googled the current models Presto 01755 16 Qt and Presto 01781 23 Qt. They look the same but one is bigger than the other.
And the prices have increased over the years.

1687373094293.png

Anyway, I googled and saw this Office Depot/Max promotion
1687373171099.png

Cool! I added it to my cart, plugged in the SUMMER25 code and get an error. Through chat & CS I was able to get it for $95.24 plus tax & free shipping. I used a prepaid MC from the Lowe's R&R deal. :thumbsup2

Then I googled presto 01781 23 quart pressure canner and cooker.
Regular price $144.99 (2023) on sale at Amazon & Walmart $121.50
Lowest price Amazon $101.46 (11/23/22) , $102.85 (9/27/21)​
I found one on Amazon Warehouse for $109 so I picked that up too.

The JARS! A few years back canning lids and jars were hard to come by due to a shortage. It seems the shortage is still with us in 2023. The only sale I've been able to get was at Walmart

Ball Wide Mouth 64oz Half Gallon Mason Jars with Lids & Bands, 6pk for $13.97.​

The issue was when I added it to my cart, it would go back to full price or when searching other locations there was a limit of 1 or 2 per customer. YMMV. Some of my orders were cancelled, even though they had them in stock in the store, I was told by managers, cashiers that they're selling X amount of these for $13.97. After those have sold out, they go back to full price. I have never heard that before. Never. Walmart simply would not budge.

1687374155513.png

My local Kroger's are sold out, Bed Bath & Beyond sold out months ago and JOANNS has some on clearance - at full price or higher and coupons do not work. Other stores like Target, Meijer, Walmart and ACE - their selections vary and you'll be paying full price.

I get it, fall canning season hasn't officially started but many stores are already running out of certain sizes so you canners out there, if you're planning on buying might want to get it in gear!

A couple of things to keep in mind when buying gift cards at Kroger & Harris Teeter etc...
  • Amazon Prime Day: July 11-12, 2023
  • Target Circle Week: July 9-15, 2023
  • Walmart Plus Week: July 10-13, 2023
Might want to pick some up for these stores too.

Canners

I've been getting ready for canning season buying various size jars, lids and two new Presto pressure cookers.

A few years back (2020) I was able to pickup Presto 01745 16 Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker for $17 at Walmart, reg $88.

View attachment 769793

This year I wanted another one but Presto no longer makes them.
I googled the current models Presto 01755 16 Qt and Presto 01781 23 Qt. They look the same but one is bigger than the other.
And the prices have increased over the years.

View attachment 769794

Anyway, I googled and saw this Office Depot/Max promotion
View attachment 769795

Cool! I added it to my cart, plugged in the SUMMER25 code and get an error. Through chat & CS I was able to get it for $95.24 plus tax & free shipping. I used a prepaid MC from the Lowe's R&R deal. :thumbsup2

Then I googled presto 01781 23 quart pressure canner and cooker.
Regular price $144.99 (2023) on sale at Amazon & Walmart $121.50
Lowest price Amazon $101.46 (11/23/22) , $102.85 (9/27/21)​
I found one on Amazon Warehouse for $109 so I picked that up too.

The JARS! A few years back canning lids and jars were hard to come by due to a shortage. It seems the shortage is still with us in 2023. The only sale I've been able to get was at Walmart

Ball Wide Mouth 64oz Half Gallon Mason Jars with Lids & Bands, 6pk for $13.97.​

The issue was when I added it to my cart, it would go back to full price or when searching other locations there was a limit of 1 or 2 per customer. YMMV. Some of my orders were cancelled, even though they had them in stock in the store, I was told by managers, cashiers that they're selling X amount of these for $13.97. After those have sold out, they go back to full price. I have never heard that before. Never. Walmart simply would not budge.

View attachment 769796

My local Kroger's are sold out, Bed Bath & Beyond sold out months ago and JOANNS has some on clearance - at full price or higher and coupons do not work. Other stores like Target, Meijer, Walmart and ACE - their selections vary and you'll be paying full price.

I get it, fall canning season hasn't officially started but many stores are already running out of certain sizes so you canners out there, if you're planning on buying might want to get it in gear!
My husband put up 44 quarts of green beans last week. I don't really like green beans, but he loves canning. His pressure cooker is an oldie but a goodie. It is much larger than the one in your post. Squash and zucchini this week-freezing. He also dug potatoes last week-yukon gold. He has a fulltime+ job but farming is his hobby. Small goat farm (20 ish goats, pig, guinea, turkey, and who knows how many chickens are out there in the chicken yard-I know there are 3 chicken houses so maybe 50 chickens?)

walmart has the 16qt Presto PC for $78 - happy canning :)

walmart has the 16qt Presto PC for $78 - happy canning :)
Thanks! I've been pretty happy with the 16 qt. but want to do larger batches at one time. If Amazon had two 23 qt., I would have purchased them. I'm gonna keep my eye on that during Prime Day.

I'll be returning the 16qt from OD.

Last Call

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save
----
Discount District
BIG Y
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $80
    • Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Fanatics, Roblox, Ulta Beauty, Xbox, Pack & Go and Let’s Eat,
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/21/23. Post #16672
Ikea: Check your email for a targeted offer
Newegg
Rouses Markets
  • Buy $100 or more Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Rouses gift cards
    • Includes: Academy, Bass Pro Shops, Choice Food & Laughs and Let’s Eat, Lowe’s, Starbucks and Xbox.
    • Valid once per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/21/23. Post #16933
Shop ‘N Save
  • Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 you spend on All Gift Cards
    • Excludes Lowes and Home Depot
  • Spend $50 or more & Get $10 Off with code SNSJUN23

Has anyone been experiencing problems with the Disney Gift Card website? I've been trying to merge a few small cards I picked up at the grocery store and Target, but I keep getting errors that say to try again later. It didn't work for me this afternoon or just a few moments ago.

Ha! Lucky me, NOT! I only have Chili's & TopGolf. :rolleyes:

Buy GC with a card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases.

Chase Offers/BofA: Get Up To 10% Back at Kroger Chain Stores & Kroger Fuel
$9 Cashback Max.​
Expires 6/26/23.​

Buy the Gas with your Kroger CC.
I only have a 5 percent back 7 dollar maximum. Plan on buying my gift card with the 4x the fuel points coupled with this.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with the Disney Gift Card website? I've been trying to merge a few small cards I picked up at the grocery store and Target, but I keep getting errors that say to try again later. It didn't work for me this afternoon or just a few moments ago.

I occasionally have this issue on my computer but then it works fine on my phone...

Here's hoping Staples will have fee-free VGCs within the next 30 days... Maybe putting it out there will make it happen 🙃

Well, half your wish has come true...they have fee free next week but it is for the Mastercard gift cards, not the Visas.

Like they say in DisneyWorld...Dreams do come true! Visa gift cards are on sale at Staples fee free next week!

Have you tried an incognito browser? Most of the time, when this happens to me, incognito works.

Once, when I got that error, I called in and found out that the card had not been properly activated. In that case, it was only erroring on one of several cards I was entering, which is what clued me in to the fact that one card in particular had a problem, not the whole site.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

This happened to me a couple of days ago. I gave up for the time being and was going to try again in a few days. They were all digital download cards. I've done this before without issue. The cards went in okay, but I could not combine them with each other or onto another card. I'll try the suggestions in here and report back.

Kroger has digital offers for 200 fuel points on quite a few cards this morning, including Disney.

Disney
Amazon
Lowes
Choice
Delta
topgolf
subway
Bath and body works
Dominoes
Big Lots
Air B&B
Spafinder.

This stacks with the 4x fuel points.
Add the extra .25 off from the Kroger CC and there's some cheap fuel in the future.
I received this offer for Smith's through an email that took me to another page to clip. All the coupons I clipped are on my shopping list but none of the email offers are available on the digital coupons when I just sign in on Smith's and look at the digital coupons.
Smiths.PNG

This happened to me a couple of days ago. I gave up for the time being and was going to try again in a few days. They were all digital download cards. I've done this before without issue. The cards went in okay, but I could not combine them with each other or onto another card. I'll try the suggestions in here and report back.
I have been experiencing the same issue since yesterday with Target digital download gift cards. Doesn't appear that clearing my cache or using an incognito window is helping. Trying to avoid calling Disney but that feels like the best option at this point...

BJ's dp...
$500 Disney Gift Card is listed on sale for $475.99 as an online only item. I was just able to receive the discount IN store. Had the online ad ready while I was talking to the employee in the self check-out area, but it rang right up as $475.99.
This should stack nicely next weekend when Discover has 'digital wallets' getting an extra 5% back.

BJ's dp...
$500 Disney Gift Card is listed on sale for $475.99 as an online only item. I was just able to receive the discount IN store. Had the online ad ready while I was talking to the employee in the self check-out area, but it rang right up as $475.99.
This should stack nicely next weekend when Discover has 'digital wallets' getting an extra 5% back.
Bought one on June 8th from BJ's $475.99 and it was a physical card. If I need a digital card
I buy from Target with my redcard discount.

Added Offers ~ 6/22/23

Discount District

CVS
1687446600284.png

• Buy $50 Wayfair Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Limit of 1 per household with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/25/23 – 7/02/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter