retailmenot has giftcardmall at 10% back (up to $50). They do not carry Disney, but they do carry Visa and other gift cards. If you are buying a Visa gift card, make sure to buy the ones that get physically mailed and not the e-visa gift cards as those are processed by giftcards.com. If you buy a $250 and a $234 visa gift card, you will pay $484 + $5.99 +$5.99 (visa gift card fees) + $1.99 +$1.99 (shipping fees) for a total of $499.96. You will then get $50 back from retailmenot and assuming you use a 2% credit card $9.99 from the credit card or a 9.1% savings.
Thank you for this offer! Do you know if this is a one time offer or can you use it multiple times? I looked and do not see anything.

Good Morning Savvy Peeps!

Amazon

• Physical gift cards
    • Buy $25 gift card for $20
      • Golden Corral
    • Buy $50 gift card for $40
      • Logan’s Roadhouse
      • JCPenney
      • White Castle
    • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 Amazon promo credit
      • Choice Food & Laughs with promo code HAPPY
  • eGift cards
    • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 Amazon promo credit
      • Choice Thank You with promo code THANKS
      • Choice Game & Grub with promo code GAME
      • Giving Good Feeding America with promo code GIVING
      • Topgolf with promo code TOPGOLF
      • Uber with promo code UBER
      • Fanatics with promo code FAN23
      • Chipotle with promo code CHIPOTLE
    • Buy $50 gift card & get $10.50 Amazon promo credit
      • Cinemark Theatres with promo code CINEMARK
      • Home Chef with promo code CHEF23
      • Brinker with promo code BRINKER
    • Buy $25 gift card for $20
      • Main Event
      • Dave & Buster’s with promo code DAVE23
    • Buy $50 gift card for $40
      • Victoria’s Secret with promo code VS23
      • JTV with promo code JTV23
      • Rubio’s with promo code RUBIOS
      • Regal Cinemas with promo code REGAL
      • Pink with promo code PINK23
      • Jiffy Lube with promo code JIFFY
      • Spa & Wellness with promo code SPAWEEK
      • Adidas with promo code ADIDAS23
      • Fandango with promo code FANDANGO
      • Grubhub with promo code GRUB23
      • Lyft with promo code LYFT
      • Bath & Body Works with promo code BATH23
      • Chuck E Cheese with promo code CHUCK
      • H&M with promo code HM23
      • Kirkland’s with promo code HOME23
    • Buy $50 gift card for $39.50
      • California Pizza Kitchen with promo code CPK23
      • Gap with promo code PRIMEGAP
      • Gap Options with promo code GAP23
      • Aeropostale with promo code AERO
      • Granite City Brewery with promo code CITY23
      • Panera Bread with promo code PANERA
      • Old Navy with promo code OLDNAVY23
      • Yankee Candle with promo code CANDLE23
      • Famous Dave’s with promo code FAMOUS
    • Buy $100 gift card & get $20 Amazon promo credit
      • DoorDash with promo code DASH
    • Buy $50 gift card for $39
      • Vudu with promo code VUDU
    • Buy $25 gift card for $19.75
      • Cold Stone Creamery with promo code COLDSTONE
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Direct link to offer You might need to select the ‘Gift Cards’ filter.
    • GC Galore
Credit Cards & More - and there's a lot more!!!

Just saying, if my links don't work with Amazon, which is another issue I've been having on the DIS, please refer to Doctor of Credit as he's posting the latest deals in real time! Again, I'm not posting all the deals, just credit cards & gift cards and established links that are maintained by DOC (Grubhub).

Amazon Prime Day: July 11-12, 2023
Main Post & Lead Up Deals: Doctor of Credit

Just a warning: one of the Target circle offers is for a $10 gift card with a purchase of $40 or more in health and beauty items. However, you only get the gift card if you purchase in store or pick the item up in store - you do not get the gift card if the item is shipped.

This is a sneaky change as in the past when they have run this promotion it also included items shipped.
Just saying, this isn't Target trying to be sneaky :tiptoe: and it's not new.
This is how they get rid of old in-store inventory, once that's done and the shelves are empty, they replenish them with fresher products. It's how Target rotates stock.

With that Circle offer, you're better off going in-store to see what's available, check the expiry date etc..

Shop ’n Save - Offer extended

1689082395002.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn 20¢ OFF Per Gallon of Gas
    • Includes: Apple, Google Play, Hulu, Playstation Plus, Netflix or Spotify, Uber, XBOX
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/13/23 – 7/19/23.

Thank you for this offer! Do you know if this is a one time offer or can you use it multiple times? I looked and do not see anything.
As far as I know, retailmenot does allow you to do up to 7 purchases with the same merchant and a total of 20 offers overall in each calendar month.

However, if doing offers with the same merchant, it may make sense not to do them right after each other but to space them out.

Also, my credit cards have been giving me lots of problems declining these transactions, so you may need to call your credit card company.

Additional offers!

Amazon
  • $50 Roblox for $40
  • $50 Applebee’s for $39.50
  • $50 Gap for $39.50
  • $50 IHOP for $39.50
Note that these deals are all for physical gift cards, so you won’t receive them within minutes like you do with the other deals for eGift cards. You’ll want to buy them ASAP though as many of these will likely sell out quickly.

It looks like the Gap Options deal will only be available for Prime members, while the Roblox and Applebee’s deals became available for Prime members at 9am ET and will become available for non-Prime members at 9:30am ET. GC Galore

Too bad they limit their gc offers to one. Two or three for Prime members who pay $$ for membership sounds more reasonable.

Would have got a couple if I could have. Free prime trial helped so if any other cards come up will strike. Surprised it dint flag anything up on my bank. But looks like it just went in as an amazon purchase

Has anyone else been trying for this IKEA deal? I have tried phone and computer with multiple cards and it isn't working.

1689084124867.png

Has anyone else been trying for this IKEA deal? I have tried phone and computer with multiple cards and it isn't working.

View attachment 776738
It seems like many of us are having issues with having payments processed. Their systems are probably getting slammed, so hopefully this becomes less of an issue as the week goes on provided they don’t pull the deal early.

It seems like many of us are having issues with having payments processed. Their systems are probably getting slammed, so hopefully this becomes less of an issue as the week goes on provided they don’t pull the deal early.
Thanks! Sorry if I missed posts about it. Tried searching, but it sometimes fails me :)

Just got Lyft card using the Prime Deal. I'll be using that for any Minnie Van rides that I may need while at Disney.

I can't get the Lyft deal to work. I wonder if it's dead?? I add it to my cart and it doesn't show up. When I add the 2nd card design to the card, it says the promo code isn't valid :(

Before I buy the uber GC...I really just want to use it with my Uber cash that I get from my Amex Gold card for Uber Eats. Would that work or does the uber cash only work if I pay with my gold card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter