• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

View attachment 777150
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Link Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 7/14/23 - 7/16/23.
As @MsOnceUponATime pointed out this should be every weekend until 8/27/23.

Kroger 4x on gift cards is showing up to click for this weekend 7/21 - 7/23.

I noticed a $10 off $100 on my BJs online app/website. I believe it expires 7/26...can't see it anymore since I just used it quickly. The coupon said "in-store" but it worked online. I actually was in BJs when I noticed it while scrolling looking for a different coupon. I already had a paper coupon for $10 off $100 so I ended up buying some GCs online through the app that took the ecoupon off then used my paper one for more savings on GCs in-club!

I noticed a $10 off $100 on my BJs online app/website. I believe it expires 7/26...can't see it anymore since I just used it quickly. The coupon said "in-store" but it worked online. I actually was in BJs when I noticed it while scrolling looking for a different coupon. I already had a paper coupon for $10 off $100 so I ended up buying some GCs online through the app that took the ecoupon off then used my paper one for more savings on GCs in-club!
It does expire 7/26.

Just got my BJs flyer with a $20 off any purchase of $150 or more, in store only. Read the fine print: excludes milk, gas, tobacco, alcohol, optical and vacations. To me that means GCs are IN! Has anyone tested this?

Just got my BJs flyer with a $20 off any purchase of $150 or more, in store only. Read the fine print: excludes milk, gas, tobacco, alcohol, optical and vacations. To me that means GCs are IN! Has anyone tested this?
Yes the coupon will work. My $10 off $100 said the same thing. Sometimes the cashiers are hesitant to use it but I assure them that it applies. When it goes through, they are pleasantly surprised.

StackSocial: Buy $60 Costco 1-Year Gold Star Membership & Get Bonus $30 Costco Shop Card
  • Direct Link to offer
  • Limit one per household.
  • Valid for NEW MEMBERS ONLY or for members whose memberships have been expired for more than 18 months
  • Primary Members receive one free Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address
  • Redemption deadline: Your membership MUST be redeemed by 11/14/23 to qualify for this promotion, but we encourage you to redeem within 30 days of your purchase.
  • To receive a Digital Costco Shop Card, you must provide a valid email address at the time of sign-up. If you elect not to provide a valid email address, a Digital Costco Shop Card will not be emailed.
  • New members will receive their Digital Costco Shop Card by email within 2 weeks of sign-up. Costco Shop Cards are not redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
  • An Executive Membership is an additional $60 upgrade fee a year. Each membership includes one free Household Card.

I'm glad for the search feature that lead me to this post from May. I have no experience with Costco (100 miles away for me) but want to gift a membership to my son and his wife. It looks like this is probably the best offer available now. Thanks!

Thank you for this! I just purchased a $25 Disney GC for $14.49 :rotfl:

Just bought a giftcard and used my discover card via Apple Pay, so hopefully I’ll get another 5% back!
Do you know if Samsung pay will work? I have Google pay and they don't seem to take that but my DH has Samsung so I could try his. I'm so irritated Paypal is not part of the 5% this time 😒

Do you know if Samsung pay will work? I have Google pay and they don't seem to take that but my DH has Samsung so I could try his. I'm so irritated Paypal is not part of the 5% this time 😒
I can't get the payment section to even pull up on a phone or a computer.

I think to get the samsung/google/apple pay option you have to be on a phone?

I didn't know you could use ApplePay on the site.

@pix13dust did you use an iPhone or a mac that gave you the option of ApplePay?

I did this yesterday, I had how $30 off $300, I did it through RetailMeNot and used my Discover card through Apple Pay. The coupon worked and everything tracked.

I finally got the payment info to show on my iPhone but not my computer.
My iPhone is showing apple pay on the shopdisney page so try and use your samsung phone to see if you can use samsung or google pay that way.

A couple weeks ago at BJ's I purchased $30 worth of cookies a crackers to get $10 off. The $10 off never loaded on my account the other day like it was supposed to. Went to BJ's today and they gave me a $10 GC to make up for it. I was able to use that along with the $10 off a $100 purchase on a Disney GC and other merchandise so I figure I got a $100 DGC for $76.99.

They also have another spend $30, this time on Chips, Pretzels, and Popcorn get $10 between 7-21 and 7-30. The reward should load on 8-1. With any luck they will offer another $30 for $10 again on something I need so I can get a couple more DGC's at a nice 14% discount before getting them at Target at just 5% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter