Target: Standalone $15 off $100 purchase

Offer: $20 when spending $90 twice. I'll take the first and get stocked up on household goods. I'll then get a Disney GC for the upcoming trip to finish the offer.

This is pretty good, over 11% before the redcard discount.

My target is spend $90 5x and get $40

My daughter’s is spend $90 2x and get $15

And my husband’s is spend $120 3x and get $35

I’ve got just shy of $1k to pay off our trip in late august so I’m definitely going to be buying ALL the gift cards using these deals. I think I’ll average 13% savings with my red card.

On top of the 3x $120 for $35 I also have a $5 off a purchase of $35 or more that expires Aug 12. But of course that doesn't work on DGC's.

I need a Target tutorial. The long-awaited day arrives in two weeks: Target is opening a store in our semi-rural area! :dogdance:

I've had a Target debit card for 10 years (remember the glory days of Target-Ebay churning?) but I've only shopped in- store when we traveled. Now I'll have the option every day so I need to understand how Target circle works, coupons, etc. Any tips appreciated!

I need a Target tutorial. The long-awaited day arrives in two weeks: Target is opening a store in our semi-rural area! :dogdance:

I've had a Target debit card for 10 years (remember the glory days of Target-Ebay churning?) but I've only shopped in- store when we traveled. Now I'll have the option every day so I need to understand how Target circle works, coupons, etc. Any tips appreciated!

Those were the days! There's a lot going on at Target, below is the most recent. If you haven't signed up for Target Circle you should do so asap, it's free and here's the Link Note, offers like one being discussed are targeted.

Post #2 Discount District holds all the info not only for Target but several stores, go there and read, read and read. Click on any links provided to learn more (very important step). Everything is in alphabetical order so just zero in on the places you shop. Don't forget Virtual Visa & Mastercard and prepaid cards work well and isn't always noted.

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Discount District

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
  • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward
    • Yes, works when buying third party gc.
    • Be sure to read ALL the Target information below.
    • Expires 8/25/23. Post #17755 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” from Jul-Aug up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost when available.
  • Split Payment at self checkout: Use a target gc for the merch & CC for gc in a single transaction. Post #10842 :thumbsup2 @afan 10/08/22
Target DP:
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target gift cards towards the purchase of any gift cards.
  • Circle Reward Offers cannot be used to purchase: Alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.
    • Where to find Your Offers: The easiest way to find these offers is to head to the Target app, click on My Target, and then click Circle. If you have the bonus offer, it will be shown there.

My Target circle offer is 4x$120 for a measly $30. Maybe if I sit this one out they’ll give me a better one next time :rotfl2:

Edit: with red card it is essentially 11% if I do $125 in GC per transaction so I guess I can’t complain TOO much

My Target circle offer is 4x$120 for a measly $30. Maybe if I sit this one out they’ll give me a better one next time :rotfl2:

Edit: with red card it is essentially 11% if I do $125 in GC per transaction so I guess I can’t complain TOO much
Mine is $140 x 4 times for a just as measly $40

I’m still doing it but it’s not great. Better than just 5%!

Added Offer ~ 7/26/23

Discount District
Rite Aid
1690347310100.png

• Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Domino’s, Jimmy John’s
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Fanatics, Spa & Wellness and TopGolf
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/30/23 - 8/05/23.
Credit Cards and More

Lowes Foods

1690349304272.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping visit
    • Includes: Chili’s, Domino’s, DoorDash, Old Navy, Starbucks, Ulta and Xbox
    • Limit 1 coupon per transaction
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/26/23 – 8/01/23.

Last edited:
Best Buy

1690350603181.png

• Save 10% on Chipotle and Instacart Digital & Physical Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per customer per denomination
    • Expires 7/26/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Meijer Online - Blackhawk Network

1690351408917.png
  • Buy $50 Home Chef eGift Card for $40
Credit Cards & More
  • Meijer accepts Google/Apple Pay
  • Points/Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards.
  • R&R w/Promotions (this might only work in-store).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter