• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So I followed some advice here and did the 24 hour BJ’s membership and they had a $500 gift card for $479.99 a pretty nice savings if I’m going to spend that amount at disney anyway May as well save the $20. My question is do I need to cancel that 24 hours membership? If I don’t will they bill me for a full membership?
Thanks

So I followed some advice here and did the 24 hour BJ’s membership and they had a $500 gift card for $479.99 a pretty nice savings if I’m going to spend that amount at disney anyway May as well save the $20. My question is do I need to cancel that 24 hours membership? If I don’t will they bill me for a full membership?
Thanks
I didn't cancel mine and haven't received a charge. I didn't have to place a card on file or anything like that just paid for my purchase. Assume yours was the same?

I didn't cancel mine and haven't received a charge. I didn't have to place a card on file or anything like that just paid for my purchase. Assume yours was the same?
Yes it was the same I didn’t place a card on file but used a card to pay. I didn’t think they would just charge a card without authorization but then again I didn’t read all the fine print. Thanks

I thought about this, not sure if the red card can be put on another account.

My son and I created another Target Circle account for him last year so that we could get the annual back-to-school 20% college student discount and I saved my Red card in his account to use on his purchases, so now when I see Circle offers on this thread, I would check both his account and mine and sometimes he would get offers but not me and sometimes it's the other way around. But I always pay with the Red card in both accounts. I don't know if one person can create multiple accounts tied to one Red Card, but it seems like multiple people can have their own accounts tied to one Red Card...hope that makes sense.

My son and I created another Target Circle account for him last year so that we could get the annual back-to-school 20% college student discount and I saved my Red card in his account to use on his purchases, so now when I see Circle offers on this thread, I would check both his account and mine and sometimes he would get offers but not me and sometimes it's the other way around. But I always pay with the Red card in both accounts. I don't know if one person can create multiple accounts tied to one Red Card, but it seems like multiple people can have their own accounts tied to one Red Card...hope that makes sense.
This is awesome to know. I was going to set up an account for my college son for the 20% student discount and was sad we’d lose the RedCard discount.

Thanks, going to try that.

Does this work on DGC?

Fingers crossed!

Does this work on DGC?

Fingers crossed!
I don't think you can but I could be wrong.

It doesn't exactly state gift cards are excluded but does state that they are not included in the purchase total which has me guessing that they will not be 20% off as the coupon is for 20% off the total.

"Terms & conditions
Category Coupon. Valid one-time use in store or online. Limit one coupon/offer per guest. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. Coupon cannot be applied to previous purchases. No cash value. Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners.Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Barbie camper and houses, Beats, Black History Month, Bose, Bratz Collector and Designer Dolls, Bullseye's Playground, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Dockers, Do-a-Dot, Doona, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dyson, Fisher Price Laugh n Learn, Fitbit, Funko Standard Pop, gift cards, GilletteLabs Heated Razor Starter Kit by Gillette – 3ct, Google, Hair Appliances, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Sorry, Trouble), Healthy Roots Dolls, Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP Inc., ICU reading glasses, Infant Optics, JBL, Latino Heritage Month, LEGO, Levi's Red Label, LG OLED and QNED TVs, limited-time designer partnerships, Lovevery, Mega Bloks, Meta Oculus and Portal, mobile contracts, Motrin, Ninja, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, Plan B, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, Play-Doh Ice Cream Truck Playset, PlayStation consoles and accessories, Pride, Revival, Samsung TVs, Shark, Shipt Membership, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Take Action, Target Optical, Tempur-Sealy, Trading Cards, Tylenol pain relief, Tylenol PM, Ulta Beauty at Target Brands, Unlocked phones, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, What Do You Meme?, WonderFold.
"

Not technically giftcard related but, a great savings. Today ONLY! Complete a $10+ pickup order at Walgreens and get $10 walgreens reward:

1690548391341.png

I used my Walgreen's gift card from the uber gift card deal a few weeks ago and I had $1 reward so, nothing out of pocket!!!

BestBuy has a 5% offer for BestBuy e giftcards up to $300
Only for my Best Buy plus or total members. And e-gift cards go through cashstar so you can’t pay using a digital wallet (for Discover card bonus) like bestbuy.com

I see a banner for a $20 bonus Best Buy certificate if I spend $150 (again for Best Buy plus or total members) 7/28-7/30 but I am getting an error if I try and click through to add the offer

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
Can you create 2 or 3 different target accounts? I am assuming a redcard doesn't have to be tied to a single account, but I could be wrong.

I thought about this, not sure if the red card can be put on another account.

Thanks, going to try that.

Does this work on DGC?

Fingers crossed!

Yes, you can add your Target Redcard to another account however as stated earlier the cardholder has a specific limit set on category coupon spend. This was confirmed.

For example: 10% off Target Gift Cards, limit $500
No matter which account you use, the cardholder can only buy $500 period. If they try to purchase more on another account, it will be denied.

All Target Offers are posted in Discount District along with their exclusions as seen below.

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
  • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward
    • Yes, works when buying third party gc.
    • Be sure to read ALL the Target information below.
    • Expires 8/25/23. Post #17755 :thumbsup2 @grumpy28
Target Circle Offers
  • $15 off $100 purchase - Various Offers
  • Teacher Exclusive: Save 20% one in-store or online purchase
    • Direct link
    • Category Coupon and cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon.
    • Valid one-time use in store or online.
    • Limit one coupon/offer per guest.
    • Excludes ALL gift cards.
    • Expires 8/26/23. Post #17488
  • Student Exclusive: Save 20% one in-store or online purchase
    • Direct link
    • Category Coupon and cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon.
    • Valid one-time use in store or online.
    • Limit one coupon/offer per guest.
    • Excludes ALL gift cards.
    • Expires 8/26/23. Post #17488

More Target Circle newbie questions. Turns out I've been a member since 2019.

If I'm reading this correctly, you only get the 1% back if paying with a non-Red card.
For every eligible purchase made with a non-RedCard™ payment type, you’ll earn 1% 1 to redeem at Target later and 1 vote to help direct where Target gives.

So if I pay with my Red card, I won't get that back because I'm already saving 5%?
Will paying with Red card trigger some of the Circle offers so many of you receive? (I have no offers and 24 votes)
I'm so used to paying with various credit cards to glean those benefits, I guess I need to decide if it's better to get 5% from Red Card OR X% from another card + 1% Circle rewards? Or is it always better to pay a certain way?

Yes, you can add your Target Redcard to another account however as stated earlier the cardholder has a specific limit set on category coupon spend. This was confirmed.

For example: 10% off Target Gift Cards, limit $500
No matter which account you use, the cardholder can only buy $500 period. If they try to purchase more on another account, it will be denied.
Is the per category coupon spend limit lifetime? Per transaction or some other time period? I've never considered a Target Redcard before but it appears the debit version doesn't require a hard credit inquiry (correct me if I'm wrong pls!) so am not wondering why I haven't!

This is awesome to know. I was going to set up an account for my college son for the 20% student discount and was sad we’d lose the RedCard discount.
My red card is tied to 3 circle accounts. Mine, my husbands and my daughters. I do think they are all auth users on the account.

Not technically giftcard related but, a great savings. Today ONLY! Complete a $10+ pickup order at Walgreens and get $10 walgreens reward:

View attachment 780988

I used my Walgreen's gift card from the uber gift card deal a few weeks ago and I had $1 reward so, nothing out of pocket!!!
Great Find. you can also use the code FAST10 to get 10% off the pickup order and befrugal has Walgreens at 5% cash back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter