• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No matter how we buy gift cards there is always a risk.
In store, tampered
Mail, stolen/lost
Email, hacked
Registering them, hacked.
Oh no doubt. But with all the porch piracy issues these days, I just see physical delivery as riskier than the others.

I still plan on looking for some Black Friday deals on some electronic cards again this year.

I just saw on my Disney Visa an offer for Southwest Airlines for 10% back. Expires 9/3/23.

Earn 10% back on your Southwest Airlines® purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $40.00 back maximum.

Offer expires 9/3/2023. Offer valid one time only. Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, Southwest Points purchases, inflight purchases or fees. Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

Very nice offer and thanks for posting!

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Southwest Airlines Chase Offer:
  • Earn 10% back on your Southwest Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $40.00 back maximum.
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant.
    • Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, Southwest Points purchases, inflight purchases or fees.
    • Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).
    • Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
    • Offer expires 9/03/23. Post #18159 :thumbsup2 @JamieW

Oh no doubt. But with all the porch piracy issues these days, I just see physical delivery as riskier than the others.

I still plan on looking for some Black Friday deals on some electronic cards again this year.

You and me both! ::yes::

Thank you so much for posting, I didn't see anything in the ad so this is very helpful.
Quick Q.
Limit 1 per transaction or are you limited to just buying one gift card?
Is this a targeted offer?
Again, thank you so much!
You are limited to buying 1 gift card. From experience the coupon disappears once you use it. I have no idea if it is targeted (I also didn’t see it in the ad). I don’t have access to another account - my husband refuses to sign up for things.
I also had a coupon for $1 off a half dozen donuts which wasn’t in the ad either. I will be using that since they make much better and bigger donuts than Dunkin Donuts.

I'm seeing Chase Amazon is offering SW, but for 5% instead of the 10% like with Disney Visa
"Earn 5% back on your Southwest Airlines® purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $20.00 back maximum."

Edited to add:
25 days left 9/3/2023

I'm seeing Chase Amazon is offering SW, but for 5% instead of the 10% like with Disney Visa
"Earn 5% back on your Southwest Airlines® purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $20.00 back maximum."

Edited to add:
25 days left 9/3/2023

Thank you for posting!

Instead of writing the offer again, I added Various Offers & 5% language.

Southwest Airlines Chase Offer: Various Offers
  • Earn 10% back on your Southwest Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $40.00 back maximum.
  • Earn 5% back on your Southwest Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $20.00 back maximum.
    • Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, Southwest Points purchases, inflight purchases or fees.
    • Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).

Thank you for posting!

Instead of writing the offer again, I added Various Offers & 5% language.

Southwest Airlines Chase Offer: Various Offers
  • Earn 5% back on your Southwest Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $20.00 back maximum.
Thanks so much! I tried to find it on the 1st page (still getting the hang of it) and didn't see. I was hoping I wasn't redundant :)

It's a system created by the insurance companies. Needs to be billed differently if you are addressing a problem vs. a well visit. Well visit is usually covered, once there is a problem to treat, no longer a well visit.
Yep, when I go for my yearly check up I am always told it's free BUT if I bring up anything not pre-existing I will be charged for a visit.

I also have one from Office Depot/ Office Max for 10% back up to $11 (same as the chase ones) Not sure of expiration date at the moment.
Thanks for posting! Does this sound about right? I'm unaware of others but there could be more...

Office Depot/Office Max Chase Offer: Get 10% Back, $11 Max
Expires 8/31/23.

Panera Bread Online

1691726486892.png
  • Get 20% OFF all Panera Bread gift cards
    • Includes: Physical, eGift & Reloads
    • Offer available online, including the Panera Bread app, or egift card purchases made using Apple Pay in Messages
    • Expires 9/05/23.
To purchase egift cards using Apple Pay in Messages, download the Panera Bread iOS app and, when in the Messages app, open the app drawer and choose the Panera Bread icon to select a valid amount to purchase an egift card. Available to iOS app users only. Must download latest version of the Panera Bread iOS app and restart the Messages app to text Panera Bread eGift Cards through Messages.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 8/11/23

Discount District

1691747343521.png
Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Kroger Online
    • Harris Teeter Online
    • FRI - SAT - SUN only through 8/27/23
      • Upcoming dates include: , 8/18/23 – 8/20/23 and 8/25/23 – 8/27/23.
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, Speedway and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 8/13/23. Post #17101

• Buy $50 Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $3 Off with Promo Code BTS2023
    • $5.95 purchase fee applies and you'll be charged 50¢ for shipping per card.
    • Kroger Online
    • Earn 4x Fuel this weekend
    • Expires 8/16/23.

FoodTown

1691748777696.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Sony PlayStation, Starbucks, Uber/Uber Eats, Ulta Beauty and Xbox
    • Limit 1 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 8/24/23.

Hannaford

1691749137704.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Card and $10+ in Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Apple, GameStop, Gap Options, Starbucks and Ulta Beauty
    • Offer valid 8/13/23 – 8/19/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay​

How does the Cashapp boost apply, it states something like instantly save but if you're buying $75 in GCs from Target with a 10% boost. Will you "pay" $75 to Target and then see $7.50 deposited back into your Cashapp balance?

And to further that question has anyone had issues buying GCs online and using the boost category and getting the correct amount back?

How does the Cashapp boost apply, it states something like instantly save but if you're buying $75 in GCs from Target with a 10% boost. Will you "pay" $75 to Target and then see $7.50 deposited back into your Cashapp balance?

And to further that question has anyone had issues buying GCs online and using the boost category and getting the correct amount back?
I did it 2 days ago. It worked exactly as you described. I add no issues using the boost category. I paid online via Apple Pay and selected my cash app card as form of payment.

Panera Bread Online

View attachment 784554
  • Get 20% OFF all Panera Breadgift cards
    • Includes: Physical, eGift & Reloads
    • Offer available online, including the Panera Bread app, or egift card purchases made using Apple Pay in Messages
    • Expires 9/05/23.
To purchase egift cards using Apple Pay in Messages, download the Panera Bread iOS app and, when in the Messages app, open the app drawer and choose the Panera Bread icon to select a valid amount to purchase an egift card. Available to iOS app users only. Must download latest version of the Panera Bread iOS app and restart the Messages app to text Panera Bread eGift Cards through Messages.
Thanks for posting this. Many Chase cards have a current offer for 10% off a Panera Bread purchase so I'm going to try to stack this deal.

Earn 10% back on your Panera Bread purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum.

Offer expires 8/15/2023. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on Sip Club membership purchases. Offer not valid on third-party services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.​
The new Target Weekly ad is out and unfortunately I didn't see any gift card offers, maybe they offer something online.
We finally have a Target! :cheer2:Our little town of 40,000 people is so happy and I think all of them are in the parking lot. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter