• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Added Offers ~ 9/11/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online
1694440180856.png

• Buy $100 Domino’s Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $45 for the following brands:
    • AMC Theatres and Bass Pro Shops
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy US Bank Cash+ Card: Earn 10% back, up to $23
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Ibotta
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop

GIANT
1694440482350.png

• Buy $500 Vanilla Visa Gift Card & Earn $25.00 in gas points ($1.00 X 25 gallons)
    • Activation fee $6.95
OR
  • Buy $200 Vanilla Visa Gift Card & Earn $10.00 in gas points ($0.40 X 25 gallons)
Credit Cards & More
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Update 9/13/23: I'm not sure what is going on with this offer now, when using the link provided I see this

1694635406870.png

Due to Blackhawk confusion, the offer has been removed from the main page.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1694440939716.png
  • Buy $25 Vudu eGift Cards for $20 & Earn 4x Fuel

Last edited:

Newegg - Shell Shocker :rolleyes:
1694441549268.png

• Buy $25 Chipotle eGift Card & Get $5 Chipotle eGift Card
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

I've seen this offer posted on various sites, some say you can stack with credit card offers to purchase gc, however, there have been reports here in the past of Dosh clawing back or simply not applying cb. YMMV.

Office Depot/Max Dosh App Offer: Get 10% Back, until an $11.00 Cash Back maximum is reached.
  • YMMV When buying gc, if buying merchandise, you should be good to go.
  • Expires 9/30/23. -

Office Depot/OfficeMax
Credit Cards and More

• Office Depot Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
    • Buy gift cards in-store, egift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 9/15/23. Post #16998
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
    • Get 10% Back until an $11 cb max is reached.
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Office Depot US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

Over the years I've done a lot of coverage for Memorial Day, Veterans Day among others, but what hits home in a raw form of deep grief and anguish are the events that took place on September 11, 2001. The after effects from lives lost to those who stepped up to assist are facing broader challenges that have changed their lives forever. May God bless them, may he give them strength and keep them in his care.

1694443035589.png
Remember

I posted this offer a while back along with Bonne Maman 2023 Advent Calendar - which can be shipped. Members (free to join) get free shipping on $49+

Ship to Home: Get it as early as Sun, Sep 17

1694447375031.png

World Market Chase Offer:
Earn 10% back on all of your World Market purchases, until a $13.00 back maximum is reached.
Expires 9/14/23.

I'm not a member nor do I have this Chase offer, I wonder if your cc is charged when you place your order or when the item is shipped?

I see the 10% chase offer on two of my chase cards BestBuy. Does anyone know if I could use both offers buy making two separate purchases, one on each card?

I see the 10% chase offer on two of my chase cards BestBuy. Does anyone know if I could use both offers buy making two separate purchases, one on each card?

Yes you can use both offers when making separate purchases. I'll also add you'll want to purchase them that way as BB is know to cancel orders. You can also try using a shopping portal - YMMV.

I posted this offer a while back along with Bonne Maman 2023 Advent Calendar - which can be shipped. Members (free to join) get free shipping on $49+

Ship to Home: Get it as early as Sun, Sep 17

View attachment 792911

World Market Chase Offer:
Earn 10% back on all of your World Market purchases, until a $13.00 back maximum is reached.
Expires 9/14/23.

I'm not a member nor do I have this Chase offer, I wonder if your cc is charged when you place your order or when the item is shipped?
I bought this directly from Bonne Maman when you posted it last time because they were offering the free "Nutella" with it. Man, that Nutella was gone in a matter of days. So good. I'm debating ordering another calendar for a gift, but I don't have the Chase offer either. I may order again direct from Bonne Maman, especially if they have something free with it.

I've seen this offer posted on various sites, some say you can stack with credit card offers to purchase gc, however, there have been reports here in the past of Dosh clawing back or simply not applying cb. YMMV.

Office Depot/Max Dosh App Offer: Get 10% Back, until an $11.00 Cash Back maximum is reached.
  • YMMV When buying gc, if buying merchandise, you should be good to go.
  • Expires 9/30/23. -

Office Depot/OfficeMax
Credit Cards and More

• Office Depot Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
    • Buy gift cards in-store, egift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 9/15/23. Post #16998
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
    • Get 10% Back until an $11 cb max is reached.
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Office Depot US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV
The dosh offer specifies that you must use a Visa card so you would not be able to combine it with Amex offer or Discover offer. You can combine it with a Chase offer if your Chase card is a Visa.

Of course, as Murphy's Law would predict, the only Chase card that I have the Office Depot offer on is my Freedom Flex which is the only chase card that I have which is a MasterCard.

Over the years I've done a lot of coverage for Memorial Day, Veterans Day among others, but what hits home in a raw form of deep grief and anguish are the events that took place on September 11, 2001. The after effects from lives lost to those who stepped up to assist are facing broader challenges that have changed their lives forever. May God bless them, may he give them strength and keep them in his care.

I still remember seeing the burning towers as a young teenager (sophomore) in high school. My teachers were so great at keeping us calm even though I'm sure they were also scared and anxious. Those feelings of confusion and fear are still as clear as they were 22 years ago. May we never forget.

Xfinity customers can get a free Gift card for Fanatics. It’s in the app under your rewards. I was gold so I only got $10. But higher tiers may get $20.

I used it to get 2 ponchos for my next Disney trip for $1 out of pocket since their shipping & handling is pretty high. Disposable ponchos are something I always need for a Disney trip.

The dosh offer specifies that you must use a Visa card so you would not be able to combine it with Amex offer or Discover offer. You can combine it with a Chase offer if your Chase card is a Visa.
Additionally, Dosh REALLY hates digital wallets because they generate virtual versions of your card number. So if you're hoping to get the Dosh credits, no PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay.

edited to add: I realized right after I wrote the above that I missed out on 10% cashback on my new park shoes purchase from Allbirds this week for this very reason. Boo to not paying attention!

Today when making purchases at Amazon, I remembered seeing posts about a bonus with a gift card purchase. I googled "amazon gift card bonus" and the first link that appeared was directly to Amazon. At the top of the Amazon page, the banner read, "Exclusive offer: Get a $8 promotional credit with a $40 Gift Card purchase." I purchased a $40 gift card and did not receive the credit. I called Amazon. The clerk eventually found the order and applied a $8 credit to my account. She had no idea why I didn't receive the credit or if I'd receive it if I made an additional $40 gift card purchase. An entire hour on the phone with Amazon is not worth $8 to me.

I'm not finding any offers to post today folks.

Here's me venting...
I will say I find it interesting and frustrating looking through all the ads and seeing what's now available (seasonal fresh fruits & veggies), items that are on sale and their prices however when I look through my local ads I'm dismayed of the lack of same items and their sale prices. :crazy2:

I'll check again tonight, hopefully the other ads will drop by then.

Today when making purchases at Amazon, I remembered seeing posts about a bonus with a gift card purchase. I googled "amazon gift card bonus" and the first link that appeared was directly to Amazon. At the top of the Amazon page, the banner read, "Exclusive offer: Get a $8 promotional credit with a $40 Gift Card purchase." I purchased a $40 gift card and did not receive the credit. I called Amazon. The clerk eventually found the order and applied a $8 credit to my account. She had no idea why I didn't receive the credit or if I'd receive it if I made an additional $40 gift card purchase. An entire hour on the phone with Amazon is not worth $8 to me.

Not sure why you would go through google, if you looked at the main page, Post #3 Amazon & Credit Card Offers the offer is right there at the top. :confused3

Not sure why you would go through google, if you looked at the main page, Post #3 Amazon & Credit Card Offers the offer is right there at the top. :confused3
I know the offers on the main page post #3 - that's where I originally saw it. However, today I was on the Amazon site and couldn't find the $8 promo so I simply googled it. Easier than coming here to find the same thing. I don't understand your point. Did I do something "wrong"?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter