Yes, it will work. @iujen94 who posted the offer also noted this was on her business card. The terms exclude eGift cards and corporate gc purchases, corporate means gifting to others via bulk.
I do not have a business card and clearly in the terms it says it is for business cards only

So I have an American Express Blue Cash Everyday card and this offer was on there but in the details of the offer it says using your Business card. So I have no clue if this offer were to work if I went to Lowe's and bought $200 in Disney gift cards.

I do not have a business card and clearly in the terms it says it is for business cards only

I'm sorry I understand what you mean now, I was too much in a rush earlier this morning.

I've never run across that so I'm not sure it would work either.
I find it odd you have the offer. Might want to give a call?

I'm sorry I understand what you mean now, I was too much in a rush earlier this morning.

I've never run across that so I'm not sure it would work either.
I find it odd you have the offer. Might want to give a call?
Talked to them via chat and they said it would work on that card. I guess I attempt it

Talked to them via chat and they said it would work on that card. I guess I attempt it

If I had the offer I would definitely go in-store as @miztressuz posted in length :laughing: Best Buy has been known to split orders making an online purchase ineligible for the cb. Peeps have confirmed. Not all orders but the possibility of it happening does exist.

If I had the offer I would definitely go in-store as @miztressuz posted in length :laughing: Best Buy has been known to split orders making an online purchase ineligible for the cb. Peeps have confirmed. Not all orders but the possibility of it happening does exist.
I will go in, people have had success with buying gift cards in person and offers working?

:dog:Pups Q.

I've been wanting to buy my pups electric toothbrushes, anyone use them for their pets?

Currently I've been using manual but I think they would benefit from a system that tells me if I'm brushing too hard.

:dog:Pups Q.

I've been wanting to buy my pups electric toothbrushes, anyone use them for their pets?

Currently I've been using manual but I think they would benefit from a system that tells me if I'm brushing too hard.

I'd rather not freak my dog out. If you are making their gums bleed it's too hard. If it's a hard bristle brush it's probably too much, they are very hard to find in human toothbrushes for a reason.

I wouldn't worry about doing it too soft. If also talk with your vet about it. I'd also look at one of the brush type things that goes over your finger as that would give the most control and allow you to get the back teeth easier. Or get them a water additive your vet recs.

I do Tux 5 to 6 nights a week, he loves his poultry flavored toothpaste. I sometimes check his gums to make sure they aren't inflamed. Granted he's not quite 2 but his teeth are nice and clean. But I also know at some point they will need a vet cleaning. Daily brushing won't prevent that. Some dogs and some breeds also just have bad teeth no matter what you do.

I'd rather not freak my dog out. If you are making their gums bleed it's too hard. If it's a hard bristle brush it's probably too much, they are very hard to find in human toothbrushes for a reason.

I wouldn't worry about doing it too soft. If also talk with your vet about it. I'd also look at one of the brush type things that goes over your finger as that would give the most control and allow you to get the back teeth easier. Or get them a water additive your vet recs.

I do Tux 5 to 6 nights a week, he loves his poultry flavored toothpaste. I sometimes check his gums to make sure they aren't inflamed. Granted he's not quite 2 but his teeth are nice and clean. But I also know at some point they will need a vet cleaning. Daily brushing won't prevent that. Some dogs and some breeds also just have bad teeth no matter what you do.

Vet recommended I use soft bristle with coconut oil and I have never made their gums bleed, I'm just not sure if I'm applying enough pressure for a good clean.
My pups get raw rib bones 2 -3x a week so I'm not concerned with plaque build up.

My old vet gave us OraVet dental chews those were really awful. They reminded me of buying bars of smelly green craft clay. Sherlock didn't want nothing to do with it and Watson threw up after eating it. Then she recommended Greenies and that gave both pups diarrhea. Never again! DH & I like our new vet.

As you can see, they carry Disney, Amazon, and Visa/Mastercard. If buying a Visa/Mastercard, some cards have a fee of $6.95 and some have a fee of $7.95 so make sure to check the package and buy the one that says $6.95. To maximize the Lowe's offer, buy a $194 visa or mastercard gift card, and with the $6.95 fee you will be over $200. (The Visa/Mastercard cards are variable from $20 - $200)

The top golf mastercard allows you to put up to $500 on it, so if you have the offer on 2 Amex cards you can try to get a cashier to do a split transaction. However, there is a very good chance if you do that they will ask for ID, and since one of the Amex cards won't be in your name (if you have the offer on 2 cards, one will have to be under an authorized users name), you will probably get shot down.

Also note, some of the gift cards are probably regional. So the Stop & Shop gift card that you see in the picture probably won't be sold in Lowes stores that are not in the Northeast (where Stop & Shop is located).

As you can see, they carry Disney, Amazon, and Visa/Mastercard. If buying a Visa/Mastercard, some cards have a fee of $6.95 and some have a fee of $7.95 so make sure to check the package and buy the one that says $6.95. To maximize the Lowe's offer, buy a $194 visa or mastercard gift card, and with the $6.95 fee you will be over $200. (The Visa/Mastercard cards are variable from $20 - $200)

The top golf mastercard allows you to put up to $500 on it, so if you have the offer on 2 Amex cards you can try to get a cashier to do a split transaction. However, there is a very good chance if you do that they will ask for ID, and since one of the Amex cards won't be in your name (if you have the offer on 2 cards, one will have to be under an authorized users name), you will probably get shot down.

Also note, some of the gift cards are probably regional. So the Stop & Shop gift card that you see in the picture probably won't be sold in Lowes stores that are not in the Northeast (where Stop & Shop is located).
Lowe's in Kentucky has Kroger gift cards.

I just found out that my daughter will have a competition in Nebraska in July 2024. We have never flown (well I did almost 25 years ago once) we are going to fly for the competition. would you suggest I buy airline gift cards to budget for the tickets? And if so, does target redcard discount work on airline gift cards? This whole trip is gonna be pricey because it'd for 11 days for 3 people. Any help, tips, or ideas are appreciated. Thank you

BJs had Disney $500 GC online for $474.49. $5.50 off their regular price.

I think chase also has 5% off warehouse clubs right now. I'm not sure that counts for online though, also I'm sure they will have Black Friday deals as well so may be better to hold out for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter