• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I see BJs giftcards $475 for $500. Think it will go lower than that?

Hard to say but that’s what you can get them for at Target all the time so it’s not bad but nothing special.
Not likely since that is a sale price. I posted it a few pages back. The normal price is $479.99 and it is $5 off until today (10/30). So tomorrow it will go back to the normal price.

Some new amex offers just hit, mine included:

25% back on purchases made at walmart.com up to $25 back, may trigger with physical giftcards as it only specifically excludes bulk and e-giftcards. Happy spending!
Just an update. I ordered a 100 physical gift card 2 days ago and it arrived this morning and got
a email saying "Congratulations you just redeemed your offer" from AMEX..

Mine never updated but my bonus shows activated again. The team member I chatted with said after the promotion ends they can manually fix it. Since I need the giftcards anyhow I’ll probably give it a try and make my last two purchases
I'll make the last two purchases also and see what happens. My member said target can't do anything since it's auto generated. I think they will give me a gift card for the $20. I have a reference number to give them. Good luck to you.

I'll make the last two purchases also and see what happens. My member said target can't do anything since it's auto generated. I think they will give me a gift card for the $20. I have a reference number to give them. Good luck to you.
Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

I did a chat with target. Was told that merchandise cards and visa, mastercard and AE are excluded. I mentioned that it was disney an entertainment card. The agent said that he could not do anything as it is auto generated. And that I had to complete the 3 steps. But I have proof that step 1 was completed so he said to complete the next 2 steps and chat back and I will get the $20 bonus. I did not want to cause any problems but he did not sound like he knew too much as he had to go back and ask others for answers.
I had an issue once with a target bonus and even though the target associate claimed I was ok and will get the bonus after the promo ended, I never did. I wouldn't trust Target to make it right.

I posted earlier about having a $30 credit after 3, $100 purchases at Target. The app now shows that I completed step 1after purchasing a $100 gift card and getting my red card discount so spending $95. I'm going to order two more now.

My Target circle qualifying purchase also tracked after ordering some gift cards, so I will finish up the 4x$120 for $40.

I checked my Amex platinum and I had 25% off up to $25 back for Walmart, so I ordered a physical gift card and some ponchos as Walmart tends to cancel gift card orders for me. My card was charged and no cancellation yet (it's been an hour) so that's a good sign.

Thanks for the update. I don't think I'm gonna take the chance.

A little of the "nothing ventured, nothing gained". ;)

But generally I don't do any of these unless I'm ok if it doesn't come though, and/or another means of savings. I did my three orders at Target using my Discover Card, as that get's me 5% back this quarter, and I'm still in my first year so I'll get double that. Plus 1% on one of the tracking sites (if it pays out on a GC, which they are not usually suppose to). Even if Target canceled, I'd be getting at least 10% off. But I'll be happy if everything pays out....

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the reward money from the Target circle offers can be used on video games, a switch game? I tried looking for an answer but didn't see anything. Thanks.

Does anyone know of a way to get a discounted Sams Club membership at the moment?

Groupon has Sam's club membership for $20 for new memberships. (I'm not sure if an existing customer can just create a new account). Also, retailmenot has 12% back at groupon for new groupon customers or 7% back for exiting groupon customers (again, I assume you can just create a new groupon account.)

$_11.jpg

Groupon has Sam's club membership for $20 for new memberships. (I'm not sure if an existing customer can just create a new account). Also, retailmenot has 12% back at groupon for new groupon customers or 7% back for exiting groupon customers (again, I assume you can just create a new groupon account.)

View attachment 806396
With respect to "existing customer" trickery, I vaguely recall someone posting here about Sam's Club getting wise to this and making it harder than just using a different email address. Somehow they still know it's you and will not allow the membership to process. There were some extra steps to take that can get past this, but I've forgotten the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter