• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update: When I went online to claim the one gift card, they both came up once I entered the email address. Maybe this will answer the question for others.

Did anyone get just one of the two cards they ordered? Wondering if the second email is coming later, the first came at 2am.

Last edited:
Just sharing the fine print in the "Your Order Has Shipped" email from Sam's Club:

A second email from SamsEV@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam's Club or your credit card company.
If you have trouble receiving your email or lose track of it, you can access your purchase at EVegift.samsclub.com by entering your email address and your SamsClub.com order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email). You can also check your order history on SamsClub.com.
After you have received your Code access email, you will have the option to send your eGift Card as a gift after you login to EVegift.samsclub.com.
Thanks for this.. I only got one email.. but used the above (had to open in Chrome as I was getting error in Edge) and got both my ecards...THanks!

Couple of Giftcard deals for Disney springs/ other Levy Restaurants

Paddle Fish and Terrlina

Buy a $100 Gift Card and receive a $25 Gift Card through December 31st, 2023

https://levyrestaurants.cardfoundry.com/giftcards/store

Also wine bar George has Purchase a $100 gift card get a $10 gift card. Think its in restaurant only

Hmmm thinking of getting the Paddlefish gift card. Is it like a regular gift card where I would be able to use additional discount while dining (DVC, AP,...). May make for a great deal.

Update: When I went online to claim the one gift card, they both came up once I entered the email address. Maybe this will answer the question for others.

Did anyone get just one of the two cards they ordered? Wondering if the second email is coming later, the first came at 2am.
I ordered two and both came up with the same email link

So for non plus members

click the link both should be there. I thought they only sent one at first too.

Retail Me Not is having 12% off Shop Disney today. The fine print says it’s limited to $50 cash back. I’ve bought $400 worth of items over the last few weeks when it was 10% off. Do you think those will count towards my $50 cash back limit?

Last edited:

This is normal, they send both at the same time.

Ordered two $200 cards from sam's at 7 am and have not received the email yet. CC processed the payment.
Has somebody else not received their email with the gcs?

I can’t. But has anyone been able to order more than 2? My friend has and has received them. Not sure why? And a little jealous. Hah.

HH
I can’t. But has anyone been able to order more than 2? My friend has and has received them. Not sure why? And a little jealous. Hah.
i was able to order 2 transactions of 2 cards each. I ordered them in super quick succession so I think I got the second order through before the first had fully processed - so basically Sams couldn’t see yet that I’d already purchased my 2.

This is what they told me in the chat:

"Upon checking here the order is already on process. Just to set you a proper expectation eGift card usually deliver in an estimated time of 24-48 hours. No worries If you still have not receive the order within that time frame just contact us back and we will be happy to assist you."
Mine finally came after 13 hours.

HH

i was able to order 2 transactions of 2 cards each. I ordered them in super quick succession so I think I got the second order through before the first had fully processed - so basically Sams couldn’t see yet that I’d already purchased my 2.
Yup. She got in 6. Kicking myself for not trying last night. Hah. Oh well. Still awesome. And just realized after those I just need 800 more to finish for my May trip tickets. Already have enough for our dues (we bought resale this year).

Just wanted to say Thank You for mentioning the $200/$180 (2) offer at Sam's Club. I'm both a Sam's & Costco member but have been insanely busy dealing with Fall 2024 DVC reservations with transferred points into 2 memberships with different UY's. Been a total nightmare with about 6 calls and very time-consuming & never gave Sam's a thought even though I did get a gift card deal there last Holiday season.
The email came very quickly for both cards.

Means such a lot to get help from the DIS community and it's appreciated very much.

Yes ...through other relatives accounts. lol

I still find this deal good not great better if you can stack. I hope the grocery store deal comes back
with 10 off groceries.

If anyone shops at Giant Food Stores (PA) I just heard that Disney gift cards are giving 5x reward points. Combine with reward credit cards and that way you can get gas and rewards.

My Capitol One Shopping account was suspended today for no apparent reason. They claimed I violated their terms of service, but I did not. I haven't even used them for a couple months. I didn't have a whole lot in there, so I only lost a couple of dollars, but I thought I would let people know that they are closing accounts. I even have a Capital One Mastercard through REI too, so that's some kind of BS :(.

HH

I wish I had thought to try that lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter