Brilliant, money saving folks, please help:

I need to order 3 Ring doorbells before Thanksgiving. I see Swagbucks at 4% & RMN at 10%. I know it's all YMMV, but do you think either of these will be successful? Or is there something better? (No credit cards)

Thanks!

Here's hoping Panera GCs go on sale this month! I'm down to my last $39 and I refuse to pay for Panera unless I'm getting the built-in 20% off, lol. Need an actual discount on the GC, the CVS offer doesn't work for me.

Apologies if this was already discussed. Went back several pages and didn't see anything on this topic.

I went online this AM to purchase Disney gift cards to earn my $40 Target Circle reward for making 4 purchases of $110+ before 11/14. First three purchases (each 1x$100 DGC and 1x$25 DGC) went through without issue. Seconds after receiving my fourth order confirmation email, I got a cancellation email for that last order. From the body of the email:
1699457917519.png

Has anyone had this issue? Has Target put a new limit on gift card purchases that I missed? Been purchasing Disney Gift Cards this way for several years and never had this problem.

Apologies if this was already discussed. Went back several pages and didn't see anything on this topic.

I went online this AM to purchase Disney gift cards to earn my $40 Target Circle reward for making 4 purchases of $110+ before 11/14. First three purchases (each 1x$100 DGC and 1x$25 DGC) went through without issue. Seconds after receiving my fourth order confirmation email, I got a cancellation email for that last order. From the body of the email:
View attachment 808750

Has anyone had this issue? Has Target put a new limit on gift card purchases that I missed? Been purchasing Disney Gift Cards this way for several years and never had this problem.
I've had them canceled before -- it's a "suspicious activity" thing. Usually until tomorrow and do the last one. I've never done this with this offer before (incidentally my bonus is $20 with 4x$70).

Brilliant, money saving folks, please help:

I need to order 3 Ring doorbells before Thanksgiving. I see Swagbucks at 4% & RMN at 10%. I know it's all YMMV, but do you think either of these will be successful? Or is there something better? (No credit cards)

Thanks!

Buying gift cards is YMMV. When buying merchandise, you should have no issues getting cb. Also check: Slickdeals

Here's hoping Panera GCs go on sale this month! I'm down to my last $39 and I refuse to pay for Panera unless I'm getting the built-in 20% off, lol. Need an actual discount on the GC, the CVS offer doesn't work for me.

@wdw_dine_junkie is correct. And be sure to check out Post #2
Discount District under Restaurants, click the link provided and you'll find several offerings including Panera, Landry etc..
Everything is in alphabetical order and easy to find! Below is the image to look for:
1699463078965.pngPanera Bread
  • Buy $50 Panera Bread gift cards & get $10 bonus cards free.
  • Bonus cards valid January 1-31, 2024.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Expires December 31, 2023.

This isn't a gift card deal, per se, but it's kind of related. I first encountered this Capital One Shopping deal during Target Circle week. At that time I was able to stack it with a 20% Target Circle offer for a seriously incredible discount on party tickets and 3-day park tickets. I received the Capital One Shopping offer again this week.

I suspect that the way to trigger this offer is to install the Capital One Shopping applet in your browser and log into your account, then visit TripAdvisor and browse activities. I searched for Disney park tickets, added them to my shopping cart, but then didn't check out. One or two days later I received this Capital One offer in my email - 21% back on Capital One Shopping. This isn't cash back - Capital One rewards must be used to purchase gift cards, and there may not be an option you value, or you might have otherwise purchased it at a discount, but it's still a very good deal. Also, tripadvisor doesn't sell every possible Disney ticket - for WDW, I believe they only sell 3, 4, 5, and 7 day tickets, and party tickets. They also sell DL tickets.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 11.11.50 AM.png

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 11/08/23

Discount District

Kroger Family Stores:
Perfect example of why you should clip digital coupons as soon as they're published, the offers below are still valid but are no longer available to load.

Harris Teeter Only
And here are the latest offers:

Harris Teeter Only
1699464335299.png

Last edited:
@FoxC63 Apologies if this is already on the main page posts (I get overwhelmed easily lol). I don't have this store by me but I've seen this store posted a lot. Not valid on gift cards, but not sure if this might help with gas points, etc. to help pay for other stuff or get gift cards another way. I just saw this new offer on Amex:

Get 20% back as a one-time statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase at Kroger Ship online at kroger.com/d/ship by 12/6/2023. Limit of 1 statement credit, up to a total of $20. See terms.

@FoxC63 Apologies if this is already on the main page posts (I get overwhelmed easily lol). I don't have this store by me but I've seen this store posted a lot. Not valid on gift cards, but not sure if this might help with gas points, etc. to help pay for other stuff or get gift cards another way. I just saw this new offer on Amex:

Get 20% back as a one-time statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase at Kroger Ship online at kroger.com/d/ship by 12/6/2023. Limit of 1 statement credit, up to a total of $20. See terms.

Thanks for posting!
This is a great online offer for bulk buying which can also be stacked with a cb shopping portal. Excellent deal, really wish I had it!

Target online is a bit wonky when it comes to buying gift cards, it doesn't matter if it's physical or digital. I was told the limit was 3 transactions but other reported they had success surpassing that limit so I deleted my DP.

You should still have the fourth purchase to make, I recommend going in store. If you need more DGC, like over $1,000 then you should go Customer Service.

Rite Aid
1699469259257.png
  • Spend $30 in-store or online & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Rite Aid Rewards membership required and must present coupon in-store only
    • Limit one per transaction.
    • Excludes: Gift cards, Photo Services, tobacco and alcohol. Other restrictions apply, see store for details or go online.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: JCPenney & The Children’s Place
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Fandango & VUDU
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Cracker Barrel & Applebee’s
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/12/23 - 11/18/23.
Credit Cards and More

This isn't a gift card deal, per se, but it's kind of related. I first encountered this Capital One Shopping deal during Target Circle week. At that time I was able to stack it with a 20% Target Circle offer for a seriously incredible discount on party tickets and 3-day park tickets. I received the Capital One Shopping offer again this week.

I suspect that the way to trigger this offer is to install the Capital One Shopping applet in your browser and log into your account, then visit TripAdvisor and browse activities. I searched for Disney park tickets, added them to my shopping cart, but then didn't check out. One or two days later I received this Capital One offer in my email - 21% back on Capital One Shopping. This isn't cash back - Capital One rewards must be used to purchase gift cards, and there may not be an option you value, or you might have otherwise purchased it at a discount, but it's still a very good deal. Also, tripadvisor doesn't sell every possible Disney ticket - for WDW, I believe they only sell 3, 4, 5, and 7 day tickets, and party tickets. They also sell DL tickets.

Thank you for posting! To keep things in the Disney bubble, I've added the following to Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Disney Park Tickets via Capitol One Shopping Portal
  • Includes: WDW & DL, Special Events and others
  • You do not have to own a Capitol One credit card to earn rewards.
  • Rewards earned can be exchanged for a variety of gift cards and not cashback.
  • To learn more go to Post #20268 :thumbsup2 @trstno1

GC Galore posted this great offer, it's great because it helps a very important cause, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. If you can give, please give. Offer has been posted in Discount District

Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma: via Cashstar

While decorating for Harry Potter, I found Chocolate wands, butterbeer soft chews and chocolate frogs for 50% off at Joann Fabric brick & mortar. Perfect for the kids goodie bags and our stockings. They also had Hogwarts castle cookie kit for $9 however, Walmart has it for $7.49. I did not buy it.

1699474010498.png

Publix
1699476441538.png

• Veterans Day Offer: Veterans & military save 10%
    • Valid for in-store purchases only.
    • Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
    • Please present one of the following at purchase: veteran ID card, military ID card, discharge document, or a driver license with veteran designation.
    • Excludes prescriptions, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, lottery tickets, postage stamps, and money services.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/11/23.
Should stack with this offer.
  • Buy a $50 Lowe's or Ulta Gift Card & Get $10 OFF Groceries
  • Note, there are two different ads in play.

Hy-Vee

1699477751851.png

On Friday, Nov. 10 from 6-10 a.m., veterans and active military members enjoy a free dine-in breakfast. Plus 15% off grocery purchases in-store and online on Nov. 10 only.
Direct link

Very generous offer, good on Hy-Vee! :thumbsup2 Don't forget this is still available:
Credit Cards & More

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter