I have a Chase offer for 15% at Banana Republic; I assume since they are owned by the same company as Old Navy they don't sell 3rd party gift cards either? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

I have a Chase offer for 15% at Banana Republic; I assume since they are owned by the same company as Old Navy they don't sell 3rd party gift cards either? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Never seen them anywhere but old navy. The gap and br never had them.

@miztressuz ?
I really don't use paypal that much so I can't help answer this.
I've only used pp once this year when I hosted a Private RIP Tour at Universal and peeps payed me after signing up.

Just an update - yes, this is currently tracking. Fingers crossed!

Now another question - I need to buy tickets for Universal Hollywood (less than two months to go until my California trip :bounce: ). I currently have a 10% coupon code through Rakuten (good until 1/1) and a 7% offer on my Chase Freedom card. When I go to buy the ticket, can I "double dip" and use the Freedom card through Paypal to get the extra 5% bonus? The terms and conditions say that the purchase must be made directly through the merchant, but I wasn't sure if that meant not through Paypal.

Does anyone have experience with this scenario? It's only the difference of a couple of dollars, but I don't want to leave rewards on the table either.
I haven't done myself yet, but I recall reading some successes. Have been reports that it does work through PayPal.

Yes
Yes YMMV Unless you have a sure thing that will beat this potential stack, it seems worth a try.

I know people were talking about the Target Circle Bonus recently but can't find the conclusion. I bought a $100 Disney gift card about an hour ago and it has not counted towards a purchase for the bonus. In the past I would get a notification right away that I completed a step.

I know people were talking about the Target Circle Bonus recently but can't find the conclusion. I bought a $100 Disney gift card about an hour ago and it has not counted towards a purchase for the bonus. In the past I would get a notification right away that I completed a step.
First Time the circle bonus step 1 showed completed. Then minutes later is disappeared along with the bonus offer not being saved. Days later the bonus offer was back and saved but first step was not showing completed. However in the app activity it said step 1 completed. Chatted online with cs who said gift cards not included but I just let it go. Bought another card and then it showed step 1 and 2 completed. Today bought another card and step 3 completed and got my bonus. You may want to check your activity on the app.

There you are, took a bit to track down...

Can you post the photo and include the FB link where you saw this.
Ads are out and I'm not seeing anything there nor at Meijer gift cards online or Meijer mPerks Coupons. Thanks!

I'm wondering if they're confused regarding an upcoming offer I posted on Oct 16, 2023 as seen below:

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Meijer
Discount District
Meijer
The offer for 20,000 mperks for $100 gift card showed up in my app this morning. Limit 1 and expires tomorrow. :dogdance:

Not really a "Gift Card deal," but I have a ton of Chase offers for 20% off Chewy (up to $27 off). I am buying GCs with it and adding them to my Chewy account balance.
I did not get a ton but managed to find 2 Flash deals on my debit card -

Chewy 20%, $27 max, exp 11/18/23 One purchase!

Ace hardware 20% back, $16 max, exp 11/18/23 One purchase!

And that's pretty much it. I've only gotten the 'good' offers on my debit card lately. They really want me to actually use this thing. Chase, if you're listening, I have plenty of other credit cards that haven't been used in a long time that you could entice me with. Really. :laughing:

I really wish these marketing companies gave us a 'not interested ' option. Seems like it would make more sense to market to people's interests rather than a demographic. Like build your demographic segments around interests rather than geography/income/age. I thought all the AmEx and Cardlytics offers would filter on spending habits eventually but based on the reoccurring offers cluttering up my cards that I will never use, year after year, that doesn't seem to be happening. Also, just not adding to a card seems to do nothing either since I repeatedly get the same offers. An active 'not gonna happen' button should be able to direct dollars more efficiently. But marketing apparently doesn't work the way I think. Cest la vie.

I have 91 offers on one card of which I may potentially use 4. Debit card has 8 offers, 5 I'll probably use (begrudgingly) when I can remember where I stored it. No real rhyme or reason still.

Not really a "Gift Card deal," but I have a ton of Chase offers for 20% off Chewy (up to $27 off). I am buying GCs with it and adding them to my Chewy account balance.
Thanks for the heads up! I also had this on a bunch of cards. Is there a way to use multiple GCs on one purchase? I bought Chewy GCs years ago with a Chase offer, and I seem to recall I could only use one per purchase, but your post makes me think maybe I can use multiple on a single purchase? Thanks!

That Meijer gift card deal is incredible if you can max out your mperks in gas. A $100 gift card purchase could save $60 in gas ($1 off of 30 gallons of gas times 2). Plus using a card like Amex BCP for 6% back. I’ll take that deal! :cloud9: Am I getting something wrong in my math because it seems too good of a deal?

Chase
Aldi 5% cashback, up to $3, expires Dec 14

That was on my Disney chase.

Been a rough week. The younger one has had a fever since Sunday & it spiked higher yesterday. We took her to urgent care yesterday. It’s not COVID, it’s not the flu, not strep. Unknown virus. So not much they can do. Just rest & fluids.

Chase
Aldi 5% cashback, up to $3, expires Dec 14

That was on my Disney chase.

Been a rough week. The younger one has had a fever since Sunday & it spiked higher yesterday. We took her to urgent care yesterday. It’s not COVID, it’s not the flu, not strep. Unknown virus. So not much they can do. Just rest & fluids.
Sounds like my daughter last week! They ended up doing a chest x-ray and she had pneumonia! She hadn’t been that sick in years, you know a 14yo isn’t feeling good when they spend the whole day on the couch and don’t pick up their phone once or watch any TV. Thankfully a Z-pack and an antibiotic shot in the behind helped and she’s mostly back to normal, just a lingering cough. I hope your kiddo gets to feeling better soon!

I forget what time I placed my Roblox gc order but hours later, at 6pm I received an email from Target "Way to go! One step down, two more to go!" For whatever reason, I think Target is simply slower these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter